[转帖]ISNAT_CAT:1559错误信息4853-0-1_MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区_Weblogic技术|Tuxedo技术|中间件技术|Oracle论坛|JAVA论坛|Linux/Unix技术|hadoop论坛_联动北方技术论坛  
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 服务中心 | 经验交流 | 公司荣誉 | 成功案例 | 合作伙伴 | 联系我们 |
联动北方-国内领先的云技术服务提供商
»  游客             当前位置:  论坛首页 »  自由讨论区 »  MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区 »
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发起投票  发起投票 发新帖子
查看: 9198 | 回复: 0   主题: [转帖]ISNAT_CAT:1559错误信息4853-0-1        上一篇   下一篇 
yanpeng
注册用户
等级:上等兵
经验:127
发帖:68
精华:0
注册:2011-12-26
状态:离线
发送短消息息给yanpeng 加好友    发送短消息息给yanpeng 发消息
发表于: IP:您无权察看 2018-5-9 10:42:24 | [全部帖] [楼主帖] 楼主

DB:6.06:1386 File 9p

The i386folder contains Driver cache, reinstallation driver backups and other important files required by XP to run.

Just dont delete it if thats what your thinking.

~JamaC~

Dell 4100 1.0 Ghz

Sony CRX140E 8x4x32 CD/RW

Samsung SC-148F

GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MB DDR

512 PC133 SDram

40gb WD4000BB Harddrive (prim)

120gb WD1200JB w/8 Cache (second)

XP Professional OS

SB LIVE! Value Digital

Heavly Modded Case

Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical USB

HP Deskjet 990cse

Altec Lansing ACS-340 w/sub

ViewSonic P75f+B Monitor

Home Built 733 Mhz

Soyo SY-7VBA133U

Samsung SC-140

GeForce 2 MX 400 64MB

256 PC133 SDram

20gb Quantum Fireball Plus Harddrive

XP Professional OS

Intergrated Sound

Dell M781 Monitor

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.86:Stop Print To To File In Excel 13

How can I stop excel from always wanting to "print to file"?

DB:3.86:Stop Print To To File In Excel 13

THank you very much! It worked!

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.74:Can't Run Corba Name Service Sample Application k9

Hi,

I am trying to run CORBA Name Service Sample Application in tuxedo 8.0 (WinNT

version). I get following error messages in ULOG file.

103757.NANDKV!ISH.429.448.0: ISNAT_CAT:1053: ERROR: Error polling network connections

103800.NANDKV!ISL.457.443.0: ISNAT_CAT:1386: ERROR: Cannot open handler process:

The operation completed successfully.

103901.NANDKV!ISL.457.443.0: ISNAT_CAT:1175: WARN: Disconnecting listener connection

to client, request timed out

Could anybody please explain about these errors?

Warm regards,

Nandu

DB:3.74:Can't Run Corba Name Service Sample Application k9

Hi,

103757.NANDKV!ISH.429.448.0: ISNAT_CAT:1053: ERROR: Error polling network connections

103800.NANDKV!ISL.457.443.0: ISNAT_CAT:1386: ERROR: Cannot open handler process:

103901.NANDKV!ISL.457.443.0: ISNAT_CAT:1175: WARN: Disconnecting listener connection

Warm regards,

Nandu

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.38:I Am Trying To Install Xp Pro Sp3,Stop Error, Data Error dc

I've tried to install XP Pro on a new hard drive and I keep getting the same stop error message,

it states as follows.

Error SXS. DLL: Syntax Error in manifest or policy file "D:|1386 ASMA\10\MSFT\WINDOWS\GDIP\PLUS.MAN"\ on line 4

I have cleaned the disc over and over again, formated the dive.

I bought the disc on E-Bay new

DB:3.38:I Am Trying To Install Xp Pro Sp3,Stop Error, Data Error dc

hello

if your trying to install this disk on any other brand machine than dell

or a different model dell that what the disk was designed for

ask for your money back it wont work

If this post helps to resolve your issue, Please click the Mark as Answered check mark on this page it helps others who need quick access to answers THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.25:To Reinstall System Restore 9j

To Fix System Restore.

System

Windows XP

Media Center Edition 2005

Service Pack 3

Check System for Virus and Malware with:

Microsoft Security Essentials

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Malwarebytes Anti Malware

Malwarebytes Anti Rootkit

Original Disks:

CD! Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

CD2 Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

A third Disk Windows XP Media Center Edition Updates for Version 2005

My disks kept being rejected and had to enter each path manually.

My solution

Right click on SR.INF in c:\Windows\INF and click on Install,

A small window opened and asked

for SR.sys. I inserted the Path. C:\windows\ServicePackfiles\1386 click return and a partial installation was made.

The same small window remained and asked for SR.frame.mmf . I again entered the path."C:\windows\system32\restore"clicked entered and the download and installation were completed.

System Setting Change window opened with “You must restart your computer before the new settings will take effect”. I clicked OK and once reloaded, I should have had a usable system restore after. creating new restore

points.

I do not. I get "System Restore Incomplete.

No change has been made to your computer." I tried an other Restore Point, same result.

Restore points are being created but are not of any use.

Also tried System Restore in Safe Mode

Also tried SFC /Scannow without success.. It did accept CD1 but rejectted CD2 and the third diskk

FILELIST.XML is not in ”C:\windows\System32\Restore”.

It can be found in “C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\I386\filelist.xml”. The file was never asked for.

Should the file be in Restore?

Hope to solve this problem before 1 April.

Serge

DB:3.25:To Reinstall System Restore 9j

You shouldn't have to keep reinstalling it.

You can check the settings at My Computer/(right click)/properties/system restore tab.

The other thing, run CHKDSK to check your system disk for errors.

My Computer /right click the system disk/properties/Tools/

error check- check now/automatrically fix file system errors/start

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.24:Outlook Express 6 Lost Rule f1

Hi,我的 outlook express 6 的郵件規則在每次關軟件時會自動消失, 請各大大幫忙, 謝謝Cooldoo

DB:3.24:Outlook Express 6 Lost Rule f1

Hi,我的 outlook express 6 的郵件規則在每次關軟件時會自動消失, 請各大大幫忙, 謝謝Cooldoo

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.20:Cant Start Cluster Service 7c

I have 2 Windows Server 2003 servers that were clustered and lost their SAN. The SAN has been restored, but I can't get the service to start on either server. On one server I get the following error:

Cluster service suffered an unexpected fatal error at line 1386 of source module d:\nt\base\cluster\service\dm\dminit.c. The error code was 2.

On the other server i get the following:

Processing media-specific event for [1386!ws!]

Does anyone know a fix for this? These are production systems that have been down for 2 days now.

G14TS

DB:3.20:Cant Start Cluster Service 7c

I have got the problem resolved. The LUNS that the cluster was using had bad hardware. For some reason I couldn't assign the new LUNS I was given the old disk signature. I had to create a new cluster and restore the data from a backup. Thanks for your

help!G14TS

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.20:What Are Filters And How To Apply Them In Hck Testing ! cz

HI,

What are filters in HCK testing and how Can I use one.

PLease advice.

Rgds,

Rp

DB:3.20:What Are Filters And How To Apply Them In Hck Testing ! cz

I found the root cause , the date of my OS is wrong

Read All 16 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.19:Strange Processes Running, Damaged Files In 1386 Driver Cache And Sys32 ff

The files:

ndoloegtssd.exe

HPBTWD.exe

weredisplayed in the task manager as processes running in an account just beforeI deletedthat apparently infected account in my computer. I'd been seeing infection warnings in that account and when I logged off itI saw at that point for the first and

only timean infection warning from the login page. I immediately shut the computer down and restarted but no matter how many times in a row I ran chkdsk chkdskhas kept findingthings to fix --though I am getting no more virus messages.

What are the two files running in processes? I can't find them and so far cannot find any system files that were recently modified. I am thinking of deleting all downloaded Java plugings.

Also the files in Sys32 at the end of the index verification part of chkdsk (usually during the last 10% and even the last 1% of the verification process) seem to need constant redoing. Perhaps I have another restore program running I should not have; however

I did shut one of the otherrestore programsdown before running chkdsk. I was told by the system that verclsid.exe ,alongwith a file in my drivers cache,was infected --butneither seems to have been modified recently.

I have tried to run the free Windows scanner but I guess some of my settings block it, and I will have to change those. (I've disallowed active content and files whose signatures are invalid).

One thing I might not have been doing right: I had not unchecked the enabling of third-party browser extensions! So I amwondering if this is a third-party browser extension.

The virus started infecting me when I was using IE8-- at leastthat's when I got the bignotice (nothing worked shortly, not notepad, not wordpad, not the task manager though I was able to bring that up, and there was a warning about all internet content;

this is why I suspect a browser add-on), but no IE8 files had been recently modified either.

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead

DB:3.19:Strange Processes Running, Damaged Files In 1386 Driver Cache And Sys32 ff

Of course sinceit's my computer I want my log to log everything; I think Iasked it toshortly aftergetting the computer, and shortly after I started disabling my active content.

(Should have disabled it all at once but I did have to download antivirus.)

Thanks for your info.

However I still need to check out your cleanup programs myself.

(In any case, I can't find any system files modified in the last month . . .)

Best,

C. E. Whitehead

Read All 11 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.08:What Companies Offer A Interactive Computer Repair Simulator a7

What companies offer a interactive computer repair simulator?

original title:computer repair simulator

DB:3.08:What Companies Offer A Interactive Computer Repair Simulator a7

How can I get to the program forum?

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.05:I/O Exception When Calling Cursor#Getnext 1j

I am using JE 3.3.74 and could not figure out the reason of an I/O exception thrown from JE. Here is the stack trace:

FileManager.java:1386

FileSource.java:54

LogManager.java:691

LogManager.java:661

IN.java:1215

Tree.java:1403

Tree.java:1266

CursorImpl.java:1629

CursorImpl.java:1499

Cursor.java:2181

Cursor.java:1991

Cursor.java:777

The getNext() call is invoked with LockMode.DEFAULT. The database environment is opened with the following settings:

EnvironmentConfig.ENV_RUN_CLEANER: false;

EnvironmentConfig.ENV_RUN_CHECKPOINTER: false

EnvironmentConfig.CLEANER_EXPUNGE: true

EnvironmentConfig.CLEANER_MIN_UTILIZATION: 5

EnvironmentConfig.EVICTOR_LRU_ONLY: false

EnvironmentConfig.LOG_FILE_MAX: 100000000

EnvironmentConfig.LOCK_N_LOCK_TABLES: 37

EnvironmentConfig.CHECKPOINTER_BYTES_INTERVAL: 209715200

EnvironmentConfig.CHECKPOINTER_WAKEUP_INTERVAL: 60000000

There were a few hundred log files when this I/O exception was thrown. The code was trying to iterate through the oldest entries in the database.

There was plenty of disk space available on the file system and no disk failure has been detected.

I would appreciate any ideas on how to investigate this problem. Thank you.

DB:3.05:I/O Exception When Calling Cursor#Getnext 1j

One other thing. The IOException could be the result of threads being interrupted. If you are interrupting threads which access JE, this is not allowed.

Charles Lamb

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.01:"Converter" Example Ejb - Migrate To Tomcat 8m

Hi all,

I have run the converter example app successfully, using both the client app and the web app. I then proceeded to migrate the web app over to Tomcat (4.1). I unpacked the relevant .war file and added the necessary .jar file to WEB-INF/lib dir, then repackaged converter.war to the tomcat webapps dir.

While the j2ee server (with the newly deployed ConverterEJB) was running, I attempted to acces the web app in a similar fashion to the example by visiting tomcat instead:

http://localhost:8080/converter

and get the following eroor:

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.apache.naming.resources.ProxyDirContext.cacheLoad(ProxyDirContext.java:1504)

at org.apache.naming.resources.ProxyDirContext.cacheLookup(ProxyDirContext.java:1386)

at org.apache.naming.resources.ProxyDirContext.lookup(ProxyDirContext.java:293)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet$ResourceInfo.set(DefaultServlet.java:2267)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet$ResourceInfo.(DefaultServlet.java:2219)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.checkWelcomeFiles(DefaultServlet.java:2166)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveResource(DefaultServlet.java:956)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:506)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

........etc etc

Has anyone attempted to do this? If so, please help.

DB:3.01:"Converter" Example Ejb - Migrate To Tomcat 8m

Oh, and yes I know the J2ee reference implementation server is not the app server of choice, however the "J2EE Tutorial" uses it, so it's not from choice.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.01:C:/386/Apps/Vapps/Appo1869/Appo1869 And C:/1386/Apps/App11538/App11538.Exe pk

Tring to help someone that has problems with C:/386/APPS/VAPPS/APPO1869/APPO1869 and C:/1386/APPS/APP11538/APP11538.EXE everytime they press retry or should we try to ignore it Please help

DB:3.01:C:/386/Apps/Vapps/Appo1869/Appo1869 And C:/1386/Apps/App11538/App11538.Exe pk

Tring to help someone that has problems with C:/386/APPS/VAPPS/APPO1869/APPO1869 and C:/1386/APPS/APP11538/APP11538.EXE everytime they press retry or should we try to ignore it Please help

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.01:Which Sun Ssl Pkg Is Equivelant To Openssl 0.9.8i ?? xz

I am researching CVE-2009-1386 (http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2009-1386). When I run:

pkginfo -l SUNWopensslr on my systems the version is VERSION: 11.10.0,REV=2005.01.21.15.53How can I find out if this equivelant to OpenSSL v0.9.8i ?

Thanks in Advance!!

DB:3.01:Which Sun Ssl Pkg Is Equivelant To Openssl 0.9.8i ?? xz

This is a Java forum. You're asking in the wrong place.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.01:Build Stopped f3

Dear All,

I have gone through this blog by Valery.

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/09/14/a-bit-of-impractical-scripting-for-web-dynpro

But at the end of step1 i.e when i build the external library development component i get the following error.

I am using SP12 Studio ,SP12WAS and java version in my local system is j2re1.4.2_08.

Aug 8, 2006 12:09:10 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: jar: Build failed for sap.com/jar(MyComponents) in variant "default": The Build terminated with system errors

com.sap.tc.buildtool.BuildToolException: Error: File C:\Program Files\Java\lib\tools.jar doesn't exist

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandlerImpl.loadPluginLib(PluginHandlerImpl.java:582)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandlerImpl.execute(PluginHandlerImpl.java:211)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1386)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:5111)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.buildDCsForDevConfig(BuildAction.java:307)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.access$200(BuildAction.java:58)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction$1.run(BuildAction.java:212)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2006-08-08 12:09:09)

Component name: jar

Component vendor: sap.com

SC compartment: MyComponents

Configuration: LocalDevelopment

Source code location: 126368@IBP6016

DC root folder: C:\Documents and Settings\126368\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\jar\_comp\

DC type: External Library

Host: IBP6016

DC Model check:

[dcmake] All used DCs are available locally

[dcmake] validating dependency to build plugin "sap.com/tc/bi/bp/externalarchive"

[dcmake] DC model check OK

Start build plugin:

[dcmake] using build plugin: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/externalarchive

[dcmake] starting build plugin from : D:\vijayakhanna\NWDS_12\J2EE-RUNT-CD\IDE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap\comp\SAP_BUILDT\DCs\sap.com\tc\bi\bp\externalarchive\_comp\gen\default\public\lib\

Build started 2006-08-08 12:09:10 +0530

Error: File C:\Program Files\Java\lib\tools.jar doesn't exist

Build Stopped

Please Help..

