[转帖]ISNAT_CAT:1538错误信息4833-0-0_MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区_Weblogic技术|Tuxedo技术|中间件技术|Oracle论坛|JAVA论坛|Linux/Unix技术|hadoop论坛_联动北方技术论坛  
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 服务中心 | 经验交流 | 公司荣誉 | 成功案例 | 合作伙伴 | 联系我们 |
联动北方-国内领先的云技术服务提供商
»  游客             当前位置:  论坛首页 »  自由讨论区 »  MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区 »
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发起投票  发起投票 发新帖子
查看: 25032 | 回复: 0   主题: [转帖]ISNAT_CAT:1538错误信息4833-0-0        上一篇   下一篇 
solo9867
注册用户
等级:新兵
经验:61
发帖:71
精华:0
注册:2011-12-15
状态:离线
发送短消息息给solo9867 加好友    发送短消息息给solo9867 发消息
发表于: IP:您无权察看 2018-5-9 9:13:31 | [全部帖] [楼主帖] 楼主

DB:3.83:Communication Error At The Time Of Login In Mail jd

Dear expert,

I purchased nokia c3 2 days back.

facebook and chat everything is working fine.

but when i am going to try to login in mail account its giving error "communication error".

I gone through all suggestion from web. but still same problem.

Can you help me for this.

Regards,

Laxman Sankhla.

DB:3.83:Communication Error At The Time Of Login In Mail jd

Solution for nokia mail error "comunications error try again later" for all contries for all gsm for nokia x2-00 , c2-00 , c3 , c1-01 and many others . 10000% tested for more info XXXXXXXXXXX@live.com

Moderator's note:E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.10:Communication Link Failure:Eofexception. 8p

I am getting the following exception in my JSF application. Am getting this exception when I login for the first time in my application.

When I retry its working fine. The issue occurs randomly

Error while reading the data base : java.sql.SQLException: Communication link failure: java.io.EOFException, underlying cause: null

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.io.EOFException

STACKTRACE:

java.io.EOFException

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1394)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:1538)

DB:3.10:Communication Link Failure:Eofexception. 8p

The fact that one has a server that is keeping connections open and unused for a long time doesn't mean that server should actually be doing that.

The correct process would be to correctly configure the pool for the application or it no pool is in use than recognize that one should be closing the connection.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.04:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed Error: 36 8z

We have an HP 5550 that is showing the following error:

LPR Communication Failed: Initial connection test at bind time failed,

error: 36

Can Not Ping Printer: Last good ping: never

SNMP Communication Failed:

The printer seems to work fine. Nonetheless, I would like to try resolving

this issue in case it is a symptom of an as yet undiscovered problem.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find anything on this error. I\'ve

solved other LPR Communication Failed errors in the past, but I\'ve never

seen this particular error.

Any help that you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

-' + '-Tom

DB:3.04:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed Error: 36 8z

I did do the firmware update and I checked the communication protocols on

the printer to make sure that the right ones are enabled, but as I suspected

that did not fix the problem. I also checked the NIC and it is set to run

at 100 full.

I am now thinking more along the lines of a possible problem with the

physical printer hardware. Although the printer is currently working, the

more I have dug into this issue the more I\'ve learned from the users that

there have always been issues with the printer-' + '-it\'s slow, it will only

print one copy at a time, etc. That kind of points to maybe the NIC

operating intermittently, or maybe the network jack is having a problem.

-' + '-Tom

wdlarg01 wdlarg01@no-mx.forums.novell.com wrote in message

news:wdlarg01.34euq0@no-mx.forums.novell.com...

You\'re correct thinking that the drivers are not the immediate problem.

The print manager, ndpsm, needs to be able to talk to the printer, I

believe using regular LPR comms. If you can\'t even ping it, something

pretty fundamental is wrong. Wrong IP, bad jack, firewall settings,

wrong VLAN, bad NIC in printer, DHCP entries. Lots of things.

Once that\'s fixed, then you can worry about the driver getting

delivered to the workstation, and it\'s ability to present a properly

defined data stream to the printer that puts the ink in the right

spots.

-' + '-

wdlarg01

-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-

wdlarg01\'s Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=4180

View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=310782

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.03:Oiddas Login Fails After Virtual Host Configuration a9

Hi All,We have installed the SSO and OID part of infrastructure component in dcoid1.gsi.gov.in (*.*.*.110 server). The Portal Builder login and OIDDAS login is working fine before Virtual Host Configuration.We have configured the virtual host in http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in at port 80. After the Virtual Host Configuration, Portal Builder login is working fine. But in case of OIDDAS login, it is throwing "500 Internal Server Error" during SUCCESS URL. In Midtier $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs the error is given below - "\n[OSSO] E34: Unable to assure integrity of communication with SSO server.\n"We can access OIDDAS, but in different way. Let assume, our WEB-SERVER is installed in *.*.*.107 server and INFRA is installed in *.*.*.110 server. So we our defining our portal www.portal.gsi.gov.in in *.*.*.107 server. Making an entry for www.portal.gsi.gov.in as *.*.*.107 in /drivers/etc/hosts of local desktop, we are able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/pls/portal; but are not able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/oiddas which is throwing error "500 Internal Server Error" during SUCCESS URL.But if we change the entry for www.portal.gsi.gov.in to any other IP address (where portal www.portal.gsi.gov.in is defined as *.*.*.1110 server) in /drivers/etc/hosts of local desktop, we are able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/oiddas; but simply that time we are not able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/pls/portal.We have got stuck in a typical position. This leads to delay in delivery. Please help.Regards,Sandip