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman

DB:3.01:Build Stopped f3

Vijayakhanna,

The error clearly indicates that the tools.jar is missing in your JDK installation. I think there are no problems with your J2RE. Just try re-installing your JDK..

~ Bala

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.01:Wscompile: Unknown Qname Of Member 3d

Hi all,

I'm having problems with wscompile when trying to generate stubs for j2me from a wsdl file. The error I get is:

error: Unknown QName of member 'absolute'.

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.AbstractGenerator.makeVarName(AbstractGenerator.java:264)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.getElement(StubGenerator.java:1386)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.getElement(StubGenerator.java:1410)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.convertJavaTypeToType(StubGenerator.java:605)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.convertJavaTypeToType(StubGenerator.java:616)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.convertJavaTypeToType(StubGenerator.java:604)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.convertJavaTypeToType(StubGenerator.java:604)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.generateUserMethods(StubGenerator.java:405)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.generateUserMethods(StubGenerator.java:308)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.generateClass(StubGenerator.java:211)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.AbstractGenerator.generate(AbstractGenerator.java:153)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.generate(StubGenerator.java:156)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.AbstractGenerator.generate(AbstractGenerator.java:129)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.AbstractGenerator.perform(AbstractGenerator.java:118)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.StubGenerator.perform(StubGenerator.java:114)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.processor.Processor.runActions(Processor.java:88)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wscompile.CompileTool.run(CompileTool.java:739)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.util.ToolBase.run(ToolBase.java:43)

at com.sun.j2mews.sg.WSCompile.main(WSCompile.java:17)

error: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionThe relevant part of the wsdl file is:

s:complexType name="summaryType"

s:attribute form="unqualified" name="absolute" type="s:boolean" /

/s:complexTypeWhat does the error in general mean? Google doesn't give anything, and even the JSR172 specs don't help much. Any ideas?

DB:3.01:Wscompile: Unknown Qname Of Member 3d

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem.

Did you find a sollution already?

Please let me know.

thanks,

Kristof.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Default Date Display Format In Microsoft Sql Server Management Studio 73

How can I change the default date display format in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio?

test

DB:2.91:Default Date Display Format In Microsoft Sql Server Management Studio 73

This article gives a lot of information. But outside of SQL, is there a setting in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio that you can control the default date output?

Do you mean in SSMS object explorer properties? Or at OS level?Please Mark This As Answer if it solved your issue

Please Vote This As Helpful if it helps to solve your issue

Visakh

----------------------------

My Wiki User Page

My MSDN Page

My Personal Blog

My Facebook Page

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:[Jira] Created: (Hhq-3821) After Deleteing A Platform And Restart The Agent,Platform And Services Are Displayed In Resourcehub Page fx

After deleteing a Platform and restart the agent,Platform and services are displayed in Resourcehub page-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Key: HHQ-3821 URL: http://jira.hyperic.com/browse/HHQ-3821 Project: Hyperic HQ Issue Type: Developer Components: Agent Affects Versions: 4.3 Environment: Release 4.3.0-EE-1386,Platform :WindowsXPSp2,DB:Mysql Reporter: Nipuna Bhayani Assignee: Todd Rader Priority: CriticalThanks to Scott.FSteps to reproduceAdd 1000 file server filesDelete a Platform resources from Browse resource pageAfter the delete is successful from UIRestart the agent right awayActual Results:Platform will be in AI Queue,but do not click Add to inventoryGo to Browse Resource page and you will see all the resources in Resource Hub pageExpected Results:No resources should be displayed in Resource Hub page till we click to Add to InventoryNote:Need to have at least 1000 file server file or lot of services -- This message is automatically generated by JIRA.-If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.hyperic.com/secure/Administrators.jspa-For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

DB:2.91:[Jira] Created: (Hhq-3821) After Deleteing A Platform And Restart The Agent,Platform And Services Are Displayed In Resourcehub Page fx

After deleteing a Platform and restart the agent,Platform and services are displayed in Resourcehub page-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Key: HHQ-3821 URL: http://jira.hyperic.com/browse/HHQ-3821 Project: Hyperic HQ Issue Type: Developer Components: Agent Affects Versions: 4.3 Environment: Release 4.3.0-EE-1386,Platform :WindowsXPSp2,DB:Mysql Reporter: Nipuna Bhayani Assignee: Todd Rader Priority: CriticalThanks to Scott.FSteps to reproduceAdd 1000 file server filesDelete a Platform resources from Browse resource pageAfter the delete is successful from UIRestart the agent right awayActual Results:Platform will be in AI Queue,but do not click Add to inventoryGo to Browse Resource page and you will see all the resources in Resource Hub pageExpected Results:No resources should be displayed in Resource Hub page till we click to Add to InventoryNote:Need to have at least 1000 file server file or lot of services -- This message is automatically generated by JIRA.-If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.hyperic.com/secure/Administrators.jspa-For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Getting The Year And Week Number From Persian Date a1

Hi,

Does any body know how to get the Year and Week number from a given persian date...

For example from the persian date 7/13/1386, it shoud return ' 8629 ' where 86 is the year and 29 is the week number...

BR/Dinesh...

DB:2.91:Getting The Year And Week Number From Persian Date a1

Wouldn't this work?

SELECT TO_CHAR(mydate, 'YY')||TO_CHAR(mydate, 'WW')

FROM test_dateCant this be ok

SELECT TO_CHAR(mydate, 'YYWW')

FROM test_date

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Off Topic: Xp Error mm

I received this error while installing Windows XP.....Does anyone know what this error means??? And XP did still install...Here is my error: An exception has occured while trying to run shell32, Control_RunDLL intl.cpl,, /f: C:\WINDOWS\Stystem32\$Winnt$.inf /s: D:\1386

DB:2.91:Off Topic: Xp Error mm

Hello RiAnne

Sorry but this forum is dedicated to Windows OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

chuck

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Well I Thought I Order 2meg Of Memory But It Appears I Got 1 af

DB:2.86:Well I Thought I Order 2meg Of Memory But It Appears I Got 1 af

Hello,

To assist you with this issue, please provide your order number. Also, did you order two parts but only receive one, or did you order 2GB of memory, and with it installed the system only sees 1GB?

Guru, Crucial Moderator, US________________________________________How do I know what memory to buy?Shop for your region: US | UK | EU | France | GlobalI think my memory is bad. What do I do now?FAQs and Top Forum SolutionsWe want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion BoxDid a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!Still need help? Contact Customer Service

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Jackrabbit af

Hi,Will DNA be based on jackrabbit, or will it be a seperate JCR implementation ?Rune Molin

DB:2.86:Jackrabbit af

Yes, it is definitely a major goal for DNA to connect to other JCR-170 repositories (and other types of sources). Indeed, federating the data is a much better model, so the data can stay where it exists (where it's used). Existing systems are not impacted (as they can still access the original data), but newer systems benefit from the integrated set.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Non Paying Bidder Leaving Negative Feedback !!! x8

Am I the only one that got negative feedback from a non-paying bidder??? How dare Ebay- Paypal allow non paying bidders to post slander and lies AGAINST ME AS THE VICTIM?

DB:2.86:Non Paying Bidder Leaving Negative Feedback !!! x8

I believe that once the claim is made against a seller that the buyer should be nullified from leaving feedback.I

pamela35004 wrote:

Am I the only one that got negative feedback from a non-paying bidder??? How dare Ebay- Paypal allow non paying bidders to post slander and lies AGAINST ME AS THE VICTIM?

had a case that I tried to solved but the buyer cancelled it just to leave me with negative feedback. I feel that was wrong too. Ebay better listen to its sellers otherwise its going to cost them big time... there are other fish in the ocean...

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Rpf File To Create Profile Exchange aj

Hi guys, My problem is that I have one AD user account (generic) and many guys who connect on this account and each guy must be able to connect to his mailbox via outlook (there is no cache enabled)... I was thinking by using a PRF file to configure the exchange profile... Any idea?

DB:2.86:Rpf File To Create Profile Exchange aj

you could do the following:

Access mailboxes using OWA

Create a seperate account for each user

everytime the user logs off ensure the outlook data/profile is removes and each time a user logs on get them to create a new a profile

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Problem Related To The Requiered Labelasc File For Maxdb While Installing. 1j

Hi ALL,

I have downloaded the various components needed for installing the Java 6.40 WAS. While installing the same, I am asked to provide the DVD location for the LABELASC file for MAXDB under the RDBMS section.

I downloaded the NW04 SR1 SAP NW DEVELOPER STUDIO 2.0 for the same through Marketplace and now that I am providing the DVD path for the RDBMS section I am getting the below error.

You entered: D:\AAA\DVD_NW_04_SR1_Web_AS_JAVA. Found the label SAP:NETWEAVER:041:DVD_JAVA:SAP Netweaver 04SR1 Java DVD:D51030724

but need the label MAXDB..RDBMS:MAX DB..1386

I checked the other LABELASC files available and non of them has got the required label MAXDB..RDBMS:MAX DB..1386.

Kindly advice what should be done to make the necessary corrections. Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards

DK

DB:2.86:Problem Related To The Requiered Labelasc File For Maxdb While Installing. 1j

Hello guys,

Is this normal if I cannot see in service marketplace the "maxdb rdbms dvd" file ? If yes, where could I get this stuff from ? I am talking about maxdb 7.7 ...

Any suggestions ? Anybody ?

Thanks guys !

Laimonas

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.85:Problem Labview Perl mx

We work NT platform (labview v.5.1). Our purpose is to start a vi's file "viawebsite" (with script in perl lenguage). The instruction is:"Win32:rocess::Create($ProcessObj,"C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exe","C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exeuveis/gf_prova.vi",0,NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS,".")|| die ErrorReport();"With this, the server start the labview program, but no the vi file.We repeat the experience with the notepad program and the instruction gook.The other solution is use the next instrution: "exec ('C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exeuveis/gf_prova.vi');",but then, the vi executes in the background (the front panel not appearsin the monitor, because the vi is running, and then i can't kill the process...Ctrl-Alt-Del).I think that the problem resides in the definition labview process.I have explained it good (???).I don't know if someone has work in similar themes. I will be grateful forsome suggestion or comment.Thanks, Santi

DB:2.85:Problem Labview Perl mx

We work NT platform (labview v.5.1). Our purpose is to start a vi's file "viawebsite" (with script in perl lenguage). The instruction is:"Win32:rocess::Create($ProcessObj,"C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exe","C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exeuveis/gf_prova.vi",0,NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS,".")|| die ErrorReport();"With this, the server start the labview program, but no the vi file.We repeat the experience with the notepad program and the instruction gook.The other solution is use the next instrution: "exec ('C:/soft/natinst/labview/labview.exeuveis/gf_prova.vi');",but then, the vi executes in the background (the front panel not appearsin the monitor, because the vi is running, and then i can't kill the process...Ctrl-Alt-Del).I think that the problem resides in the definition labview process.I have explained it good (???).I don't know if someone has work in similar themes. I will be grateful forsome suggestion or comment.Thanks, Santi

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Seek Char+Date 88

dear all,

i seek stockist code+invoice date but failed to seek. why ? what i had done...

use invoice shared

index on code+dtoc(inv_date) to invoice.idx

set index to invoice.idx

seek code+dtoc(thisform.txtInvdate.value)

but failed to seek.

thanks.

DB:2.82:Seek Char+Date 88

here is the sample code i get fr www.tek-tips.com

Databases and tables

ReBuild your CDX index files

faq184-1033

Read All 13 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Executable Jar File Not Working!!! 1f

I have a problem with an executable jar file:

I packaged a program into a jar file with all of the classes and interfaces using this command:

jar cvmf myManifest.mf AvoidWalls.jar Token.class Wall.class Level.class LevelListener.class HCImage.class Levels.class AvoidWalls.class Images.class

I got this output:

added manifest

adding: Token.class(in = 592) (out= 387)(deflated 34%)

adding: Wall.class(in = 531) (out= 352)(deflated 33%)

adding: Level.class(in = 2475) (out= 1386)(deflated 44%)

adding: LevelListener.class(in = 131) (out= 121)(deflated 7%)

adding: HCImage.class(in = 1821) (out= 1051)(deflated 42%)

adding: Levels.class(in = 878) (out= 526)(deflated 40%)

adding: AvoidWalls.class(in = 5173) (out= 2850)(deflated 44%)

adding: Images.class(in = 35289) (out= 11221)(deflated 68%)

myManifest.mf looks like this:

Main-Class: AvoidWalls

I run it with this command:

java -jar AvoidWalls.jar

When I use that command, it does not run and it gives me this output:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: AvoidWalls$1

at AvoidWalls.initThreads(AvoidWalls.java:328)

at AvoidWalls.init(AvoidWalls.java:303)

at AvoidWalls.main(AvoidWalls.java:296)

What am I doing wrong? There are no files referenced in any of these classes including images.

DB:2.82:Executable Jar File Not Working!!! 1f

It worked for me once with

jar mcf manifest.txt jarFile.jar file1.class file2.class file3.class

then

java -jar jarFile.jar

However, that was my "very basic" demo class.

I got the same type of error once it involved class dependencies/package, etc.

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Dear All, What Does This Smspxe.Log Mean? mm

date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=2760 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: C:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\00100005\boot.00100005.wim

PackageID: 00100005

ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Architecture: 9

Description: Microsoft Windows PE (x64)

Version:

Creator:

SystemDir: WINDOWS

]LOG]!time=10:49:42.365-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=2760 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file C:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\00100005\boot.00100005.wim]LOG]!time=10:49:42.365-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=2760 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 38A17548774F7216F81EBF573DABD56C3A4AA50C] issued to '{9B9EEF20-8B8B-4D45-861E-524D3AA49C1C}']LOG]!time=10:50:29.322-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=2760 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 38A17548774F7216F81EBF573DABD56C3A4AA50C] issued to '{9B9EEF20-8B8B-4D45-861E-524D3AA49C1C}']LOG]!time=10:50:29.322-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=2760 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[PXE Provider finished loading.]LOG]!time=10:50:29.322-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=2760 file=smspxe.cpp:184

![LOG[Client lookup reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=0 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/Identification/ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=11:29:01.268-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3760 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6363

![LOG[00:23:5A:D5:5B:79, 6691E381-5158-11CB-B9FF-D77A95D9A35C: device is not in the database.]LOG]!time=11:29:01.269-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3760

file=database.cpp:479

![LOG[Getting boot action for unknown machine: item key: 2046820353]LOG]!time=11:29:01.841-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3760 file=pxehandler.cpp:230

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=2046820353 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

LastPXEAdvertisementID= LastPXEAdvertisementTime= OfferID= OfferIDTime= PkgID= PackageVersion= PackagePath= BootImageID= Mandatory=//ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=11:29:02.073-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3760 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[00:23:5A:D5:5B:79, 6691E381-5158-11CB-B9FF-D77A95D9A35C: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=11:29:02.078-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3760

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 38A17548774F7216F81EBF573DABD56C3A4AA50C] issued to '{9B9EEF20-8B8B-4D45-861E-524D3AA49C1C}']LOG]!time=11:50:29.324-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=7152 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 38A17548774F7216F81EBF573DABD56C3A4AA50C] issued to '{9B9EEF20-8B8B-4D45-861E-524D3AA49C1C}']LOG]!time=11:50:29.324-480 date=04-01-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=7152 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

DB:2.82:Dear All, What Does This Smspxe.Log Mean? mm

What re-configuration did you do?

Read All 16 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Thread: Zlmmirror Sle11-Debuginfo-Updates-Patches mk

I have been mirroring some of the repositories from Novell (nu) to my environment.

I have working OES2, SLES10 and SLED10 (SP2), when downloading SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches I stumble in the error:

-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '- cut

Error: An error occurred while trying to create the bundle /Bundles/Novell Updates/SLES11/SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches/patch-dbgsp0-openssl-CVE-2009-1386.patch,openssl-CVE-2009-1387.patch_SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates. (An error occurred while trying to create the object.)

com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.MirrorServerE xception: An error occurred while trying to create the bundle /Bundles/Novell Updates/SLES11/SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches/patch-dbgsp0-openssl-CVE-2009-1386.patch,openssl-CVE-2009-1387.patch_SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates.

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.createPackageBundle(ZLMLocalServer.java:1640)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.createLocalBundle(CatalogProcessor.java:494)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.processBundle(CatalogProcessor.java:257)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.processCatalog(CatalogProcessor.java:135)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.update(ZLMLocalServer.java:732)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.mirror (MirrorSession.java:513)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.execut eCommand(MirrorSession.java:488)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.execut e(MirrorSession.java:283)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.ZLMMirror.executeMir rorSession(ZLMMirror.java:279)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.ZLMMirror.main(ZLMMi rror.java:152)

Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFault={_Message=An error occurred while trying to create the object.,_Type=5}

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:274)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFaultMarshaler.deserialize(CoreAPIFaultMarsh aler.java:35)

at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:433)

at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:410)

at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:372)

at com.sssw.jbroker.web.core.InputStreamImpl.readObje ct(InputStreamImpl.java:278)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.createPackage(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:5061)

at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.createPackageBundle(ZLMLocalServer.java:1621)

... 9 more

Caused by: com.sssw.jbroker.web.portable.ApplicationException

at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.createPackage(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:5068)

... 10 more

An error occured while processing the request. Please check the log file for details

-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '- cut

I suppose the cause is due the filename he is suppose to download and install into ZLM 7.3 have a comma ( ,) in the filename itself, which is very unusual.

Could anyone confirm if has been experiencing the same problem, if there is any known patch (I searched for this and so far nothing), is this a bug on the ZLM or in the repository?

Any ideas?

Regards,

DB:2.82:Thread: Zlmmirror Sle11-Debuginfo-Updates-Patches mk

jchegedus,

I mirrored those debug packages to my local zlm server last night without any problems. I used the same path so I should have seen if it would be a path length problem. But it doesn\'t seem to be.

I would try to create that bundle manually via the ZCC in the same folder as when zlmmirror would create it. No need to add packages, just an empty bundle to see if that would work.

I don\'t know why, but I would also check the postgresql schema in case something is wrong there. Sometimes with interims relase updates database schema changes get applied and something there went wrong ...

It is easy to grab the database schema. So run the command and attach the result to this thread and please report your exact ZLM version that I can compare it.

pg_dump -U zenadmin -s zenworks

Do you have just a primary in this scenario or is there also a secondary ? If there is one, run ndsrepair -E and see if sync errors are reported.

Rainer

Read All 12 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Hazy About The Drivers & 1386 Folders x1

On my newly purchased machine I have

- *Drivers* folder containing Audio/Modem/Network/System/Video folders - EACH of such folders containing further folders + an *infcache.1* file.

- *1386* folder (with 7400 objects) holding system stuff.

These folders, esp. the Drivers one, might be of great value but how would I use them, i.e. how would I reload/extract a driver from Drivers? what's the purpose of that *infcache.1* file at the root of each of themain folders contained in Drivers?

Would the Drivers folder be of any use if I copied it onto a CD to reinstall drivers after XP reinstallation? but again - how would I use it?

---------------------------------

Dimension 5000 - XP Pro on 250GB Serial ATA h.d.

nVidia GeForce 6800 - Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1

DB:2.82:Hazy About The Drivers & 1386 Folders x1

You can install the drivers in the DRIVERS folder only by using the Device Manager.

I386 folder is a backup of XP system files just in case you want to Add components (e.g. IIS)

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Como Fasso Pra Corrigir Ece Erro Do Virtual Pc 2007 A Linha 18014 Do Arquivo Inf \ 1386\Txtsetup.Sif Invalida pm

OL tenho uma duvida que nossa muita gent no concegue me responde tipo eu estalei o virtual pc 2007 tal normal estalei virtual machine tal aii quando inicia a makina que pede pra pega a imagen iso ou seja o cistema eu vo la seleciono

e depois inicio de novo ai aparece essa menssagen

A linha 18014 do arquivo Inf \ 1386\txtsetup.sif invalida

A intalao no pode continuar .

oq eu fasso?

DB:2.80:Como Fasso Pra Corrigir Ece Erro Do Virtual Pc 2007 A Linha 18014 Do Arquivo Inf \ 1386\Txtsetup.Sif Invalida pm

Ol Regis,

Esse arquivo se trata de um arquivo de resposta da instalao. Vc precisa checar isso. Talvez a soluo seja utilizar uma outra imagem de Sistema Operacional ou at mesmo usar um DVD ou CD para fazer a instalao.

Voc j tentou iso?

Abraos,

Marcelo Braga -- discipulo de Jesus -- VCP/MCITP/MCTS/MCSA/MCT. http://Marcelo-V.spaces.live.com

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:Expansion Of Qvd File Size During Iterated Process 8f

I have noticed something happening with my QVDs in several different situations and I'd like to discover if there is some setting I have not engaged or activated that might help with this.

I'm developing on a local machine using the QlikView developer (not on a server) and when I'm iterating through a data set and writing the output to QVD's I've noticed the file size it takes to store the QVD growing in a linear fashion even though the amount of rows being stored in that QVD aren't varying by much. So that in the first few passes, the QVD's are very small and they keep growing until just a few thousand rows can take megabytes to write to disk. I have attached two of the output files from one of these scenarios as an example. The first file AAAE was created early in the iteration process and the latter NINE was created somewhere in the middle. The last file ZZ actually took 7mb to write to disk with 1386 rows.

In addition, if I take one of these QVDs, load it into a second application that stores it a second time to QVD, the resultant QVD from the second pass through is much smaller, as if all the extra memory has been squashed out. On a second 'compression' pass of my QVD, NINE stores down to 105k.

It seems to me that between QVD writes, even though the tables are being dropped and the variables cleared, that some space of memory is still being reserved and stored with the QVDs between iterations. I've attached the sample data files:

SECURITIES_HISTORY_AAAE.QVD - size 52k - rows 1286

SECURITIES_HISTORY_NINE.QVD - size 4938k - rows 1386

DB:2.79:Expansion Of Qvd File Size During Iterated Process 8f

In a project we convert tons of MDB files one by one to QVD files with Qlik Sense. QVD files generated in a single run get bigger and bigger. We found no option to turn off lineage information in Sense. But we found a solution anyway. After all tables have been dropped the lineage info seems to be cleared - which makes sense. So just drop all tables before starting with the next file.

I don't know if that works in QlikView, too. It could be a better solution than to change a global option.

Read All 4 Posts

db: Hudson tests failing

db: Drop Down Menu Not Working in Chrome

db: Iphone Calendar Entries don't show up on Mobile Me

db: So who has 100 Friends now?

db: Problems with OEM version of Windows 98 SE

db: ps europeo bistrattato!!!

db: How to boldface the header for ONE column

db: windows media player stops working

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:System Restore dp

Presario 6350, Windows XP

My System Recovery Disks are corrupted, that's how I got stuck with:

1st Message: File \1386 missing, error code 32768

Now stuck with "press any key to reboot." that's as far as it goes.

Seems I need either a Boot Disk or a whole Operating System. HP doesn't seem to have such available.

DB:2.75:System Restore dp

As the system is not booting, I think it is not possible to retain the games unless until you try to repair Windows using Windows Operating System disk which might resolve the problem.

But to my knowledge, if you purchased the games on internet, I think you can go back to the game provider with the purchase proof and request for another licensed download.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Windows Xp Home Edition Installation Error Code pc

I am trying to install Windows XP Home Edition on a new PC and I got the following error message: "an error has been encounterd that prevents set up. Data Error: cyclic redundancy check. Set up log file said: Installation failed:D:\1386.asms

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

DB:2.75:Windows Xp Home Edition Installation Error Code pc

Failure to install an operating system is usually caused by (in order of probability):

1. You are attempting to install with other devices connected to the computer. Disconnect them before trying to do an installation.

2. Faulty installation media. Check the installation CD/DVD for scratches, smudges. Test in another machine.

3. Faulty optical drive. Test with another bootable CD/DVD or swap it out for a known-working one.

4. Faulty RAM. Test with Memtest86+ from

http://www.memtest.org . You will download the .iso to make a bootable cd. Burn the file with third-party burning software* - as an image, not as data. Then boot with the media you made (you may need to change the boot priority in your BIOS so that the

optical drive is the first boot device). The test will run immediately. Let the test run for an hour or two - unless errors are seen immediately. If you get any errors, replace the RAM.

*A good free choice is ImgBurn from

www.imgburn.com .

5. Faulty hard drive. Test with a diagnostic utility downloaded from the drive mftr.'s website. You will create a bootable CD with the file you download. Burn the file with third-party burning software - as an image, not as data. Boot with the CD you made and

do a thorough test of the drive. If it fails any physical tests, replace it.

6. Other hardware components are faulty.

If you built the computer yourself, starting testing. If you purchased the computer from someone, take it back immediately.

MS-MVP - Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:How To Restore A Delete Application za

I accidently deletedthe (READER) application and want to know how can I restore it. I have window 8.

DB:2.75:How To Restore A Delete Application za

Hi,

Are you referring to the Reader app?

If you have deleted the reader app, then you can reinstall from Windows store. Go to windows store and then right click and select

Your apps, you will be able to see the deleted apps list. Click on Reader app and install it.

Let us know if you have any further queries related to the issue. We would be happy to help you.

Read All 12 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Profile Failed To Execute With Personalization In Boe Xi 3.1 fz

I get the following error that I've tried to resolve several different ways, yet the same error comes up every time:

2008-11-13 11:16:25,811 ERROR [PublishingService:HandlerPool-22] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminErrorLog_Instance_3353 - [Publication ID # 3353] - Scheduling document job "Interactive Parameters" (ID: 3,359) failed: Document for recipients {NWS~001/MALLOZZIM} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Document for recipients {NWS001/DIXOND} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Document for recipients {NWS001/KNAUTF} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/MALLOZZIM (ID: 1369) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "1000") Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/DIXOND (ID: 2481) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "500") Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/KNAUTF (ID: 1386) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "750") (FBE60502) [4 recipients processed.]

What is the recommended values for the Crystal Reports expression in the Filter expression area of Personailization?

I need to resolve the error ASAP.

Edited by: Fred Knaut on Nov 13, 2008 5:33 PM

DB:2.75:Profile Failed To Execute With Personalization In Boe Xi 3.1 fz

I get the following error that I've tried to resolve several different ways, yet the same error comes up every time:

2008-11-13 11:16:25,811 ERROR [PublishingService:HandlerPool-22] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminErrorLog_Instance_3353 - [Publication ID # 3353] - Scheduling document job "Interactive Parameters" (ID: 3,359) failed: Document for recipients {NWS~001/MALLOZZIM} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Document for recipients {NWS001/DIXOND} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Document for recipients {NWS001/KNAUTF} failed: Error in File bcap_1b545732e734601.rpt: Error in formula The ) is missing. Details: errorKind Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/MALLOZZIM (ID: 1369) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "1000") Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/DIXOND (ID: 2481) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "500") Scheduling document 'Interactive Parameters' (ID: 3,359) failed for the following users: NWS001/KNAUTF (ID: 1386) . These users had the following profile values: {Orders.Order_Amount} values: (Orders.Order_Amount "750") (FBE60502) [4 recipients processed.]

What is the recommended values for the Crystal Reports expression in the Filter expression area of Personailization?

I need to resolve the error ASAP.

Edited by: Fred Knaut on Nov 13, 2008 5:33 PM

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Error Message Win Xp Pro Setup? pz

When I try to do a clean install of XP Pro I have recieved this message twice during settup:

Manifest Parse Error:

SXS.DLL Syntax error in Manifest or Policy File E:\1386\Asms\6000\Msft\Windows\Common\Controls\Controls.Man on Line 0

Can somebody please help me?I have updated all of the necessary drivers,Flashed the Bios from A02 to A09.

Dimension 8100

128mgs RDRAM

19in Trinitron Monitor

HP 842C Printer

Windows ME

OneHungSlicker

DB:2.75:Error Message Win Xp Pro Setup? pz

Slicker,

Thank you for using the DellTalk forum.

You might want to check out the discussion thread

on the following web page, for more information.

http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/4635.html

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Problem Creating Deployment Weblogic 5.1 3x

I have weblogic 5.1 running on Win2K. I can start it up without

problems when the deployment part is commented out.

The jdbc connection seems to be working with a Oracle 8.1.7

running on the same Win2K box.

When I try to deploy some EJBs I get this error on startup:

error

Thu Nov 07 12:59:31 CST 2002:E EJB Could not deploy:

'C:\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar': file is not a

valid jar file, or does not contain a valid bean

/error

here's the full error output:

Any ideas on what's missing here?

full_output

'C:\apps\web\weblogic\m

ycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar': file is not a valid jar file, or does

not

contain a valid bean

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: DeploymentException opening

JAR file C:

\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar; nested exception is:

weblogic.ejb.deployment.JarLoadException - with nested

exception:

[weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment

C:\apps\we

b\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar from

C:\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib

\ErfpLibrary.jar; nested exception is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

com/ebreviate/erfp/utils/ClusterInterfac

e]

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment

C:\apps\web

\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar from

C:\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\

ErfpLibrary.jar; nested exception is:

e

com/ebreviate/erfp/utils/ClusterInterface

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:488)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:423)

at weblogic.boot.ServerSecureClassLoader.secureDefineClass(ServerSecureC

lassLoader.java:143)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(Generic

ClassLoader.java:495)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.reallyLoadClass(Generi

cClassLoader.java:339)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClass

Loader.java:183)

Loader.java:157)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:310)

at weblogic.boot.ServerSecureClassLoader.secureDefineClass(ServerSecureC

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(Generic

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.reallyLoadClass(Generi

at weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DeploymentUnit.loadClass(DeploymentUnit.ja

va:101)

at weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DeploymentUnit.initializeMethodInfos(Deplo

ymentUnit.java:424)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarLoader.initializeMethodInfos(EJBJarLoader

.java:129)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setupJar(EJBJarDeployment.java

:392)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:21

1)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:18

2)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:16

4)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.init(EJBDeploymentImpl.java

:172)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.init(EJBJarDeployment.java:1

22)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.init(EJBJarDeployment.java:1

12)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:311)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(EJBManagerImpl.java:

653)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.init(EJBManagerImpl.java:247)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(T3Srvr.java:1386)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(T3Srvr.java:879)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:140)

at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:97)

at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:58)

--------------- nested within: ------------------

weblogic.ejb.deployment.JarLoadException - with nested exception:

e]

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:319)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(EJBManagerImpl.java:

653)

at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.init(EJBManagerImpl.java:247)

Thu Nov 07 12:59:32 CST 2002:I EJB 0 EJB jar files loaded,

containing 0 EJBs

/full_output

DB:2.75:Problem Creating Deployment Weblogic 5.1 3x

Generally we get this error when we did not packaged properly, like if use

tool win zip for packaging the bean.