DB:3.03:Oiddas Login Fails After Virtual Host Configuration a9

Hi All,We have installed the SSO and OID part of infrastructure component in dcoid1.gsi.gov.in (*.*.*.110 server). The Portal Builder login and OIDDAS login is working fine before Virtual Host Configuration.We have configured the virtual host in http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in at port 80. After the Virtual Host Configuration, Portal Builder login is working fine. But in case of OIDDAS login, it is throwing "500 Internal Server Error" during SUCCESS URL. In Midtier $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs the error is given below - "\n[OSSO] E34: Unable to assure integrity of communication with SSO server.\n"We can access OIDDAS, but in different way. Let assume, our WEB-SERVER is installed in *.*.*.107 server and INFRA is installed in *.*.*.110 server. So we our defining our portal www.portal.gsi.gov.in in *.*.*.107 server. Making an entry for www.portal.gsi.gov.in as *.*.*.107 in /drivers/etc/hosts of local desktop, we are able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/pls/portal; but are not able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/oiddas which is throwing error "500 Internal Server Error" during SUCCESS URL.But if we change the entry for www.portal.gsi.gov.in to any other IP address (where portal www.portal.gsi.gov.in is defined as *.*.*.1110 server) in /drivers/etc/hosts of local desktop, we are able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/oiddas; but simply that time we are not able to access http://www.portal.gsi.gov.in/pls/portal.We have got stuck in a typical position. This leads to delay in delivery. Please help.Regards,Sandip

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:3.02:Can We Use 'Commnication User' In Universe Connection Of Sap Bw Bex Queries 79

Hi,

I created Universe based on SAP BW BEx queries. Till now I have been using 'Dialog User' (Dialog User account is an account with which one can login to BEx Queries to run/debug a query). This month due to confidentiality issues, end user's database team provided a 'Communication User' (comunication user can not be used to login to BEx queris) to be used in Universe to access data. From then I am getting the following error when I refresh Web Intelligence report: Error : database error occurred. Text is (CS) u201CError on NumResultColsu2019 (WIS10901) .

My query: Is the error due to the communication User? Can we use communication user in SAP BW BEx queries based Universes? All Universe objects parses without any issues. Please help.

DB:3.02:Can We Use 'Commnication User' In Universe Connection Of Sap Bw Bex Queries 79

Hi,

Now I am using Dialog user agaain, not communication User.

Nanda

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.97:Real Time Collaboration Error In Login xj

Hi experts,

I got error message whenever i login. The error message is You are already logged on elsewhere to the same portal, so the real-time collaboration capabilities are not available in the current session. Terminate the other active portal session.

I am sure that only one login at a time. No multiple login for my user.

Please help me to solve.

Regards,

Murugan ARumugam.

DB:2.97:Real Time Collaboration Error In Login xj

Hi experts,

I got error message whenever i login. The error message is You are already logged on elsewhere to the same portal, so the real-time collaboration capabilities are not available in the current session. Terminate the other active portal session.

I am sure that only one login at a time. No multiple login for my user.

Please help me to solve.

Regards,

Murugan ARumugam.

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.95:Thread: Help a7

One of our earlier (06-07) changeovers to iprint was in a computer

lab...no problems then or since...until now...any suggestions on how to

best address and best (and quickly) resolve the message LPR Communication

Failed: Initial connection test at bind time failed, error: 36...thanks

DB:2.95:Thread: Help a7

Jim Cirilli,

LPR Communication

Failed: Initial connection test at bind time failed, error: 36...thanks

That basically means that the printer agent cannot talk to the printer.

You need to find out why. Can you ping the printer from the server?

- Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE

NSC Volunteer Sysop

Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Novell does not monitor these forums officially.

Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at

http://support.novell.com/enhancement

Using VA 5.51 build 315 on Windows 2000 build 2600

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.94:Obiee Dashboard Login Issue In Linux 91

Hi,

I am getting the following error on LINUX IN presentation server log.

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred.

[nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=recv: (Number=9) Bad file descriptor (HY000)

On Windows its working fine and when i copy the RPD Linux server and try to login its not logging in.

Please help.

DB:2.94:Obiee Dashboard Login Issue In Linux 91

Hi User,

It seems to be a Unix server crash.

I have few questions :

1) Are you using OBIEE 10g (10.1.3.4)?. It seems to be a bug on 10.1.3.4 to do with the ldap library.

2)Can you login as Administrator and check the report? . What about the login status for normal user?

If your case is as an adminstrator, you can login and see the report while for a normal user you can't able to view then

Do the following steps to fix the issue: (To start up the OBIEE Server)

abipatst:-$ more StartBIEE.sh

#!/bin/ksh

. $HOME/BIEE/10.1.3.4/setup/sa-init.sh

export LD_PRELOAD=$HOME/BIEE/10.1.3.4/server/Bin/libibmldap.so

$HOME/BIEE/10.1.3.4/setup/run-sa.sh start

$HOME/BIEE/10.1.3.4/setup/run-sch.sh start

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.93:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel zd

I am tasked with developing a windows application that communicates with an Oracle database via an ODBC driver.

One of our test cases for the application calls for the system clock on the windows box to be set to a past date "10-18-2001" for example. I change the system time to the above date and I then run my application. The application fails at log in. It attempts to log into the Oracle database and the returned error message is:

[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

If I reset the system clock to today's date (or any time this year for that matter) - everything works fine.

I have not been able to determine what role the system clock has in regard to the Oracle database. I am not an Oracle DBA so I was hoping someone out there could point me in the right direction.

Does anyone know why changing the system clock time would cause the database login to fail?

Thank you for reading this.

DB:2.93:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel zd

I found the problem.

I had to change the SQLNet.ora file

from

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS)

to

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE)

Apparantly the NTS parameter tells Oracle to use the primary domain controller on the network to retrieve the credential. Apparantly the time mismatch between my workstation and the primary domain controller is what caused the problem.

Sorry, I didn't mention that I was on on network before. It didn't seem relevant at the time.

Thank you for your responses.

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.93:Applet Servlet Communication Error - Eofexception zc

Hi,

I am using Applet to servlet communication. First 2 communication occurs correctly.

I send a vector of variables to the server through "post " request and get their values in its response.

Thereafter i get the following error :

Streamsjava.io.EOFException

at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.init(Unknown Source)

Could anyone tell me what could be the problem?

DB:2.93:Applet Servlet Communication Error - Eofexception zc

Hi,

I am using Applet to servlet communication. First 2 communication occurs correctly.

I send a vector of variables to the server through "post " request and get their values in its response.

Thereafter i get the following error :

Streamsjava.io.EOFException

at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown Source)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.init(Unknown Source)

Could anyone tell me what could be the problem?

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.92:Webreporter Pulling Logs From Webgateway Error zs

Hi.

Information:- We have configured webreporter to collect logs from webgateway.We are successfully able to pull the logs from webreporter for individual webgateway.The thing is that we have 5 proxy in HA cluster when we configured all proxies in webreporter to pull the logs from it we are getting error

Error:-Jobs in webreporter showing error "Failed couldnt initialize" because its not able to login in webgateway at that

time because proxies are in cluster,so webreporter cant login to all proxy at the same time to fetch the logs.

Question:-Is there is an alternate way to pull the logs from all webgateway at the same time without any error???

When user is login in one proxy he tries to login to other proxy at the same time get the message that "another tomcat is already attached".Is there any way to reduce the time to login to other webgateway.

In same manner webreporter tries to get login in two or more proxies at a time to pull the logs, same login issue does not complete the job. I have attached screenshots herewith.

Expected Resolution - Login possible in two or more proxies at a time which is configured in cluster.

or

Possiblity of proxy login less than one minute after prevous proxy login.

DB:2.92:Webreporter Pulling Logs From Webgateway Error zs

Does anybody have any idea??

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Network Error (Tcp_Error) a7

Hi,

I am trying to login through thin client (Webclient) but the web page is not coming up showing the below error, anybody can help me out to solve it.

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Regards

Bhaskar

DB:2.91:Network Error (Tcp_Error) a7

First have a look at the web server and it s logs. Are there any errors in the web server log?

If not, then go to the application. Is it running? Are all services up and running?

Have a look at the logs of the application.

If find any error msg in the logs, try using them to solve the error.

If you can't resolve the error then post the error message here and

we will try and help you. The generic one you just posted is not helping.

Axel

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Ethernet Ip Communication x1

I'm evaluating Labview right now to see if it's what my company wants to use. I'm trying to test out Ethernet/IP communication to a AB CompactLogix and keep getting a CIP error.

I can't get a clear idea of what the error actually means.

I've attached a screenshot of the error window. Any ideas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------One Robot at a Time...

DB:2.91:Ethernet Ip Communication x1

Maybe this will help.

Attachments:

Write PLC bits.png ‏22 KB

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.91:Cm 6.1 Ccmservice Report Database Communication Error 7x

I try to https://ipaddress/CCMService I get the login page, enter my credentials and get Database Communication Error. I see no problems in CCMadmin but need to turn up tracing…

DB:2.91:Cm 6.1 Ccmservice Report Database Communication Error 7x

Prior to 6.1.2 a login attempt with an invalid username would produce the standard "Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password" message. In 6.1.2 this changed, and the "Database communication error" message is seen when the username is invalid.

Seems to be CSCso69587

http://wwwin-metrics.cisco.com/cgi-bin/ddtsdisp.cgi?id=CSCso69587

To Reset the CCMAdministrator Gui password via CLI

1)utils reset_ui_administrator_password

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.90:Agent To Server Communication Fault a8

Please can some one give me a solution to the following issue. We are using EPO server 3.6.1 and we have over 2000 workstations deployed in over 65 sites. In Mid January (WHILST i WAS AWAY ON HOLIDAY) EPO AGENT 4 was checked in to our server and the deployed to all workstations. Since this time the workstations have not communicated to the server. The workstations are recieving DAT Updates OK so its just the communication which is critical for me as I have to complete monthly reports.

I have looked at the logs for a number of workstations and the log stops recording events at the same time as the new agent was installed. The log shows the agent being installed and the services being restarted and then no more entries are created.

I have managed to redeploy the old agent onto 10% of the workstations using a command on the login script, but this has only fixed a small number of workstations.

Deploying the agent through the EPO Console fails and creating a new package fails with an error msg: Error downloading the epo agent package information

I am currently thinking about forcing the uninstall of the agents from the affected computers by running a script that reads the computer name from an excel spread sheet, that was produced by the EPO Query for ws to server communications. I have tested this theory and it works however I need to disable the Access Protection on each workstation. I have tried to do this within the epo server within the policies but the error I have seems to stop the policies being applied to the workstation.

So IS it possible to disable Access protection via a script?

I am new to EPO and so I may be completley wrong, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

DB:2.90:Agent To Server Communication Fault a8

You are probably looking at the issue outlined in KB67452 (kb.mcafee.com). If so, please make sure you check in the extension attached to KB, but that won't solve the issue as Access Protection is still blocking policies from being applied. I suggest you contact McAfee support to obtain an ePO deployable SuperDAT that will help you disable Access Protection and get the correct policies applied.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.90:Username Problems xz

error

ora-12560 protocol adapter error

frequently am getting when started to login in account

i hve used same user when i hve created at the time of installtion

am not getting solution ..........