1. when you are building EJB jar, please make sure that you have created a

directory "META-INF" with upper case letters

2. Make sure that you have deployment descriptors in 'META-INF".

3. Use Command line console, java command to package the bean like

"jar -cv0f".

ignore this mail, if you already done this way.

Can you try packaging your

"Sharkie" sharkdba@yahoo.com wrote in message

news:423b5ab1.0211071110.67e8bc2a@posting.google.com...

I have weblogic 5.1 running on Win2K. I can start it up without

problems when the deployment part is commented out.

The jdbc connection seems to be working with a Oracle 8.1.7

running on the same Win2K box.

When I try to deploy some EJBs I get this error on startup:

error

'C:\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar': file is not a

valid jar file, or does not contain a valid bean

/error

here's the full error output:

Any ideas on what's missing here?

full_output

'C:\apps\web\weblogic\m

ycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar': file is not a valid jar file, or does

not

contain a valid bean

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: DeploymentException opening

JAR file C:

\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar; nested exception is:

weblogic.ejb.deployment.JarLoadException - with nested

exception:

e]

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment

C:\apps\web

\weblogic\mycluster\lib\ErfpLibrary.jar from

C:\apps\web\weblogic\mycluster\lib\

ErfpLibrary.jar; nested exception is:

e

com/ebreviate/erfp/utils/ClusterInterface

atweblogic.boot.ServerSecureClassLoader.secureDefineClass(ServerSecureC

atweblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(Generic

atweblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.reallyLoadClass(Generi

atweblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClass

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:310)

atweblogic.boot.ServerSecureClassLoader.secureDefineClass(ServerSecureC

atweblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(Generic

atweblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.reallyLoadClass(Generi

atweblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DeploymentUnit.loadClass(DeploymentUnit.ja

va:101)

atweblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DeploymentUnit.initializeMethodInfos(Deplo

ymentUnit.java:424)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarLoader.initializeMethodInfos(EJBJarLoader

.java:129)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setupJar(EJBJarDeployment.java

:392)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:21

1)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:18

2)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.setup(EJBJarDeployment.java:16

4)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.init(EJBDeploymentImpl.java

:172)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.init(EJBJarDeployment.java:1

22)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.init(EJBJarDeployment.java:1

12)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:311)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(EJBManagerImpl.java:

653)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.init(EJBManagerImpl.java:247)

weblogic.ejb.deployment.JarLoadException - with nested exception:

e]

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:319)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(EJBManagerImpl.java:

653)

atweblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.init(EJBManagerImpl.java:247)

Thu Nov 07 12:59:32 CST 2002:I EJB 0 EJB jar files loaded,

containing 0 EJBs

/full_output

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Two Maps With Registermodule? md

Does Bing Maps v7 support two maps on the same web page? If yes, does it also support using the same module on both maps? When I register the module, how do I support both maps?

Microsoft.Maps.registerModule(PointBasedClusteringModule, *.js);

-=Dan=-

DB:2.75:Two Maps With Registermodule? md

You can often use the same module on two maps but not always, it depends on how the module was designed. The Point based clustering module can work with multiple maps as you have to create a new instance of the module when you load it for each map. For example,

here is how you would create two instances of this module.

myLayer = new PointBasedClusteredEntityCollection(map, {

singlePinCallback: createPin,

clusteredPinCallback: createClusteredPin

});

myLayer2 = new PointBasedClusteredEntityCollection(map2, {

singlePinCallback: createPin,

clusteredPinCallback: createClusteredPin

});

http://rbrundritt.wordpress.com

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Configurare Bd Enterprise Manager xm

cand incerc sa accesez management console , imi apare o fereastra (IMG:

DB:2.75:Configurare Bd Enterprise Manager xm

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Error When Creation Custom Authenticator ms

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new custom Authentication from the Weblogic 8.1 console. I followed all the steps written in the Weblogic documentation to create my MBean jar file and I put it in the WL_HOME\server\lib\mbeantypes directory.

In the console, when I click on the "create" button to create my new provider, I get a NoClassDefFoundError, but no class is specified.

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean.java:1166)

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1557)

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1525)

at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.private_invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:985)

at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:943)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createObject(Security.java:766)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createProviderMBean(Security.java:897)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createMBean(Security.java:748)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.MBeans.createMBean(MBeans.java:1386)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.mbean.DoCreateMBeanAction.perform(DoCreateMBeanAction.java:173)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.ActionServlet.doAction(ActionServlet.java:173)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:85)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)

at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)

at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: RuntimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1559)

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1525)

at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.private_invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:985)

at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:943)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createObject(Security.java:766)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createProviderMBean(Security.java:897)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createMBean(Security.java:748)

at weblogic.management.console.utils.MBeans.createMBean(MBeans.java:1386)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.mbean.DoCreateMBeanAction.perform(DoCreateMBeanAction.java:173)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.ActionServlet.doAction(ActionServlet.java:173)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:85)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)

weblogic.management.console.actions.ActionException: RuntimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean - with nested exception:

[javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: RuntimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean]

at weblogic.management.console.actions.ErrorAction.(ErrorAction.java:38)

at weblogic.management.console.actions.mbean.DoCreateMBeanAction.perform(DoCreateMBeanAction.java:230)

Can somebody help me?

Thanks.

DB:2.75:Error When Creation Custom Authenticator ms

Hi pjaneyul,

I can't find your link that can help us. Where is the link ?

Regards, Stefan

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Server 2008 R2 Standard Install jc

Can I install win2008r2 standard to a 500gb usb ultra portable harddrive and connect it to my net book and run it ? I am studying for the MCITP and want to use it for that purpose?

DB:2.74:Server 2008 R2 Standard Install jc

Hi,

Please discuss this topic in our Training and Certification forum:

http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en/CertGeneral/threads

Tim Quan

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Problema Con Anwerfle.Xml De Windows 8 Single Language zd

al querer ejecutar el archivo de respuesta de win8 sl entra al setup pero no me detecta el sistema operativo que me falta o que tengo que hacer

gracias

DB:2.74:Problema Con Anwerfle.Xml De Windows 8 Single Language zd

al querer ejecutar el archivo de respuesta de win8 sl entra al setup pero no me detecta el sistema operativo que me falta o que tengo que hacer

gracias

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Saving Word Doc As Jpg z9

How do I save a WORD doc as JPG file? just upgraded from 2010 to office 365 and I cannot do this anymore?

DB:2.73:Saving Word Doc As Jpg z9

If you need to capture the entire page (or several pages), then Charles Kenyon's suggestion of printing to PDF or mine about using SnagIt will be what you want.

If, however, you just need to capture some of the page content, then the way to do it in Word (without using screen capture) is as follows:

Select the content to be saved as a picture.Ctrl+C to copy.Use Home | Clipboard | Paste | Paste Special to paste as "Picture (Enhanced Metafile)."Right-click the pasted picture and choose Save as Picture.Select JPEG as the desired file format.

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.72:Any Vet Tech Students In The Knox/Blount Tn Area? dz

I was hoping to find someone in my area to study with. I am in my first semester and started 6 weeks ago. I am currently on information literacy. I do not work and plan to go through the material as quickly as possible.

DB:2.72:Any Vet Tech Students In The Knox/Blount Tn Area? dz

I was hoping to find someone in my area to study with. I am in my first semester and started 6 weeks ago. I am currently on information literacy. I do not work and plan to go through the material as quickly as possible.

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.71:Getting The Year And Week Number From Persian Date jz

Hi,

Does any body know how to get the Year and Week number from a given persian date...

For example from the persian date 7/13/1386, it shoud return ' 8629 ' where 86 is the year and 29 is the week number...

BR/Dinesh...

DB:2.71:Getting The Year And Week Number From Persian Date jz

It means Oracle calculates the week number always in 'Gregorian' calendar...?

(I mean it ignores the calendar session, when calculating the week number)

/Dinesh...

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.70:Dfm 3.7.1 Install On A Solaris 64-Bit Machine. 3z

IHAC who is trying to install DFM 3.7.1 on a Solaris 10 machine (ZFS as the underlying filesystem). I think the problem is that he is trying to install 32-bit code on a 64-bit machine. However he sent me the isainfo output (not too familiar with the tool) which is throwing me off. Just want a sanity check that it is infact a 32bit/64bit problem and nothing else because the output states that it support 32-bit 1386 applications as well (however in this case it should be SPARC 32-bit right?).

root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#isainfo -v 64-bit amd64 applications

amd_lzcnt popcnt amd_sse4a tscp cx16 mon sse3 sse2 sse fxsr amd_3dnowx

amd_3dnow amd_mmx mmx cmov amd_sysc cx8 tsc fpu 32-bit i386 applications

amd_lzcnt popcnt amd_sse4a tscp cx16 mon sse3 sse2 sse fxsr amd_3dnowx

amd_3dnow amd_mmx mmx cmov amd_sysc cx8 tsc fpu

root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#uname -a

SunOS m100213.ningops.com 5.10 Generic_138889-02 i86pc i386 i86pc root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#chmod +x dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh

root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#file dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh

dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh: ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1,

dynamically linked, not stripped

Thanks for any pointers/help.Best,Amir Chaudry

DB:2.70:Dfm 3.7.1 Install On A Solaris 64-Bit Machine. 3z

chaudry wrote:

root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#uname -a

SunOS m100213.ningops.com 5.10 Generic_138889-02 i86pc i386 i86pc root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#chmod +x dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh

root@xoss.xno@m100213:/zfsdata#file dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh

dfmsetup-3-7-1-solaris.sh: ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1,

dynamically linked, not stripped

I am certainly not a solaris expert, but it seems to me that he is trying to install software for SPARC on a i386. DFM is only supported on Solaris SPARC.

And I agree with Richard. Since NetApp has dropped Solaris support completely starting in version 3.8, it is not worth the effort to setup a new install on Solaris. Another good reason not to go for Solaris is performance. Solaris is a lot slower when compared with e.g. Linux.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:[Iemobile] Setting Onclick Programatically dj

Hi,

DB:2.69:[Iemobile] Setting Onclick Programatically dj

Hi,

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:Why Cant I Send Emails I Click The New Email Key But Nothing Happens 9c

New to Outlook- WHY CANT I SEND EMAILS? I click the new email key but nothing happens???

DB:2.69:Why Cant I Send Emails I Click The New Email Key But Nothing Happens 9c

Hi There

Aravinda

I am sorry to hijack this thread

Seeing as that person has not responded to you, I will ask you a similar question.

I currently run Outlook 2010, I have already set up an email account.

My problem is as follows;

If I open Outlook, and wait till its fully loaded,i.e. its done a full sweep and downloaded any new emails,

if I then try and send ( or even reply back to a new email, the following happens.

I seethat the Archives Outbox is bold and has a figure [1 ]( in green ) this stays and stays and stays even if I close Outlook down even if I reboot, it is still there.

If I try and send another one the same thing happens except the figure now changes to

[ 2 ]

Please

That was tried at 10:50 this morning.

Please help

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in response. Let me help you to send emails and stop the emails from staying in Outbox.

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, I need more details:

How many Outlook data files have been opened in folder list?

Have you set the Archives data file as default to send/receive emails from Outlook?

How is the email account setup on Outlook (POP3/IMAP/MAPI or Exchange)?

Provide more details to assist you better.

However, you may also follow the steps from the article below and check if it helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2663435

Let us the details and hope the article provided is helpful to you.

Thank you.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:Server Died With 138 Problem cm

Hi all, I'm having a problem with my Remedy 5.1.2. This problem consists of a serie of error messages, with the following message, in the armonitor.log file:

Server (pid:XXX) died with 138

I didn't find any error message in arerror.log file. In this Remedy, we have mounted a self-made application. The error message appears with some frequency, and users see a RPC error message when this happens. I've looked for the meaning of the code of error 138, but I haven't found it. Please, could you help with this issue? The Remedy is mounted on the following system base:

- Remedy 5.1.2 patch 1386.

- Solaris 8.

- Informix 9.3.

Thanks in advance.

Claudio Gonzlez.

Entel S.A.

Santiago, Chile.

DB:2.69:Server Died With 138 Problem cm

Hi Mark,

Love the profile pic The good old days...

Hope all is well.

Danny

Read All 11 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:Forced Os Choice On Restart fp

Continuing to address issues on my reinstall of windows XP Pro Sp3 on HP desktop d4650e. leads to this 2 part question. When restarting I get a black with white fontnbsp&asking me to choose which Operating System I want to open. It's 2 choices of the same one I just reinstalled. The only option the screen offers is to somewhere else in "F" land where the options are of a Boot nature or restore to last working configuration.

During the reinstall only two programs could not be copied or installed and I had to go around them. They were C:\$WIN_NT$.˜LS\1386/property.dll , this was prior to partitioning. Then after partitioning sequence it would not copy the file property.dll then later with ahcix86.86

Does this have anything to do with it? I don't know, maybe not. All I know is that that was the only odd thing that occured during the process. I did save as much as i could from system on external drive so.....

Nevertheless I am really sorry my question is so involved but I have little recourse. Mega kudos await.

DB:2.69:Forced Os Choice On Restart fp

I am glad for you but this ahs uncovered some bigger issue. Maybe your expertise in these forums will answer if others wil still see this as an open issue or do I have to restart the request. My PC was working before You and I talked. and I am not happy.

Read All 12 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:Can't Run Corba Name Service Sample Application In Tuxedo 8.0 kd

Hi,

Warm regards,

Nandu

DB:2.69:Can't Run Corba Name Service Sample Application In Tuxedo 8.0 kd

Hi,

Warm regards,

Nandu

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.69:Jasper Reports: Class Not Found When Loading Object From File 8m

Hi Experts,

I am trying to generate my first jasper report using 'Generate Oracle entry report' job. I have downloaded the required jar files related to Jasper reports 3.5.2 and added them to the classpath extension in identity center.

But, on running the job, i am getting the following error and no report is generated.

Report error - Exception:net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Class not found when loading object from file : D:\IDM 7.1\Reporting\Oracle\entryReport\dist\Entry report.jasper.

I am using IdM 7.1 SP2, Oracle 10.2, Jasper reports 3.5.2.

Can anyone help on what i am missing?

From the job log:

01.07.2009 16:11:22 :E:Report error

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Class not found when loading object from file : D:\IDM 7.1\Reporting\Oracle\entryReport\dist\Entry report.jasper

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObject(JRLoader.java:102)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:247)

at com.sap.idm.ic.ToJasper.createReport(ToJasper.java:471)

at com.sap.idm.ic.ToJasper.addEntryCustom(ToJasper.java:328)

at com.sap.idm.ic.ToCustom.addEntry(ToCustom.java:154)

at com.sap.idm.ic.ToPass.putNextEntry(ToPass.java:873)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.runToPass(DSERunTime.java:2904)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.runPass(DSERunTime.java:3573)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.runJob(DSERunTime.java:1386)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.doCommand(DSERunTime.java:2209)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.doCommand(DSERunTime.java:350)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.run(DSERunTime.java:4039)

at com.sap.idm.ic.DSERunTime.main(DSERunTime.java:3934)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap............