DB:2.90:Username Problems xz

974039 wrote:

i hve installed full version 0f 11g oracle in itExactly what version and edition of Oracle? (download url? version banner?)

after starting sql am not able to enter in to command promt it asking for login id i have only 1 id created but it not accepting what to doc:\ sqlplus / as sysdba

SQL select username from all_users;

SQL alter user hr identfied by hr account unlock;

SQL conn hr/hr

If you have XE (Express Edition), please start reading Getting Started and any relevant 2-Day guides.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.90:Cad Agent Login Issues With Sip Phone f3

Introduction

CAD integration with SIP Phone'sProblem

Agent login in CAD failed with below error if they use SIP Phone's

"Login failed due to configuration error with the phone with Jtapi and unified communication "

Solution

To Control SIP phones RMCM user should have "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf" Permission along with "standard CTI enable "Reference BUG:-CSCti46142

DB:2.90:Cad Agent Login Issues With Sip Phone f3

what is the version of your call manager ?. Because in TAC we got lots of cases where we this kind of issue's

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.87:Error In Jms Communication Channel Not Raising Alert 83

Processing Errors in JMS Communication Channel are not raising alerts.

The settings on the communication channel retires are set at 3 and 5min interval.

In RWB the JMS communication channel shows processing errors but an alert is not raised.

The alert are configured in our system and we even have a catch all alert rule with * (wildcard). Errors in PI message processing are raising alerts but errors in Comm Channel are not raising alerts.

The message in SXI_MONITOR shows as processed successfully but when we check the RWB and Comm. Channel Monitoring we see processing errors "Channel error occured; detailed error description: JMS error: Connection to the server has been terminated; Linked error: Connection reset, Error Code:null"

Are we missing any configuration? How do we get alerts/notifications if there are errors in Comm. Channel without having to login into RWB and watch it periodically?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RM

DB:2.87:Error In Jms Communication Channel Not Raising Alert 83

Hi,

What is the staus of Communication channel in RWB when it fails, RED ??if yes then it should genarate alert.

create one more alert for specific to JMS interface and check it out.

Regards,

Raj

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.87:Communication Beetwen Epo And Webgateway Failed 3k

Hello,

I have somes troubles when I try to register WebGateway Appliance into my ePO Server.

Webgateway version : 7.2.0.3.0 (13935)

ePO serveur : 4.6.3 (build 197)

ePO extensions : Email and WebGateway 1.4.174

When I register my webgateway appliance, I have the popup screen for the Certificate Details. Click YES, and an error message appair :

"Communication test couldn't connect connect to the server. Please check your configuration."

I use the default port 9090 for the communication, and there is no network problem.

With a network capture on the epo server, i can see paquets beetwen ePO and WebGateway with good responses.

I used the "epo" login and a password define into the WebGateway ePolicy Orchestrator Settings.

I created an user ePO in the appliance with the role "ePO comon catalog Administrator"

I created a ruleset "Bypass ePO Requests" at the top level of my policy's.

I dont understand what is wrong.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

DB:2.87:Communication Beetwen Epo And Webgateway Failed 3k

Hello Jon,

Yes they match.

I use "admin" user for "Console Credentials". Password is good and i can login to the appliance with this username/password

I use a user "epo" for Communication Credentials. I defined the password on "Configuration Appliances ePolicyOrchestrator Password", and created a user on my WebGateway called "epo" with the same password.

I tried to change the user "epo" by "admin", but dont work too mutch.

First conf :

Console Credentials

User : admin

Password : mypasswordadmin

Communication Credentials

User : epo

Password : mypasswordepo

Configuration Appliances ePolicyOrchestrator :

Username : epo

Password : mypasswordepo

Result : Communication test error...

Second conf :

Console Credentials

Communication Credentials

Configuration Appliances ePolicyOrchestrator :

Username : admin

Result : Communication test error...

Thanks for your help

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.87:Communication Channel Monitoring : Java.Lang.Nullpointerexception k7

Hello all,

1)We are getting : java.lang.NullPointerException when

i click on communication channel monitoring --Use Filter

StackTrace :

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sapportals.htmlb.table.TableView.getColumns(TableView.java:332)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.table.TableView.getColumn(TableView.java:350)

at com.sap.aii.mdt.amt.channelmonitoring.ChannelListTableView.setTableSortingStuff(ChannelListTableView.java:556)

at com.sap.aii.mdt.amt.channelmonitoring.ChannelListTableView.setSingleSelectTable(ChannelListTableView.java:393)

at jsp_channelmonitoring1213883496765._jspService(jsp_channelmonitoring1213883496765.java:257)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:112)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.servlet.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:566)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.servlet.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:190)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.RequestDispatcherImpl.doWork(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:377)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.page.PageProcessorServlet.handleRequest(PageProcessorServlet.java:68)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.page.PageProcessorServlet.doGet(PageProcessorServlet.java:29)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:401)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:386)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:364)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:1039)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:265)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:175)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Wait...

Query being processed

2) No adapters are visible in the Adapter Monitoring.

I can see only the JPR with Green Status.

3) In the adapter Engine --Repeat Self-test Status it displays :

Result of Self-Test :

Details for 'Are communication channels without errors?'

0 communication channels have an error status

0 communication channels inactive

0 communication channels not providing any status information

0 adapters logging communication-channel-independent processing errors

I have tried Refreshing the Cache but no change .

How can i resolve this problem?

Regards

Gangaprasad

DB:2.87:Communication Channel Monitoring : Java.Lang.Nullpointerexception k7

Hello

Thanks for the replies

It got resolved with : Full CPACache Refresh.

First I tried in SXI_CACHE -XI runtime cache it dint solve.

regards

Gangaprasad

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Why Cant I Login In To Oracle Application? 33

I have installed 11.5.4 on Win2k.. It showed some error about

JSP, PHP.. but after restarting my PC it was solved. Now When I

am trying to login using system admin.. it shows me error

of :ORA-03113 end of communication...

If anyone knows the solution of this problem... Please tell me..

Thanks

-Jignesh

DB:2.86:Why Cant I Login In To Oracle Application? 33

this is normally what DBA check for in the first place.. and so did I.

Problem is somewhere else.. as described in the metalink thread I mentioned.

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Namespace Communictaion Error? ac

Hi,

I have just try to login into the workspace and got this dialog box

Name space Communication error

what this error is

and how to remove this error

Thanks in advance.

DB:2.86:Namespace Communictaion Error? ac

I would just see if the restarting of the services resolves the issue.

Cheers

John

http://john-goodwin.blogspot.com/

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:A Communication Error Has Occurred. Your Request Cannot Be Processed At This Time. Please Try Again In A Few Minutes. 71

ได้รับ Error Message

"A communication error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again in a few minutes." จะแก้ไขอย่างไรดี

DB:2.86:A Communication Error Has Occurred. Your Request Cannot Be Processed At This Time. Please Try Again In A Few Minutes. 71

สวัสดีครับ

ลองแก้ไขปัญหา Error Message ดังกล่าวโดยทำตามขั้นตอนดังต่อไปนี้ครับ

จากข้อความผิดพลาดดังกล่าวที่ได้แสดงขึ้นมาในขณะทำการ Activate

โปรแกรม Microsoft office เป็นปัญหาที่เกิดจากการเปิดใช้งาน

Proxy server ในขณะทำการ Activate ทำให้เครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ของท่านไม่สามารถทำการต่อเชื่อมกับ เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของไมโครซอฟท์ได้

วิธีแก้ไขปัญหาดังกล่าวคือ หากท่านใช้งานอยู่ในองค์กรหรือใช้งาน Internet

ผ่านระบบ Server ให้ท่านติดต่อผู้ดูแลระบบเพื่อให้ปรับแต่งระบบเพื่อให้สามารถติดต่อกับ

Server ของทางไมโครซอฟท์ได้ หรือท่านสามารถทำการยกเลิกการใช้งาน

Proxy server ในเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ของท่านได้ โดยทำตามขั้นตอนต่อไปนี้

ให้เปิด Internet explorerคลิกที่เมนู Tool ที่แถบด้านบน คลิก Internet option

เลือกที่ Connections แล้ว คลิกที่ LAN settings

ในหน้าของ Local Area Network (LAN) Settings ให้เอาเครื่องหมายติ้กออกในทุกช่อง แล้วคลิก

OK

นอกจากนี้ ทางสามารถทำการ Activate Microsoft office ผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้ โดยติดต่อผ่านหมายเลข

02 263 6888 ในเวลาทำการ วันจันทร์ - ศุกร์ เวลา

07.30น. - 20.00น

ขอบคุณครับ

จากทีมงานไมโครซอฟท์

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.86:Wle 5.1 Server &Amp; Client Communication Timeout 99

Hi,

Architecture of my application is as follows :

Web Server : IIS/COM

Application Server : WLE 5.1

Database Server : Oracle 8i

The COM components communicate to the WLE 5.1 using WLE 5.1 client.

My problem is ...

Sometimes SQL queried take a reasonable amount of time at backend(around 5-10

secs.) During this period there is no communication between WLE Server and Client.

And because of some timeout(thats my guess)the communication between WLE server

and Client breaks.

At this point I get the following message in the ULOG of WLE Server ....

163322.ZOSMA!TMSYSEVT.1368: ISNAT_CAT:1199: WARN: .SysClientDied: User IIOP client

on SITE1 client died

And following messages in TUX log of client ....

ERROR: WebLogic: Message transmission timed out

WARNING: WebLogic: Original connection dropped by peer (regulus:2468)

ERROR: ::WebLogic::Interfaces::PacerPowerReports::PacerReports currentHoldingReportByUserId

raised the following exception:

ERROR: Communications failed

ERROR: Source: WebLogic

ERROR: Error Code: -65536 (0xffff0000)

ERROR: Cause: ::WebLogic::Interfaces::CORBA::COMM_FAILURE (Unique ID IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0)

The communication resumes with the next request.

I will be grateful if somebody will explain me the reason behind the failure,

and a workaround for the same.

Thanking You

Harsh

DB:2.86:Wle 5.1 Server &Amp; Client Communication Timeout 99

Hi,

Architecture of my application is as follows :

Web Server : IIS/COM

Application Server : WLE 5.1

Database Server : Oracle 8i

The COM components communicate to the WLE 5.1 using WLE 5.1 client.

My problem is ...

Sometimes SQL queried take a reasonable amount of time at backend(around 5-10

secs.) During this period there is no communication between WLE Server and Client.

And because of some timeout(thats my guess)the communication between WLE server

and Client breaks.

At this point I get the following message in the ULOG of WLE Server ....

163322.ZOSMA!TMSYSEVT.1368: ISNAT_CAT:1199: WARN: .SysClientDied: User IIOP client

on SITE1 client died

And following messages in TUX log of client ....