Regards,

Vijay.K

DB:2.69:Jasper Reports: Class Not Found When Loading Object From File 8m

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the answer as well as the link to download the required files.

I added the four jar files to the classpath and the job executed without any errors.

Regards,

Vijay.K

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:Servlet Classpath Issues? jx

I have a simple servlet that calls methods from another class. However, when the servlet is executed from a form, I'm getting the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/rpc/Service

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1787)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1049)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1507)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1386)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1787)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1049)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1507)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1386)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

*at gov.nih.nlm.ncbi.www.soap.eutils.Client.Search(Client.java:32)*

at gov.nih.nlm.ncbi.www.soap.eutils.clustererServlet.doGet(clustererServlet.java:26)

at gov.nih.nlm.ncbi.www.soap.eutils.clustererServlet.doPost(clustererServlet.java:63)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:418)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doPost(InvokerServlet.java:168)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:199)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:145)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596

...The problem is I know I have specified the jar file that contains javax.xml.rpc.service in the classpath. In fact, I can execute the Client class I have placed in bold which returns no errors... meaning the classpath, as far as I am aware, is correct?

If it helps to see my classpath, it is:

C:\PROJECT\EUtilsecho %CLASSPATH%

.;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\jdk1.6.0_03\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web

-inf\lib\axis.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web-inf\lib\commons-discovery-0

.2.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web-inf\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;*C:\P*

ROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web-inf\lib\jaxrpc.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis

\web-inf\lib\saaj.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web-inf\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar

;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\webapps\axis\web-inf\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\jd

k1.6.0_03\jre\lib\ext\mysql-connector-java-5.1.5-bin.jar;C:\PROJECT\xalan-j_2_7_

1\xalan.jar;C:\PROJECT\Weka-3-5\weka.jar;C:\PROJECT\tomcat\common\lib\servlet.ja

r;

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

DB:2.67:Servlet Classpath Issues? jx

The webapplication and the application server don't use the environment variable %CLASSPATH%. This is only used by the java.exe runtime command.

You need to put the JAR file in the classpath of the webapplication, which covers by default under each the /WEB-INF/lib directory, or if you want to use it as a common library, then put it in the classpath of the application server, which covers the /lib directory of its installation directory (take care with this, it would make your webapp less portable if you don't have the rights to put the JAR in the /lib directory of the production application server).

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:Windows Defender 3a

hello,when i open windows defender it showing error 0*800106ba please give me an answer and thank you

DB:2.67:Windows Defender 3a

Is it the same computer as in this previous thread of yours? =

http://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/forum/windows_7-ecoms/my-pc-didnt-shuting-down-correctely/d8d97e5f-f39e-43f8-8588-a6e4a8681ede

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:Disk Bracket For X2270 ? jj

Does anyone know where I can get a disk bracket for a Sun X2270

server? The box came with 3 filler brackets, and I need real ones.

The Sun part number is 350-1386, but I don't see that they sell one

without a drive.

Perhaps there is something compatible besides this part.

DB:2.67:Disk Bracket For X2270 ? jj

The internal name for the bracket is "Coral". It seems to be the first server to used them, at least from what I can tell from gleaning the product galleries.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:Import Json File To Sql Server pp

I have 1000 records in text file. My requirement is to insert data into sql server. For that, if i can convert to xml or push to script component also fine.

Text file consists in this format...

[{ID:1,:Name:test1,State:AP},{ID:2,:Name:test2,State:KN}{ID:3,:Name:test3,State:null}]

I'm new to coding. This is the code I wrote in scriptcomponent.

#region Class

[Micorosoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.SSISScriptComponentEntryAttribute]

public class ScriptMain: UserComponent

{

public override void CreateNewOutputRows()

{

string jsonstring = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(@c:\t.txt);

WorkGroup[] outPutMetrics = new GetWebService(wUrl);

foreach (var metric in ouPutMetrics)

{

TDBuffer.AddRow();

TDBuffer.ID = metric.id;

TDBuffer.Name = metric.nm;

}

}

}

private WorkGroup[] GetWebService(string wUrl)

{

WorkGroup [] jsonResp = null;

string jsonstring = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(@c:\t.txt);

JavaScriptSerializer sr = new JavaScriptSerializer();

jsonResp = sr.DeserializeWorkGroup[](jsongstring.trim('');

return jsonResp;

}

#endregion

#region JSON Class

class WorkGroup

{

public string id {get; set;}

public string nm {get; set;}

}

#endregion

I'm getting these errors when I build solution -

Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Identifier expected

Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Identifier expected

Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

The type or namespace name WorkGroup could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference)

GetWebServiceResult does not exist in the current context

The name wUrl does not exist in the current context

DB:2.67:Import Json File To Sql Server pp

This isn't a solution to your specific problem, more of a different approach that might prove to be more productive and less frustrating

SSIS isn't very good at handling web data (xml/json/html tables etc). Actually, it'sterrible

One app that is good is at doing this is excel powerquery. Consider using that to preprocess your json and then query the excel file from ssis

(big version:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/576509)

I didn't need to write a single character of that code. It took approximately

20 seconds viahalf a dozen clicks inthe PQ gui (it took many times that to write this post, and how much time have you spent debugging your code so far?)

Ifby the next time I need to use SSIS to consume web data it still doesn't havea PQ connector (https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback/Details/1046883), my

approach will be -

(in excel)

Use PQ to pull web data to worksheet

(in ssis)

make excel workbook refresh itself automatically (either programmaticallyor using this -

http://ssisexcelrefresh.codeplex.com/)

use the excel connector as a source to pull data into my data flow

Jakub @ Adelaide, Australia Blog

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:Win32_Share With Server 2008 Failover Cluster ja

I have a Windows 2008 Failover Cluster (two-node) that provides file sharing services only. In the past, I was able to manage file shares with the Win32_Share WMI class. On the cluster, I can only connect to the administrative shares on the server (C$, E$, IPC$, etc.), but not any of the shares that I've created for users (username$, etc.).The following powershell command would typically give me a list of all of the shares on the server:gwmi -query Select * from win32_share -computername thenameofmyserverBut instead, it returns:Name Path Description---- ---- -----------ADMIN$ C:\Windows Remote AdminC$ C:\ Default shareE$ E:\ Default shareIPC$ Remote IPCK$ K:\ Default shareThere are over 9000 shares on this server that I can successfully connect to and browse files, but I can see any of the share information through WMI.I've also tried to manipulate the shares using the classes in the System.Management namespace in a C# project, but to no avail. (I suspect that powershell is actually using the same .net classes with the gwmi cmdlet anyway).Both the powershell and the C# project work on a Windows Server 2003 cluster, but not the server 2008 cluster. Is there something I'm missing in the configuration on the server? Is anybody else having similar issues?

DB:2.67:Win32_Share With Server 2008 Failover Cluster ja

The cluster forums pointed me in the right direction, this is a known bug and requires a call to CSS for a fix, I'll post more info as soon as I get things resolved.http://forums.technet.microsoft.com/en-US/winserverClustering/thread/b8818a55-b5f1-4c49-977d-cc7c6053ff3b

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.67:What Do No Buffers And Throttles Indicate On An Interface? p1

What do no buffers and throttles indicate on an interface?

DB:2.67:What Do No Buffers And Throttles Indicate On An Interface? p1

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.66:Erro 80191002 No Windows Live Messenger. 9c

esta dando um erro 80191002 quando eu acesso o msn o que eu fasso

DB:2.66:Erro 80191002 No Windows Live Messenger. 9c

Olá Perysilva.

Sugiro que você efetue esta questão no fórum dedicado a plataforma live (inclusive Messenger), de forma que possa obter resposta mais adequada para o problema.

Abaixo segue link para tal fórum.

http://www.windowslivehelp.com/

Espero que obtenha desta forma o auxilio desejado.

Abraços e até breve.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.64:Problem Printing To Pdf 73

I've tried a few different 3rd party programs to print to PDF, but keep getting errors. The goal is to print the .vi Front Panel to a programmatically determined file. Screen shots fo the errors are attached.

I've tried Bullzip:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-22555#comment-27786

Error 1172

And Exaprom:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-10952

Error 1386

And PDF Creator:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-4552

Error-2147221164

I've tried reinstalling the programs, the pdf creators, and the .NET framework, but I feel I'm missing something.

I'm using LV 2014 on Windows 8.1.

Thank you!

Solved!

Go to Solution.

DB:2.64:Problem Printing To Pdf 73

BowenM wrote:

With Exaprom, you need to unlock the DLL. Right click on the DLL and select Unblock.

For me, the option to unblock wasn't available. This from a stackoverflow post helped:

"I've often ran into this same problem when downloading files. Windows-7 will not always display the unblock button. Here are a couple easy workarounds:

First to verify the file is actually blocked, open a command prompt and type:

more yourFile.exe:Zone.Identifer

If it reports your file has a ZoneId = 3 or 4, your file is indeed blocked. You have two easy options to unblock it:

First Method: If you have PowerShell version 3 or higher, you can open a PowerShell window and type:

C:\Unblock-File -Path C:\Path\ToFile\yourFile.exe

To open a PowerShell window type powershell into the run box. To check your PowerShell version, type this from the PowerShell prompt:

C:\ $PSVersionTable.PSVersion

Second Method: If you don't have that version of PowerShell installed, you could install it for free but there is a much faster download. Download the free streams program from sysinternals:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897440.aspx and from a command prompt type:

streams -d C:\Path\ToFile\yourFile.exe."

This solved the problem with Exaprom, and produces a nicer image than having to convert from jpg. I unblocked the .DLL, restarted Labview, and it worked. Thank you for your help!

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.64:Calender Reminder Time f1

How can I set the calendar reminder time to any desired time, and not to one of the 10 preset values?

DB:2.64:Calender Reminder Time f1

You can't annoyingly enough.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.64:Pxe Boot Failure -Abortpxe m8

So I had an environment that was working solid for a long time. Now suddenly two of our remote distribution points started failing to PXE boot. I have already gone through completely rebuilding them and all packages, applications, and files have

been accepted. Double checked the PXE settings on the boot images and the distribution points. WDS is up and running correctly. Permissions are correct from the Management console to the BDP. I am more than willing to check settings again

if anyone has a suggestion. Here is the most recent log. I am leaning to DHCP or a DHCP helper address. I think someone may have changed some firewall or router settings but in a classic IT style nobody is aware of any changes that took place.

Any help would be so awesomely appreciated.

![LOG[================= PXE Provider loaded. =====================]LOG]!time=17:15:55.895240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=smspxe.cpp:137

![LOG[Machine is running Windows Longhorn. (NTVersion=0X601, ServicePack=1)]LOG]!time=17:15:55.895240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=provsettings.cpp:1112

![LOG[Cannot read the registry value of MACIgnoreListFile (00000000)]LOG]!time=17:15:55.895240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=provsettings.cpp:353

![LOG[MAC Ignore List Filename in registry is empty]LOG]!time=17:15:55.895240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=provsettings.cpp:468

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=17:15:55.942240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=4004 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=17:15:55.942240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=4004 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Initializing PXEPerfObject.]LOG]!time=17:15:55.942240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=smspxe.cpp:399

![LOG[Could not load logging configuration for component ccmperf. Using default values.]LOG]!time=17:15:55.942240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=2 thread=4004

file=stdlogging.cpp:480

![LOG[Unable to open Registry key Software\Microsoft\CCM. Return Code [80070002]. Client HTTPS state is Unknown.]LOG]!time=17:15:55.973240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=4004 file=ccmutillib.cpp:372

![LOG[Client lookup reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=0 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/Identification/ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=17:15:56.411240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6363

![LOG[PXE::CBootImageInfo::CBootImageInfo: key=]LOG]!time=17:15:56.411240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=bootimagecache.cpp:60

![LOG[PXE::CBootImageInfo::CBootImageInfo: key=]LOG]!time=17:15:56.411240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=bootimagecache.cpp:60

![LOG[CContentDefinition::GetAllPackagesFromLib failed; 0x80070003]LOG]!time=17:15:57.036240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=3 thread=4004 file=contentlibrary.cpp:883

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=17:15:57.051240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=4004 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=17:15:57.051240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=4004 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[PXE Provider finished loading.]LOG]!time=17:15:57.051240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4004 file=smspxe.cpp:184

![LOG[Cannot read the registry value of MACIgnoreListFile (800703e5)]LOG]!time=17:16:04.989240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3268 file=provsettings.cpp:353

![LOG[MAC Ignore List Filename in registry is empty]LOG]!time=17:16:04.989240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=3268 file=provsettings.cpp:468

![LOG[Found new image MHL00005]LOG]!time=17:26:20.897240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1123

![LOG[Failed to find ADK installation root registry key]LOG]!time=17:26:20.897240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:226

![LOG[Opening image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim]LOG]!time=17:26:20.897240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim

PackageID: MHL00005

Version:

Creator:

]LOG]!time=17:26:20.897240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim]LOG]!time=17:26:20.897240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[Error opening file: E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim. Win32=32]LOG]!time=17:49:38.071240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064

file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1085

![LOG[Retrying E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:38.071240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1086

![LOG[Error opening file: E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim. Win32=32]LOG]!time=17:49:41.072240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064

file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1085

![LOG[Retrying E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:41.072240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1086

![LOG[Found new image MHL00004]LOG]!time=17:49:44.072240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1123

![LOG[Failed to find ADK installation root registry key]LOG]!time=17:49:44.087240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:226

![LOG[Opening image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:44.087240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim

PackageID: MHL00004

Architecture: 0

Description: Microsoft Windows PE (x86)

Version:

Creator:

]LOG]!time=17:49:44.087240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00004\boot.MHL00004.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:44.087240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[Boot image MHL00005 has changed since added]LOG]!time=17:49:52.900240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1112

![LOG[Failed to find ADK installation root registry key]LOG]!time=17:49:52.900240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:226

![LOG[Opening image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:52.900240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim

PackageID: MHL00005

Version:

Creator:

]LOG]!time=17:49:52.947240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file E:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\MHL00005\boot.MHL00005.wim]LOG]!time=17:49:52.947240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=4064 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[File E:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2014.07.31.17.26.20.01.{E0A67B53-A9CC-49C8-8BE9-C62FA0FFBEA1}.boot.bcd deleted.]LOG]!time=17:55:57.129240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=932 file=bootimagecache.cpp:267

![LOG[File E:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2014.07.31.17.26.20.01.{E0A67B53-A9CC-49C8-8BE9-C62FA0FFBEA1}.boot.bcd.log deleted.]LOG]!time=17:55:57.129240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=932 file=bootimagecache.cpp:282

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=18:15:57.169240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=3204 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=18:15:57.169240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=3204 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=19:15:57.275240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=19:15:57.275240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=20:15:57.378240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=932 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=20:15:57.378240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=932 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=21:15:57.486240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=21:15:57.486240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=22:15:57.596240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=22:15:57.596240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=23:15:57.700240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=23:15:57.700240 date=07-31-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=00:15:57.798240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=00:15:57.798240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=01:15:57.899240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=01:15:57.899240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=02:15:58.026240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=02:15:58.026240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=03:15:58.135240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=03:15:58.135240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=04:15:58.244240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=04:15:58.244240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=05:15:58.314240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=05:15:58.314240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=06:15:58.480240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=06:15:58.480240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=07:15:58.550240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=07:15:58.550240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=08:15:58.684240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=08:15:58.684240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=09:15:58.786240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=09:15:58.786240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Client lookup reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=16777265 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/Identification/ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=09:20:41.807240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6363

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: device is in the database.]LOG]!time=09:20:41.807240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=16777265 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

LastPXEAdvertisementID= LastPXEAdvertisementTime= OfferID= OfferIDTime= PkgID= PackageVersion= PackagePath= BootImageID= Mandatory=//ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=09:20:42.307240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=09:20:42.370240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: No boot action. Aborted.]LOG]!time=09:20:42.620240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: Not serviced.]LOG]!time=09:20:42.620240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=database.cpp:479

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=16777265 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

]LOG]!time=09:20:45.651240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=09:20:45.651240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

]LOG]!time=09:21:13.042240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=09:21:13.042240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: No boot action. Aborted.]LOG]!time=09:21:13.276240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: Not serviced.]LOG]!time=09:21:13.276240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=database.cpp:479

]LOG]!time=09:21:17.105240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=09:21:17.105240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=10:15:58.855240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 2533210CFCB2EB763FBBAB0D41AC566C8940AB5C] issued to 'be112895-a51a-45b9-82ee-749951aacb9c']LOG]!time=10:15:58.855240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE

![LOG[Client lookup reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=16777265 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID/NetbiosName//Machine/Identification/ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=10:35:58.476240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6363

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: device is in the database.]LOG]!time=10:35:58.476240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

]LOG]!time=10:35:58.711240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=10:35:58.711240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: No boot action. Aborted.]LOG]!time=10:35:58.961240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: Not serviced.]LOG]!time=10:35:58.961240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=database.cpp:479

]LOG]!time=10:36:02.367240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=10:36:02.367240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

]LOG]!time=10:36:17.900240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=10:36:17.900240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: No boot action. Aborted.]LOG]!time=10:36:18.134240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: Not serviced.]LOG]!time=10:36:18.134240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=database.cpp:479

]LOG]!time=10:36:21.978240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:4D:2A:27, 137A6801-520E-11CB-B945-BD207240E962: no advertisements found]LOG]!time=10:36:21.978240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

]LOG]!time=10:39:07.206240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6363

![LOG[28:D2:44:79:90:FE, E8901401-520D-11CB-A4A8-901C851A9A07: device is not in the database.]LOG]!time=10:39:07.206240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Getting boot action for unknown machine: item key: 2046820352]LOG]!time=10:39:07.206240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=pxehandler.cpp:230

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=2046820352 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID112087b2-47d8-4f6e-9edf-41f7cce6726d/ClientIDNetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

LastPXEAdvertisementID= LastPXEAdvertisementTime= OfferID=MHL20013 OfferIDTime=7/31/2014 3:54:00 PM PkgID=MHL00022 PackageVersion= PackagePath=http://USTPA-SCCM01.PCDHC.COM/SMS_DP_SMSPKG$/MHL00005

BootImageID=MHL00005 Mandatory=0//ClientIDReply

]LOG]!time=10:39:07.440240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:79:90:FE, E8901401-520D-11CB-A4A8-901C851A9A07: found optional advertisement MHL20013]LOG]!time=10:39:07.440240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Getting boot action for unknown machine: item key: 2046820353]LOG]!time=10:39:11.034240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=pxehandler.cpp:230

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=2046820353 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientIDe0c6ae03-080a-46f7-83d6-7d0bef382191/ClientIDNetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

LastPXEAdvertisementID= LastPXEAdvertisementTime= OfferID=MHL20013 OfferIDTime=7/31/2014 3:54:00 PM PkgID=MHL00022 PackageVersion= PackagePath=http://USTPA-SCCM01.PCDHC.COM/SMS_DP_SMSPKG$/MHL00005

]LOG]!time=10:39:11.269240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:79:90:FE, E8901401-520D-11CB-A4A8-901C851A9A07: found optional advertisement MHL20013]LOG]!time=10:39:11.269240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Looking for bootImage MHL00005]LOG]!time=10:39:11.269240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1760

![LOG[BootImage MHL00005 needs to be updated (new packageID=MHL00005) VersionUpdate=true]LOG]!time=10:39:11.269240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1772

![LOG[PXE::CBootImageInfo::CBootImageInfo: key=MHL00005]LOG]!time=10:39:11.269240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=bootimagecache.cpp:60

![LOG[Saving Media Variables to E:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2014.08.01.10.39.14.0001.{FF4177CB-7203-4E7E-B464-C483410FF577}.boot.var]LOG]!time=10:39:14.081240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=1216 file=tsremovablemedia.cpp:186

![LOG[Looking for bootImage MHL00005]LOG]!time=10:39:30.801240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1760

![LOG[Getting boot action for unknown machine: item key: 2046820352]LOG]!time=10:39:54.692240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=pxehandler.cpp:230

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=2046820352 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientID112087b2-47d8-4f6e-9edf-41f7cce6726d/ClientIDNetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

]LOG]!time=10:39:54.942240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:79:90:FE, E8901401-520D-11CB-A4A8-901C851A9A07: found optional advertisement MHL20013]LOG]!time=10:39:54.942240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Getting boot action for unknown machine: item key: 2046820353]LOG]!time=10:39:58.755240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=pxehandler.cpp:230

![LOG[Client boot action reply: ClientIDReplyIdentification Unknown=0 ItemKey=2046820353 ServerName= ServerRemoteName=MachineClientIDe0c6ae03-080a-46f7-83d6-7d0bef382191/ClientIDNetbiosName//Machine/IdentificationPXEBootAction

]LOG]!time=10:39:59.005240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=libsmsmessaging.cpp:6561

![LOG[28:D2:44:79:90:FE, E8901401-520D-11CB-A4A8-901C851A9A07: found optional advertisement MHL20013]LOG]!time=10:39:59.005240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216

![LOG[Looking for bootImage MHL00005]LOG]!time=10:39:59.005240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=1216 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1760

![LOG[File E:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2014.07.31.17.49.52.03.{47A8D095-A084-475A-B3E6-7660CC0CB6AE}.boot.bcd deleted.]LOG]!time=10:45:59.001240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=932 file=bootimagecache.cpp:267

![LOG[File E:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2014.07.31.17.49.52.03.{47A8D095-A084-475A-B3E6-7660CC0CB6AE}.boot.bcd.log deleted.]LOG]!time=10:45:59.001240 date=08-01-2014 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=932 file=bootimagecache.cpp:282

DB:2.64:Pxe Boot Failure -Abortpxe m8

as Torsten says, there is no advertisement (deployment) available for this computer. This computer is resolved as known (i.e. it is not an unknown computer so it cannot consume an advertisement/deployment against Unknown Computers).

So, it has no advertisements/deployments available for PXE at the moment, therefore abortpxe is sent from the server.

abortpxe = not serviced.

Don

(Please take a moment to Vote as Helpful and/or Mark as Answer, where applicable.

This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.64:Cwindowsservicepakfiles1386csrss.Exe s8

c:\windows\servicepakfiles\1386\csrss.exe This error keeps coming up each time my uploads and I must click OK before anything else will load. It says that it does not exist or must be removed from registry. How do I remove it or should I?

DB:2.64:Cwindowsservicepakfiles1386csrss.Exe s8

You need to start over with your question and then tell us about your system:

First, be careful when you are typing. Do you mean something like this:

c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\crss.exe

Second, what do you mean:

"coming up each time my uploads and I must click OK before anything else will load"

Third, tell us what exactly does this message about not existing in the registry and must be removed say (exactly) and when do you see it?

Now tell us about your system:

Since the Microsoft Answers forum implementation does not prompt for any kind of system information when a new question is asked, we know absolutely nothing about your system. Not knowing fundamental information about a problem prolongs the frustration and

agony of resolving these issues.

Thank you MS Answers, for making the resolution of simple problems as frustrating and time consuming as possible.

Please provide additional information about your system as best you can:

What is your system make and model?

What is your XP Version and Service Pack?

Describe your current antivirus and anti malware situation: McAfee, Symantec, Norton, Spybot, AVG, Avira!, MSE, Panda, Trend Micro, CA, Defender, ZoneAlarm, PC Tools, Comodo, etc.

Was the issue preceded by a power interruption, aborted restart, or improper shutdown? (this includes plug pulling, power buttons, removing the battery, etc.)

Does the afflicted system have a working CD/DVD drive (internal or external)?

Do you have a genuine bootable XP installation CD that is the same Service Pack as your installed Service Pack (this is not the same as any Recovery CDs that came with your system)?

What do you see (exactly) that you don't think you should be seeing and when do you see it?

What do you not see that you think you should be seeing?

If the system used to work properly, what do you think might have changed since the last time it did work properly?

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.62:Windows Xp Installation Error \1386\Asms zd

Hi, I am trying to reinstall windows on a computer from scratch. I got an ISO image from my school with a serial number, but i keep getting the same error. I tried two separate disks, and got the same error.

Its a D:\1386\asms

any help with that please?

Thank you

DB:2.62:Windows Xp Installation Error \1386\Asms zd

Please repost your inquiry in the more appropriate

Windows XP Answers Forum, thank you!

Carey Frisch

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.62:Calendario Windows 8 cf

Gostaria de saber se há alguma configuração para manter os compromissos passados no calendário, por tempo indefinido. No meu calendário, os compromissos são deletados após 3 meses.

DB:2.62:Calendario Windows 8 cf

Prezado Pedro Magalhães,

Eu tenho um Nokia Lumia 625. Neste sábado dia 06/07/14 surgiu na tela um aviso de atualização do Windows 8 para o 8.1. Fiz a atualização mas o ícone do calendário não apareceu. Meus registros no calendário estão nele, mas não consigo acessa-los. Como inserir

o aplicativo "Calendário" que no me parece não foi incluído na atualização. Obrigado por um retorno, pois já tentei até pelo chat

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.59:Folder Compression cf

Can GZipStream class compress an entire directory not only a file?

If not, how to compress a directory?

Thanks.

DB:2.59:Folder Compression cf

Thanks for the link John.

I've seen vauge mumblings about compression

in the VB express forum. I guess that is why I

called it a VB class.

I haven't played around with zip files in VB

until recently, and breezed over most posts

dealing with compression.

So, as always, I don't know what I am

talking about

Read All 28 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.59:Form Control Export To Pdf - Invalidarguementexception? kk

Hi Guys,I am a little rattled as to why I am still getting this exception for something so simple. I am trying to export an xsn file to a pdf. there is nothing fancy about the infopath form template as it only has 2 fields and domain level trust and no signature.I have also installed that export to XPS/PDF component from Microsoft for Office so I am at a loss why mine won't work.here is my code that does the execution:

//Open

private void button3_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

try

{

formControl1.NewFromFormTemplate(@c:\TestTemplate.xsn);

formControl1.XmlForm.CurrentView.ForceUpdate();

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

MessageBox.Show(Error: + ex);

}

}

//Export

private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

try

{

this.formControl1.XmlForm.CurrentView.Export(@c:\test.pdf,ExportFormat.Pdf);

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

MessageBox.Show(Error: + ex);

}

}

DB:2.59:Form Control Export To Pdf - Invalidarguementexception? kk

Hi,I meeting the same error ,pls tell me how fix it. thanks

Hi Xie bo, Sorry for the late reply. I eventually ended up using a 3rd party tool created by the guys at Winnovative http://www.winnovative-software.com/ This saved me a lot of time and didn't cost too much either. Hope this helps.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Inventory Scanner Error dx

Hi,

I have a problem with the inventory scanner , when i try ejecute the inventory scan from the core appears this error:

Fail in status and later "lost contact""

What Can I do??

DB:2.58:Inventory Scanner Error dx

Do you get any errors from your clients? Or only when you try to inventory scan the core?

From the core when you go to configure services and look at the Inventory tab, are you scanning the server at a specific time? And if so are you seeing any errors in the event log during that time or if you look at the "last updated by inventory server" under your cores inventory does it show it's scanning at that time?

By default your core does not get a standard LANDesk agent on it as part of the core install, this is something you have to do after. I would make sure all the LANDesk services are running and if you did install an agent on your core, maybe try reinstalling it.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Dc Build Warning pa

Hi,

When I build my DC I get the following warning

[Ant] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

[Ant] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[Ant] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

[Ant] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

[Ant] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

[Ant] at com.tssap.util.xml.DOMAccessInQMy.parse(DOMAccessInQMy.java:122)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.pp.PublicParts.parseConfigurationFile(PublicParts.java:55)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.pp.PublicParts.parsePublicParts(PublicParts.java:70)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.pp.PublicPartAnalyzer.analyze(PublicPartAnalyzer.java:171)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.pp.PublicPartAnalyzer.analyzePublicPartFileList(PublicPartAnalyzer.java:28)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.WDClassFileMinimizer.initialize(WDClassFileMinimizer.java:83)

[Ant] at com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.ClassFileMinimizerTask.execute(ClassFileMinimizerTask.java:155)

[Ant] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:341)

[Ant] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)

[Ant] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)

[Ant] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.techdev.ant.util.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:124)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.AbstractAntBuildAction.execute(AbstractAntBuildAction.java:67)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PluginVersion1WrapperAction.execute(PluginVersion1WrapperAction.java:32)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandlerImpl.handlePluginVersion1(PluginHandlerImpl.java:676)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandlerImpl.handlePluginCommunication(PluginHandlerImpl.java:627)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandlerImpl.execute(PluginHandlerImpl.java:214)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1386)

[Ant] at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:5111)

[Ant] at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.buildDCsForDevConfig(BuildAction.java:307)

[Ant] at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.access$200(BuildAction.java:58)

[Ant] at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction$1.run(BuildAction.java:212)

[Ant] at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

[Ant] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\tripathis\.dtc\0\t\6FF42D37120C6EFFA8687F754800F3B5\gwd\PublicPartFileList.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

[Ant] at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

[Ant] at java.io.FileInputStream.init(FileInputStream.java:106)

[Ant] at java.io.FileInputStream.init(FileInputStream.java:66)

[Ant] at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)

[Ant] at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:156)

[Ant] at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:156)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:211)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:270)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:331)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:92)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.DOMParserExt.parse(DOMParserExt.java:24)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:69)

[Ant] at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.DOMParserExt.parse(DOMParserExt.java:19)

[Ant] ... 27 more

[wdminimize] ERROR: failed to parse public part file list

[wdminimize] ERROR: Non Fatal Error: failed to analyze public part definitions, minimizer skipped

[wdminimize] WARNING: Minimization skipped due to non fatal errors (see above). Classes have not been touched.

[timer] Class minimizer finished in 0.130s

When I search for this file, I can see one thread in SDN but I am not authorized to the same since that thread is for SAP insiders only.

Please help.

Regards,

Shubham

DB:2.58:Dc Build Warning pa

Hi Shubham,

We are currently experiencing the same problem. Did you manage to fix it?

Best regards,

Simon Bulthuis

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Check If Rdp Credentials Are Working? fk

How can I check if RDP credentials are working?