WARNING: WebLogic: Original connection dropped by peer (regulus:2468)

ERROR: ::WebLogic::Interfaces::PacerPowerReports::PacerReports currentHoldingReportByUserId

raised the following exception:

ERROR: Communications failed

ERROR: Source: WebLogic

ERROR: Error Code: -65536 (0xffff0000)

ERROR: Cause: ::WebLogic::Interfaces::CORBA::COMM_FAILURE (Unique ID IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0)

The communication resumes with the next request.

I will be grateful if somebody will explain me the reason behind the failure,

and a workaround for the same.

Thanking You

Harsh

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.85:Connecting A C905 To Hotspot Login Page jf

I have a Sony Ericsson C905 and I'm on a Vodafone Pay Monthly contract. I've had it for a few months and I'm very happy and I'm pretty used to all it's settings, however I'm having troubles in using hotspots and getting to the login page so I can login or pay for time.

I can easily connect to the Wi-Fi, but when I try to connect to a webpage it comes up with a communication error message. When I do it on a laptop it automatically goes to the login page instead of my normal home page allowing login to BT Openzone or Tiscali etc, but with the phone, you connect to the Wi-Fi and then if you try to go to a home page it either comes up with a communication error message or connects to 2G/3G.

I should stress that I have no problem connecting to my hotspot at home and any Wi-Fi that doesn't need you to login on a page, like BT Fon, Openzone or Tiscali.

I'm not sure if I've explained myself very well, and if I need to clarify more, please let me know. I've been into a Vodafone shop and I've phoned Vodafone 191 and no-one seems to be able to help me. Can anyone out there help me?

DB:2.85:Connecting A C905 To Hotspot Login Page jf

hi Headcovers

Welcome back, like Jon I'm afraid I'm limited on this one, in my case purely because I’m stumped.

There seems to be some incompatibility with the particular login page/script and accessing the network from there on, the solution would be to somehow bypass the login page, however this is unlikely to be possible since it is a hotspot.

A mobile version of the Hot spot provider's login page would probably be more compatible, therein lies the problem, what would work well on a PC may not produce the same results via a mobile phone browser.

We're still open to further suggestions from other users on this one,

Thanks

Reidar

eForum Team

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.84:Questions On Msdn Sql Server 2005 Analysis Tutorials 1x

When I try to run msdn sample code ( http://www.codeplex.com/SqlServerSamples/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=4000 ) to work on msdn SQL server 2005 analysis tutorials ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms170208(SQL.90).aspx ) I get the following errors. Please help me fix those errors.

Error 1 OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Communication link failure; 08S01; Shared Memory Provider: I/O Error detected in read/write operation [4]. ; 08S01; Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.; 28000; Cannot open database requested in login 'AdventureWorksDW'. Login fails.; 42000. 0 0 Error 2 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW', Name of 'Adventure Works DW'. 0 0 Error 3 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Time', Name of 'Time' was being processed. 0 0 Error 4 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'English Month Name' attribute of the 'Time' dimension from the 'Analysis Services Tutorial' database was being processed. 0 0 Error 5 OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Communication link failure; 08S01; Shared Memory Provider: I/O Error detected in read/write operation [4]. ; 08S01; Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.; 28000; Cannot open database requested in login 'AdventureWorksDW'. Login fails.; 42000. 0 0 Error 6 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW', Name of 'Adventure Works DW'. 0 0 Error 7 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Time', Name of 'Time' was being processed. 0 0 Error 8 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Calendar Year' attribute of the 'Time' dimension from the 'Analysis Services Tutorial' database was being processed. 0 0 Error 9 OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Communication link failure; 08S01; Shared Memory Provider: I/O Error detected in read/write operation [4]. ; 08S01; Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.; 28000; Cannot open database requested in login 'AdventureWorksDW'. Login fails.; 42000. 0 0 Error 10 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW', Name of 'Adventure Works DW'. 0 0 Error 11 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Time', Name of 'Time' was being processed. 0 0 Error 12 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Calendar Quarter' attribute of the 'Time' dimension from the 'Analysis Services Tutorial' database was being processed. 0 0 Error 13 OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Communication link failure; 08S01; Shared Memory Provider: I/O Error detected in read/write operation [4]. ; 08S01; Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.; 28000; Cannot open database requested in login 'AdventureWorksDW'. Login fails.; 42000. 0 0 Error 14 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW', Name of 'Adventure Works DW'. 0 0 Error 15 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Time', Name of 'Time' was being processed. 0 0 Error 16 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Calendar Semester' attribute of the 'Time' dimension from the 'Analysis Services Tutorial' database was being processed. 0 0

DB:2.84:Questions On Msdn Sql Server 2005 Analysis Tutorials 1x

Hi,

Have you checked the thing i have described in my first reply?

BR

Thomas Ivarsson

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.84:An Error Occurred sf

Any one else struggling to login to psn? It's asking for extra details n then at the end saying a error occurred during communication woth server

DB:2.84:An Error Occurred sf

Mine is doing the same thing as leggie 87!

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:I Cannot Login To Icloud On My Imac, But It Works Else Where. dc

When I login to iCloud.com I get the following message:"Connection Error, iCloud encounter an error when trying to connect to the server."Also, when I try to login via System Preferances I get this message."You can't sign in at this time, Try signing in again."I cannot access any of my iCloud from my iMac, but can from my iPhone and MacBook AIr.Any ideas?