DB:2.58:Check If Rdp Credentials Are Working? fk

Hi H3x0s12,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Any update? I have marked my own reply as answer, if you think it provides no help, please unmark it, and

feel free to let me know your any concerns.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Mike Feng [MSFT]

MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Problems Adding And Deleting Mail Accounts xc

I am running server 10.5.8 and have had amazingly few issues or crashes. I'm a novice, know zero about UNIX, but have a server for a small office that i set up and has run without issues for years. It hosts our website and email and some basic file sharing and ftp.

This past week, I tried to add a user in Workgroup Manager, that is basically just an email user. Worked fine in Workgroup Manager, and activated the account and enabled email as both pop and imap. i also deleted some users that are no longer with us.

I tried to set up Mail on the client computer, and it would not work. I went back to the server and in Server Admin it shows that Mail is up, other users are getting their mail, but the new user I set up in workgroup manager is not showing up as having an account in server admin, and the users i deleted in workgroup manager still seem to have accounts in server admin.

In the Mail Access log I just get repeats of this same message;

Aug 28 10:23:59 server imap[1386]: AOD: user opts: get attributes for user: office failed with error: -14479

I tried restarting, tried to repair permissions etc.

Does anyone have any ideas?

DB:2.58:Problems Adding And Deleting Mail Accounts xc

no they did not show up there either.

i opened up users and groups and just tried adding the user to the access list.

i will let you know how it works.

thanks.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Edit Top 200 Rows ap

Hi friends!

I don't understand offer Edit TOP 200 rows v SQL Server 2008--Management Studio--Databases--Tables.

How I can edit next rows, f.eg. row with number 1386?

Thanks a lot,

Anna

DB:2.58:Edit Top 200 Rows ap

Thanks Latheesh!

Anna

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Wi-Fi Upgrading To N, But Unknown What Card Is What! (Pid, Vid) (( j8

Hi All.

I have HP Probook 6550b, here is service manual

want upgrade Wi-fi b/g to a/b/g/n

N where is 2x2 - for best speed up to 300M

HP of course have whitelist (no one can remove it (((((

from latest BIOS i get VEN, DEV and SUBSYS:

Intel

86 80 2B 42 86 80 01 1186 80 2C 42 86 80 01 1386 80 2C 42 86 80 06 1386 80 38 42 86 80 11 1186 80 39 42 86 80 11 1386 80 39 42 86 80 16 1386 80 83 00 86 80 05 1386 80 83 00 86 80 06 1386 80 84 00 86 80 15 1386 80 84 00 86 80 16 13

BroadcomE4 14 15 43 3C 10 07 15E4 14 15 43 3C 10 08 15E4 14 27 47 3C 10 5C 14E4 14 2B 43 3C 10 09 15E4 14 2B 43 3C 10 10 15E4 14 53 43 3C 10 09 15E4 14 53 43 3C 10 10 15

Qualcom (Gobi)F0 03 1D 23 F0 03 1D 23F0 03 1D 24 F0 03 1D 25F0 03 1D 25 F0 03 1D 25

I find that:

Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN - PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4320, PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4318, PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4311, PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4315Broadcom 802.11a/b/g WLAN - PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4324, PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4319, PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4312Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter - PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4328Broadcom 4322AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter - PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_432BBroadcom 43224AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter - PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4353

where

PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4727 -Broadcom BCM94313HMG2L 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Half MiniCard

QDS-BRCM1050 - BCM94313HMG2L

PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_432BSUBSYS_1509103C

PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_432BSUBSYS_1510103C BROADCOM 4322AG 802.11A/B/G/DRAFT-N WI-FI ADAPTER

PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4353SUBSYS_1509103C

PCI\VEN_14E4DEV_4353SUBSYS_1510103C Broadcom 43224AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter

Also i find that BCM943224 also have integrated Bluetooth 3.0 (using in Mac)

1 - What diferends in SUBSYS_1509103C andSUBSYS_1510103C ????

P.S. Last 103C in SUBSYS is mean - HP

No where can find it! (((

I find lot ... BCM94322HMC, BCM943224HMS, 4324A-BRCM1041, BCM4324A but what is what? ((

In manual just one position 582564-002 or 582564-001 in BIOS 4 positions

And what seeking for upgrade? I confused...

DB:2.58:Wi-Fi Upgrading To N, But Unknown What Card Is What! (Pid, Vid) (( j8

YES....

With Broadcom - more questions than Intel, if see what people are selling.

But for me - only full sring like "PCI\VEN_8086DEV_422CSUBSYS_13018086" from device - can prove that buying card be worked in my Notebook.

And 2 version of the same cards SUBSYS_13018086SUBSYS_13118086 - i not understand ((((((

**bleep**, i feel like Mulder in X-Files )))))

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Reinstalled Xp - Now Hardware Problems a3

I reinstalled XP at the recommendation of Dell to alleviate the following error message I kept getting at startup:

DRIVE 3 NOT FOUND: PARALLEL ATA, PATA-1 (PRI IDE SLAVE) STRIKE F1 TO

CONTINUE, F2 TO RUN SETUP

During the reinstall process, a window popped up stating "File ASMS on Windows

XP.... is needed.. copy files from D:\1386" - when I pressed OK, it just

kept refreshing the window. It would not allow me to select a different

location - except for A:. I had to cancel this window - which led to a

"fatal error" message.

My Drive 3 not found message came up the first time windows finally booted up after the reinstall.

I now have yellow question marks on the following devices in device manager:

Ethernet Controller

Multimedia Audio Controller

Video Controller

Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

I have a resource CD that came with my computer system that reads "resources and drivers" or something similar. Nothing from this CD is read when I try to update the drivers from the above. I am just trying to get back on the internet and think the ethernet controller problem is probably the reason I cannot.

Any help would be appreciated.

DB:2.58:Reinstalled Xp - Now Hardware Problems a3

djohnsonsd,

"I am really surprised that Dell would make it this difficult to reinstall necessary components after a windows reinstall."

There is a couple of reasons why you can't install all drivers and/or applications from Resource CDat ones. One, not everyone needs to install them all each time they reformat their hard drive(they got new drivers, upgraded or replaced their components etc.). Two, after installing some drivers system must be rebooted so you have to start the Resource CD again.

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Extra Initialization Command am

hi,

i am facing a problem while entering an extra initialization command in my phone and modems option, it is coming as an non editable field whereas i have all the user rights.

Please help................

DB:2.58:Extra Initialization Command am

Hi

And your phone and modems are???

Jack, MVP-Networking. WWW.EZLAN.NET

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Restoring Phone Only Contacts From Sc Card xa

How can I restore ONLY the contacts that were on my phone and NOT the ones on my Google account? When I try to restore, it automatically restores my contacts from Google and NOT the ones from my phone, even though I backed up ONLY my PHONE contacts...HELP!

DB:2.58:Restoring Phone Only Contacts From Sc Card xa

I ONLY want to back up the phone-only contacts! What if I log out of Google before backing them up? Would it work that way? If not, is there a way to do it by utilizing the SD card with my computer directly?

Also, when I did try doing the back up yesterday it ONLY backed up the Google contacts and not the phone-only contacts.

Please advise ASAP.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Adding Java Projects In Eclipse Instead Of Jar Files 3s

I have 2 java projects, one is in C:/test/ProjectA and another is C:/test/ProjectB

Under projectA and ProjectB i have sub projects.

I mainly work on ProjectB and import the jar of ProjectA in eclipse.

Now I have removed jar file of ProjectA reference through eclipse and import projects to workspace, added projects under java build path. clean and build project. no compilation error in eclipse.

when i do this, one of the class file is not getting loaded while server startup:

07-Sep-2011 09:28:03 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile

INFO: validateJarFile(C:\project\europa\NOS-OCT-TEST\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\ESW\WEB-INF\lib\javaee.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

NOS 0 [main] ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/ESW] - Error configuring application listener of class com.bgc.ecm.core.web.listener.Log4jRemappingListener

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bgc.ecm.core.web.listener.Log4jRemappingListener

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1232)

when i add relevant jar file to the project and do a clean build server is getting started as expected.

But my changes are not reflecting since it is referring old jar file.

I am using Tomcat server as development environment.

What i want is instead of refering jar file in eclipse, add projects so that the new changes should reflect the changes without ant build for creating jar file and instead only with eclipse build with source code of the dependent project and run the application.

DB:2.58:Adding Java Projects In Eclipse Instead Of Jar Files 3s

847389 wrote:

I have 2 java projects, one is in C:/test/ProjectA and another is C:/test/ProjectB

Under projectA and ProjectB i have sub projects.

I mainly work on ProjectB and import the jar of ProjectA in eclipse.

Now I have removed jar file of ProjectA reference through eclipse and import projects to workspace, added projects under java build path. clean and build project. no compilation error in eclipse.If you have imported the depended jar, and if its a java project. the eclipse by default refer these while compiling. I mean before using either of the ant script the or build project option in eclipse. And because of this it is not giving error.

when i do this, one of the class file is not getting loaded while server startup:

07-Sep-2011 09:28:03 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile

INFO: validateJarFile(C:\project\europa\NOS-OCT-TEST\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\ESW\WEB-INF\lib\javaee.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

NOS 0 [main] ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/ESW] - Error configuring application listener of class com.bgc.ecm.core.web.listener.Log4jRemappingListener

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bgc.ecm.core.web.listener.Log4jRemappingListener

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1232)And when you deploy the build app in tomcat it looks for the dependent jar/classes in lib or classses folder, and as it is not there the error is thrown.

If you are using ant script then please specify which jar files to load in lib folder.

when i add relevant jar file to the project and do a clean build server is getting started as expected.

But my changes are not reflecting since it is referring old jar file.

I am using Tomcat server as development environment.

What i want is instead of refering jar file in eclipse, add projects so that the new changes should reflect the changes without ant build for creating jar file and instead only with eclipse build with source code of the dependent project and run the application.If you want this, then write ant script compatible of loading both the jar's.

Or you can make the ant to prompt the user which jars to be loaded, while building (I suggest this option, rather than loading all the jar's of project A and project B).

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Sonic Activate Module Keeps Popping Error At Startup aj

The above question above is correct. Activate Sonic module is driving me crazy. Please eliminate this problem.

DB:2.58:Sonic Activate Module Keeps Popping Error At Startup aj

Hi,

1. Have you made any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. What is the make and model of your computer?

3. Does your computer installed with any

Sonic program while purchasing the computer?

Try the steps mentioned below and check:

Step 1: Start the computer in

Safe mode and check:

Step 2: If the issue does not persist, perform “clean boot”, to disable third party startup programs:

How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state

Note: After you used the “clean boot” to resolve your problem, you can follow the steps below to configure Windows XP to start normally”.

a) Click Start, and then click

Run. In the Run window, type msconfig and then click OK.

b) The System Configuration Utility dialog box is displayed.

c) Click the General tab, click

Normal Startup - load all device drivers and services, and then click OK.

d) When you are prompted, click

Restart to restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Commit Redo Log With Vmware-Cmd mf

I am trying to commit a redo log to a VM using vmware-cmd on ESX 2.0, but I get an error "use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/1386-linux/VMware/VmPerl/VM.pm" and the log is not committed. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

DB:2.58:Commit Redo Log With Vmware-Cmd mf

BYW VMware now recommend

Edit /usr/bin/vmware-cmd and go to line 244.

Find the line that looks like this:

while (my $arg = shift(@args)) {

and change it to this:

while (defined(my $arg = shift(@args))) {

http://www.vmware.com/support/kb/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=ZxhyNLRhp_lva=p_faqid=1323p_created=1088024567p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEwJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9dm13YXJlLWNtZCB2bS5wbSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPTcmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9fmFueX4mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9fmFueX4mcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9wYWdlPTE*p_li=

Read All 11 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Malware 11

My virus checker tells me I have a worm --it says worm/generic.tx I clicked on send to vault, it says access denied ... It supposedly is in C:\1386\reg.exe which I think means it is in the registry.

DB:2.58:Malware 11

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Barb

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:[Solved] Systemd And Tftpd d1

[edited for additional question clarity][edited again showing result of running in.tftpd manually]

I have a recently installed systemd based machine with 2 NICs. One faces the LAN and runs dhcpcd, the other faces a local isolated subnet and runs dhcpd and tftpd.

Everything was working until an update early this week (including the new 3.6.9 kernel) caused the eth0 and eth1 to swap places.

I tried a udev rule to assign the eth0 and eth1, but it didnt seem to work.

Subsequently, I just renemaed the eth0 and eth1 in the dhcpd.service file and the /etc/conf.d/network file referenced by the network.service file.

Now dhcpd4 seems to be working, but tftpd is continuing to fail to start with the error:

Dec 12 09:36:57 beezey in.tftpd[1386]: cannot bind to local IPv4 socket: Address already in use

Dec 12 09:36:57 beezey systemd[1]: tftpd.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=71/n/a

Dec 12 09:36:57 beezey systemd[1]: Unit tftpd.service entered failed state

DB:2.58:[Solved] Systemd And Tftpd d1

OK, I have it working. There were several things wrong:

1) The modified tftpd.service file was incorrect. The introduction of the -l flag, to run tftpd as a standalone service, not inetd driven, was preventing the socket based unit from working. The tftpd.service file below is working correctly with the stock tftpd.socket file provided with the tftp-hpa package. This file has modifications to make tftpd run only on the statically configured interface.

[Unit]

Description=hpas original TFTP daemon on subnet interface sub0

Requires=network.target

After=network.target

[Service]

ExecStart=/usr/sbin/in.tftpd -a 10.20.30.1 -s /srv/tftp/

StandardInput=socket

StandardOutput=inherit

StandardError=journal

[Install]

WantedBy=multi-user.target

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Repairing Win Xp Pro On Dimension 8300 - How To Write Path For File? jm

I messed up my PC yesterday and need to repair xp pro to get a few things back. I have followed the tutorial so far but now the system keeps asking for files from the XP PRO CD Service Pack 1 BUT and this is the bugbear, I have to write the correct path, I can browse the CD on this PC and find the file but can I write the correct path??

One file was ASMS and it is on 1386 but I dont know if the 1 at beginning is a 1 or the capital letter I for a start. TheN I dont know if the CDROM drive is D, E, F, G etc etc. I got it to copy asms after numerous tries but forgot what I actually did!! It copied so fast.

I am 39 mins away from repair but this is a real bind, why we cant have a browse facility defeats me.

I need to know how to display the correct PATH?

and the drive letter?

PC was bought April 2004. I caused all my problems by using that Easy Cleaner(grrhhhhh).

Thanks

gbmitey from IRELAND

DB:2.58:Repairing Win Xp Pro On Dimension 8300 - How To Write Path For File? jm

thanks for your help, apparently the fault is more complex than I thought, at least I now know I was typing the correct path.

gbmitey

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Laptop Docking Station 17

Hi

Please advise if I can get a laptop docking station for my HP Pavilion G6-1386?

DB:2.58:Laptop Docking Station 17

Hi,

The only choice which you have is HP USB Media Port Replicator or HP USB Media Docking Station (the same replicator + stand + speakers system).