DB:2.83:I Cannot Login To Icloud On My Imac, But It Works Else Where. dc

9/22/14 3:51:47.129 PM com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[614]: assertion failed: 13E28: liblaunch.dylib + 25164 [A40A0C7B-3216-39B4-8AE0-B5D3BAF1DA8A]: 0x259/22/14 3:51:47.149 PM com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[614]: assertion failed: 13E28: liblaunch.dylib + 25164 [A40A0C7B-3216-39B4-8AE0-B5D3BAF1DA8A]: 0x259/22/14 3:51:47.318 PM com.apple.time[147]: Interval maximum value is 946100000 seconds (specified value: 9223372036854775807).9/22/14 3:51:47.465 PM com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[614]: Bogus event received by listener connection:error: 0x7fff73fa7b50 { count = 1, contents = "XPCErrorDescription" = string: 0x7fff73fa7e60 { length = 18, contents = "Connection invalid" }}9/22/14 3:51:56.974 PM com.apple.iCloudHelper[601]: AOSKit ERROR: NI error, status=-440069/22/14 3:51:57.069 PM com.apple.iCloudHelper[601]: AOSKit ERROR: Setup request failed, appleID=sunmoonlake@icloud.com, url=https://setup.icloud.com/setup/login_or_create_account, requestHeaders={ "Accept-Language" = "en-us"; Authorization = "Basic ..."; "X-APNS-Token" = 3c8e05a81a1822a38fc7603522c973ba28d629ceedb34af04673c658a1248499; "X-Aos-Accept-Tos" = false; "X-Apple-MD" = ""; "X-Apple-MD-M" = ""; "X-Mme-Client-Info" = "MacBookAir5,1 Mac OS X;10.9.4;13E28 com.apple.AOSKit/176 (com.apple.systempreferences/13.0)"; "X-Mme-Country" = US; "X-Mme-Timezone" = EDT;},error=Error Domain=AOSErrorDomain Code=1000 "The operation couldnt be completed. (AOSErrorDomain error 1000.)" UserInfo=0x7f88da62e1f0 {HttpStatusCode=500, DialogInfo={ "AlternateButtonLabel.skipped" = ""; "AlternateButtonLink.skipped" = ""; Body = "Try signing in again."; DefaultButtonLabel = OK; "DefaultButtonLink.skipped" = ""; DialogType = GenericDialog; ErrorID = "GENERIC_SERVER_ERROR"; Header = "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud."; "HelpLink.skipped" = ""; description = "Generic server error when setup is down"; localizedError = "GENERIC_SERVER_ERROR"; protocolVersion = 2;}}, httpStatusCode=500, responseHeaders={ "Cache-Control" = "no-cache, no-store, private"; "Content-Encoding" = gzip; "Content-Length" = 434; "Content-Type" = "application/xml; charset=UTF-8"; Date = "Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:51:57 GMT"; "X-Apple-Request-UUID" = "e7a7e48d-1597-4281-aeb0-fe9589b1a492"; "X-Responding-Instance" = "setupservice:10100301:st11p01me-setupsvc003:8001:14F41:153831";},responseBody=?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"plist version="1.0" dict keyprotocolVersion/key string2/string keyDefaultButtonLabel/key stringOK/string keyBody/key stringTry signing in again./string keyErrorID/key stringGENERIC_SERVER_ERROR/string keyDialogType/key stringGenericDialog/string keyAlternateButtonLink.skipped/key string/string keyAlternateButtonLabel.skipped/key string/string keylocalizedError/key stringGENERIC_SERVER_ERROR/string keyDefaultButtonLink.skipped/key string/string keyHeader/key stringUnable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud./string keydescription/key stringGeneric server error when setup is down/string keyHelpLink.skipped/key string/string /dict/plist9/22/14 3:51:57.073 PM com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[614]: [AOSAccounts] : [ReportAuthErrorNotification] : AOSTransactionGetError The operation couldnt be completed. (AOSErrorDomain error 1000.) reason (null)9/22/14 3:51:57.366 PM WindowServer[99]: window 1f7 is already attached to window 1f29/22/14 3:51:58.957 PM WindowServer[99]: _CGXGetWindowOrderingGroup: Invalid window 0x1f7thank you for your help!

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:Applet Hangs During Https Communication cc

I have an application using applet to servlet communication,the https communication is established by URLConnection.However after certain time of communication the applet just hangs at getOutputStream .without any error or exception.

The environment is JRE 1.4.2_07 and Tomcat with SSL enabled.I spent lot of time tracking this bug but could not find any answer.

I want to bring to your notice that getOutputStream() hangs or blocks only for https but works fine with http,also not during start of applet but after changing the applet state.I assume it may not be the problem from URLConnection may be the applet looses the https authentication during state change and hangs in connect or getOutputStream().we are considering to move to HttpClient but not sure if its going to resolve this problem.Any ideas ar appreciated.

many thanks.

DB:2.83:Applet Hangs During Https Communication cc

I did not change any timeout periods on the socket,i performed a test as u said by stopping tomcat when the client hangs with IE .I was able to see only Exception in tomcat logs but this exception occurs for successfull test too and is throw internally from tomcat so i ignored.Here is the stack trace .

dunno who calls the abort???

ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:410)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:436)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:356)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.writeBytes(OutputBuffer.java:438)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.write(OutputBuffer.java:425)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteOutputStream.write(CoyoteOutputStream.java:108)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.copyRange(DefaultServlet.java:2014)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.copy(DefaultServlet.java:1763)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveResource(DefaultServlet.java:1091)

at org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:518)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:551)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2422)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:163)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:199)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:828)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:700)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:584)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:I Am Getting Error In Echo Sample I.E The Communication Object, System.Servicemodel.Servicehost, Cannot Be Used For Communication Because It Is In The Faulted State. k8

I try to run echo sample, service runperfectlywithout error but when I run client at the time of server echoed it throws error

The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

I have set service as a start up project and for client ichoose Debug--. start New Instance.