Resource:

Setup an HP USB Media Port Replicator

Check the below YouTube video:

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Java.Lang.Classnotfoundexception In File Upload fm

i am trying to upload files from my flex RIA to server.I have a servlet in server to handle the file.I am using apache fileupload jar files.But i am getting this error in eclipse console

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1232)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1089)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:791)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:873)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

DB:2.58:Java.Lang.Classnotfoundexception In File Upload fm

UsthadThegreat, stop spamming links or your account will be blocked.

db

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Deserializer Error On Arrayofstring cm

I'm using jboss 4.0.2 and I have a webservice that takes an array of strings as an input. The relevant section of the wsdl file is: attribute ref="soap11-enc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="string[]"/Which was generated by wscompile from the java code. There is no error when I deploy the jar but when I call a method that takes this type as an input I get:2005-10-03 12:19:15,017 ERROR [org.jboss.axis.providers.java.RPCInvocation] org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer defined for array type {http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding}stringorg.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer defined for array type {http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding}string at org.jboss.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializer.onStartElement(ArrayDeserializer.java:331) at org.jboss.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java:466) at org.jboss.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1182) at org.jboss.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:244) at org.jboss.axis.message.SOAPElementAxisImpl.publishToHandler(SOAPElementAxisImpl.java:1386) at org.jboss.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java:436) at org.jboss.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1182) at org.jboss.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:244) at org.jboss.axis.message.SOAPElementAxisImpl.publishToHandler(SOAPElementAxisImpl.java:1386) at org.jboss.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:262) at org.jboss.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:396) at org.jboss.axis.providers.java.RPCInvocation.prepareFromRequestEnvelope(RPCInvocation.java:235) at org.jboss.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:103) at org.jboss.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:358) at org.jboss.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:73) at org.jboss.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:160) at org.jboss.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:123) at org.jboss.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:560) at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServerEngine.invokeInternal(ServerEngine.java:200) at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServerEngine.invoke(ServerEngine.java:89) at org.jboss.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:905) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.jboss.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:370) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)What gives? Can't I pass an array of strings to my webservice? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

DB:2.58:Deserializer Error On Arrayofstring cm

"thomas.diesler@jboss.com" wrote:http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WSArrayTypeMappingHello, 1. Do I need any extra definition in ws4ee-deployment.xml to pass ArrayOfString as input parameter ? This is my request / response code:

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?

- soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:q0="http://smth" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

- soapenv:Body

- q0:check

- ArrayOfString_1

strtest/str

strtest1/str

/ArrayOfString_1

/q0:check

/soapenv:Body

/soapenv:Envelope

soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

- soapenv:Body

- soapenv:Fault

faultcodesoapenv:Client/faultcode

faultstringInvalid element in program.interfaces.CommandsEndPoint_check_RequestStruct - ArrayOfString_1/faultstring

detail /

/soapenv:Fault

/soapenv:Body

/soapenv:Envelope

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Why Do I Have So Many Problems With Errorox8024a000 How Do I Fix This Problem jz

please help me fix windows update.

DB:2.58:Why Do I Have So Many Problems With Errorox8024a000 How Do I Fix This Problem jz

It helps those answering /your/ questions if you provide:

• - What is /your/ full version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and

Service Pack level. (Right-click on My Computer select Properties: What Windows version is displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Home Edition Service Pack 2; Windows 8, Win8.1 Prev.) etc.

etc. ?

• - What browser (exact version) you are using.

• - What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is /your/ subscription current ? and if there has ever been any other

anti-virus program installed. ?

• - Is a 3rd party firewall being used in place of the native Windows firewall ?

Is this "software firewall" the Windows Firewall or a third-party firewall ? If the latter, what is the name of this application ?

• - What other anti-malware products are installed and running ?

• - Which update(s) are you trying to install ? (KB Number) == ==

• - What ərror are you getting while trying to install updates ?

What is the exact text of the error message ? Don't paraphrase.

• - Other information to post:

Steps alrəady taken to correct the issue and the results of the steps.

If the issue has ever happened before with other updates.

The fewer details you provide, the more generic your answers will be.

The more information you provide will help someone to provide you with a relevant solution.

`~`

If you receive Windows Update error 0x8024a000 or 8024a000 when you use Windows Update, there is an automatic troubleshooter included with Windows that might be able to fix this problem for you.

To open the Windows Update troubleshooter

• Open the Windows Update troubleshooter by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping

Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking

Search), entering Troubleshooting in the search box, tapping or clicking

Settings, and then tapping or clicking Troubleshooting. Under System and Security, tap or click

Fix problems with Windows Update.

`~`

The current time and date right now in Baja California, Mexico is

1:11 PM

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Limited Harddrive Life f3

On my Dell Dimension 8205 using 2005 Norton Disk Doctor, Windows XP repeatedly replaces bad clusters in the same two C drive 1386/dll files, sometimes others in close proximity as well. Is a hard drive failure looming? If so how can I transfer existing files to a replacement hd?

DB:2.58:Limited Harddrive Life f3

On my Dell Dimension 8205 using 2005 Norton Disk Doctor, Windows XP repeatedly replaces bad clusters in the same two C drive 1386/dll files, sometimes others in close proximity as well. Is a hard drive failure looming? If so how can I transfer existing files to a replacement hd?

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Boot\Bcd Error When Pxe Booting 99

I have been trying to get PXE / OSD to work with SCCM 2012 and have not had much luck yet. I have searched forums high and low and can't seem to get it working.

I have deployed an image to the Unknown computers collection (and cleared PXE requests in between my troubleshooting steps).

Architecture: x64

WDSNBP started using DHCP referral

Contacting server (myIP) (Gateway: 0.0.0.0)

no response from windows deployment services server

Launching pxeboot.com..

Press f12 for network service boot

I then press f12 and get the following:

connects to sccm and then goes into the Windows Boot Manager screen with the following error:

File: \Boot\BCD

Status 0x000000f

info: An Error occurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data

I am using SCCM 2012 SP1. I was having this problem without SP1. I have recreated the boot images, distributed them, and still having the issue.

Some site information:

I have DHCP on a DC and SCCM separately, therefore I am using option 66 and 67.

When I do not use these DHCP options, PXE never sees anything and I do not even get this far. I have it pointing to smsboot\x64\wdsnbp.com and have also tried smsboot\x86\wdsnbp.com as well as both the 64 bit and 32 bit boot images.

I have set the DP to service PXE requests (and therefore it installed WDS). I even deleted everything from RemoteInstall\ before the reinstall and it recreated it all. The boot images are set to boot PXE. I deploy applications / updates

without trouble. The error happens on both a VM and a real machine.

Part of the SMSpxe log:

![LOG[Boot image ROI00048 has changed since added]LOG]!time=14:23:50.320240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8972 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1112

![LOG[Opening image file H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00048\boot.ROI00048.wim]LOG]!time=14:23:50.320240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8972 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00048\boot.ROI00048.wim

PackageID: ROI00048

Version:

Creator:

]LOG]!time=14:23:50.323240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8972 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00048\boot.ROI00048.wim]LOG]!time=14:23:50.323240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8972 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[File H:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2013.03.18.14.13.27.07.{D8CF1078-17F5-484A-AB3E-3678EB53E995}.boot.bcd deleted.]LOG]!time=14:25:00.376240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=6060 file=bootimagecache.cpp:267

![LOG[File H:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2013.03.18.14.13.27.07.{D8CF1078-17F5-484A-AB3E-3678EB53E995}.boot.bcd.log deleted.]LOG]!time=14:25:00.376240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=6060 file=bootimagecache.cpp:282

![LOG[Boot image ROI00047 has changed since added]LOG]!time=14:27:42.031240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8620 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:1112

![LOG[Opening image file H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00047\boot.ROI00047.wim]LOG]!time=14:27:42.031240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8620 file=wimfile.cpp:416

![LOG[Found Image file: H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00047\boot.ROI00047.wim

PackageID: ROI00047

Architecture: 0

Description: Microsoft Windows PE (x86)

Version:

Creator:

]LOG]!time=14:27:42.033240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8620 file=bootimagemgr.cpp:925

![LOG[Closing image file H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages\ROI00047\boot.ROI00047.wim]LOG]!time=14:27:42.033240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=8620 file=wimfile.cpp:452

![LOG[File H:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2013.03.18.14.13.22.06.{A276DD6C-617A-40E7-8A2E-9377584A30A1}.boot.bcd deleted.]LOG]!time=14:35:00.520240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=4136 file=bootimagecache.cpp:267

![LOG[File H:\RemoteInstall\SMSTemp\2013.03.18.14.13.22.06.{A276DD6C-617A-40E7-8A2E-9377584A30A1}.boot.bcd.log deleted.]LOG]!time=14:35:00.520240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1

thread=4136 file=bootimagecache.cpp:282

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=14:55:00.969240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=10740 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=14:55:00.969240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=10740 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=15:55:00.502240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=3544 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=15:55:00.502240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=3544 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=16:55:00.872240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context=

type=1 thread=10924 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint 0438E98C6D5A398149EA10A078E054E379AEBC9A] issued to '{A07562CD-5725-4B78-97B9-8968AB79A065}']LOG]!time=16:55:00.872240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE

context= type=1 thread=10924 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Cannot read the registry value of MACIgnoreListFile (800703e5)]LOG]!time=17:16:58.834240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=10924 file=provsettings.cpp:353

![LOG[MAC Ignore List Filename in registry is empty]LOG]!time=17:16:58.834240 date=03-18-2013 component=SMSPXE context= type=1 thread=10924 file=provsettings.cpp:468

If anyone can think of something I am missing or to check, please let me know, it's beginning to get beyond frustrating!

DB:2.58:Boot\Bcd Error When Pxe Booting 99

I could be way off base here, but is your BCD store on the PXE-DP all ok?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731245(v=ws.10).aspx

(the client is complaining about invalid BCD data, after all..)

have you considered removing PXE from the DP, and then re-installing PXE (often this is the simplest way to fix PXE/WDS)

Don

(Please take a moment to Vote as Helpful and/or Mark as Answer, where applicable.

This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

I have actually removed PXE and readded it a few times with reboots in between.

Is the BCD Edit link something I would need to do?

When I do not use an option in the DHCP scope, the client will not receive and IP address. I have read that if DHCP is on a separate computer than SCCM, you need to do the scope, but if they are on the same server, you do not need to do the scope.

Our network is a flat network, being, there is no need for helpers. We have 1 subnet range, although if I am wrong, I will gladly look into this.

Read All 14 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Move Or Delete A Microsoft File Placed On 2nd Hard Drive c8

Microsoft 3a0d4124b844c1a56b3d0 folder was placed on my second hard drive (D)which I use for my personal files. I keep all software and updates on drive (C).The system will not allow me to delete or move thisfolder which contains two folders: "amd64"

and "1386".Please advise as I am getting ready to remove my personal drive(D) and install it into a new computer with a different OS.

I tried a simple delete which failed. Itried renaming the folders and then "delete" which did not work. I tried moving the folder to drive (C) which did not work. I am running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 with SP 3.

DB:2.58:Move Or Delete A Microsoft File Placed On 2nd Hard Drive c8

Hello LB CA,

Just to let you know this is Vista forums.Youshould redirect your questionin the

XPforumshere:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Make it a great day!

"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make" (The Beatles last song from thier last album, Abbey Road.)

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Reinstall Extender Player pz

JE NE SAIS PAS COMMENT FAIRE ET OU TROUVER LE TELEGARGEMENT

DB:2.58:Reinstall Extender Player pz

MERCI POUR LA REPONSE

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Fingeravtryck p3

jag har mitt fingeravtryck när jag loggar in men hur gör jag så jag kan sätta min pappas fingeravtryck också, så att han kan logga in med sin finger... när jag inte är hemma. ?

DB:2.58:Fingeravtryck p3

Är det denna dator?

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Sccm Client Fails To Register s1

I have a client that fails to register at the preferred MP.

MP_RegistrationManager.log refers:

Processing Registration request from Client 'efa9a524-e243-4231-9ab0-9b21bc5ab4b2']LOG]!time=16:39:09.248-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager context=Registration type=1 thread=7320

file=regtask.cpp:1011

![LOG[Begin validation of Certificate [Thumbprint ------------------------------------------------] issued to 'HNV-DP-12.dpa.com']LOG]!time=16:39:09.248-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager context=Registration

type=1 thread=7320 file=ccmcert.cpp:1245

![LOG[Completed validation of Certificate [Thumbprint ------------------------------------------------] issued to 'HNV-DP-12.dpa.com']LOG]!time=16:39:09.255-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager

context=Registration type=1 thread=7320 file=ccmcert.cpp:1386

![LOG[Rejecting the registration request because Agent Type is CD and registration hint is supplied.]LOG]!time=16:39:09.264-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager context=Registration

type=3 thread=7320 file=regtask.cpp:1863

![LOG[MP Reg: Registration failed.]LOG]!time=16:39:09.264-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager context=Registration type=2 thread=7320 file=regtask.cpp:169

![LOG[MP Reg: Processing completed. Completion state = 0]LOG]!time=16:39:09.271-120 date=07-15-2013 component=MP_RegistrationManager

Tried to find a related Topic for this specific reject reason, but did not get anything usable.

Any ideas would be highly appriciated

Thanks, Christian

DB:2.58:Sccm Client Fails To Register s1

Client was installed via Push without cl parameters. MP is in mixed mode, certificates are allright.

All other site systems are working just fine.

I just need an idea what the above bold message means.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.58:Fedora Core 6 X86_64 Oracle 10g Install Problem m1

Hi,

I'm having an issue installing 10g (x86_64). The Oracle Net Configuration Assistant keeps faiing with the following message:

UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/OraInstall2007..../jre/1.4.2/lib/1386/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. I've installed every package needed, and followed the Oracle install doc.

As a last resort, I tried creating a link, as suggested here: http://felipecruz.com/blog_njni10-oracle-10g-on-macos-x.php

But I'm still having issues. Any suggestions?

DB:2.58:Fedora Core 6 X86_64 Oracle 10g Install Problem m1

Hi Ivan, thanks for your pointer in resolving the issue

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.57:Call Duration On Cue j7

Hi,

The call duration on CUE is unknown when checking call history. this happens only for certain extensions. other extensions are fine. Can somebody help me check what causes this?

22 09:05:34 GMT Wed Jun 4 2008 1386 1365 Unknown

23 09:05:52 GMT Wed Jun 4 2008 1386 9 Unknown

DB:2.57:Call Duration On Cue j7

is seen on the call history when the phone is hung up before the other side answers. The show call history voice output from the router will show duration of 00:00:00 seconds.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.57:Xp Pro Error? dj

When I try to do a clean install of XP Pro I have recieved this message twice during settup:

Manifest Parse Error:

SXS.DLL Syntax error in Manifest or Policy File E:\1386\Asms\6000\Msft\Windows\Common\Controls\Controls.Man on Line 0

Can somebody please help me?I have updated all of the necessary drivers,Flashed the Bios from A02 to A09.

Dimension 8100

128mgs RDRAM

19in Trinitron Monitor

HP 842C Printer

Windows ME

OneHungSlicker

OneHungSlicker

DB:2.57:Xp Pro Error? dj

I also had no problems with A09 on Windows XP. I only downloaded XP1 ~after~ I installed XP.

I think n2ipsc is right, It shouldn't be the BIOS causing the problem.

Slicker, did you try doing a Clean Install? If you didn't I would suggest that you try that.

Read All 4 Posts

赞(0)    操作        顶端 
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发新帖子
请输入验证码: 点击刷新验证码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
技术讨论