The namespace i specified is the service Namespace, Owner - myuserid , secret - myname123. I don't know exactly what i have to write for Owner and secret.

So please any one has solution to solve fault error in echo sample then please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

DB:2.83:I Am Getting Error In Echo Sample I.E The Communication Object, System.Servicemodel.Servicehost, Cannot Be Used For Communication Because It Is In The Faulted State. k8

Hi,

I will mark the reply as an answer. If you find it no help, please feel free to unmark it and follow up.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.

If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact

msdnmg@microsoft.com.

Microsoft One Code Framework

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:Error While Accessing Menus In Runtime Workbench From Sld da

Hi I am getting following error while accessing menus in runtime workbench from SLD.( example: SLD-runtime workbench-component monitorung -display)"Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access "I am using PISUPER to login to SLD and i am able to login to XI using this ID. I could find role -SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER - also in the user id profile of PISUPER.

DB:2.83:Error While Accessing Menus In Runtime Workbench From Sld da

As i said earlier, the passwords in exchange profile and ABAP engine seems to be differentCheck SAP Note 721548 Regards,Prateek

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed: Initial Connection Test At Bind Time Failed, fz

After creating a new printer in iprint using imanager I get this error

error: 36. Has anyone else seen this error? I have 2 other printers

created the same way that are currently working with no LPR messages

Netware version - 6.5sp6

iprint version - 6.5sp6f

DB:2.83:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed: Initial Connection Test At Bind Time Failed, fz

agurjian wrote:

PRINTERNAME=PASSTHROUGH

Well, the pritner name passthrough is generally wrong and you should

instead use the name that corresponds to the pritner manufacturer.

The following TID shows the LPR names to be used for most of the popular

printer types:

http://support.novell.com/docs/Tids/.../10080373.html

-' + '-

Marcel Cox

http://support.novell.com/forums

-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-' + '-

Marcel Cox\'s Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:Cucm Login Error f8

Hi,

I am unable to login in my Pub CUCM. and getting error " Database communication error ".

kindly suggest for troubleshoot steps.

Regads,

Deepesh

DB:2.83:Cucm Login Error f8

Hi Deepesh,

Thanks for update.

regds,

aman

Read All 14 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.83:Unexpected Login Error Status 3221225779 jd

XP客户端无法用AD帐号登陆,提示:unexpected login error status 3221225779,重新加域后故障依然,不解!!I had a user with a Dell Latitude D620 with XP SP2, using Novell 4.91 SP3, and connecting to an Active Directory domain. At the initial Novell login screen, you get error ?Unexpected login error. Status 3221225779? after entering a username and password. Logging in with a local ID on the hard drive worked fine, but I could not login to the domain even with an admin ID. The final solution came down to correcting the date and time on the PC. A PC user was trying to fix his PC?s time earlier because it was 3 minutes off. He didn?t realize that while fixing the minutes, he changed PM to AM, and changed the date to 1 day ahead. (For some reason this XP SP2 computer did not have the Internet Time tab on the Date and Time Properties to sync the date and time with the Internet.) I had fixed the time 15 minutes into the call, but I just never payed attention to the date.Apparently if you have a future date and time on your PC, Active Directory or Novell or something will not let you connect. Here was a possible reason from one of my super-tech co-workers:The kerberos ticketing system or the secure communications with AD (similar to PKI) may have been affected by the time change. Altering the time can make the PC / Domain controller think that the communication channel is being hacked (or that the certificate issued to the PC has expired).Another possible problem could have been NMAS / NICI (Novell's version of PKI/kerberos communication channel). We typically don't install and configure the client to use NMAS or NICI, but it does get installed from time to time and it may explain your problem if it were installed. NMAS NICI can also be difficult to un-install, and re-installing on top of a client that already (incorrectly) has (or had) them installed and mis-configured generally won't work. You have to verify that the NMAS NICI software is completely removed and the registry is purged of the settings prior to re-installing the Novell Client. NICI may be required as part of the install, but its settings should be left alone lest you enjoy problems such as the one described.

DB:2.83:Unexpected Login Error Status 3221225779 jd

谢谢你的帮助.

Read All 7 Posts

db: COD4 any tips????????

db: Trying to enable TELNET traffic thru VPN router and PIX?

db: WF4.0 Rules

db: MTS

db: HT4968 Changed my iCloud password and have lost all calendar entries, how do I get them back?

db: Connection problem with DFC while running Content server on image (Oracle VM VirtualBox)

db: DTW - Import data through ODBC

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Communication Error On Cucm Administration Em User Login Issue dd

Hello Guys,

I have been having challenge/issues logging into CUCM through the Web interface (CUCM Administration). When the username and password is entered and the login button is pressed, the error message shown is "Communication Error" is displayed.

In addition to this, when user tried to logon with their Extension Mobility credentials on the phone, they cannot logon while already logged on user cannot logut.

Kindly assist with any possible solution.

Thank you.

DB:2.82:Communication Error On Cucm Administration Em User Login Issue dd

Additionally, is this error seen on all CUCM nodes or just one ?

Also, is the EM service pointing towards the same CUCM where " Communication Error " is encountered ?

GP.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Idoc Processing Error - Communication Error Calling Xi Interface kc

Hi All, We in the middle of our upgrade from IS-PS-CA 472 to ECC6 and are facing issues processing old Idoc's with status 64 via BD87 the error message says that "Communication error calling XI interface". We have not implemented XI at this point in time.

Can anyone please advice why this is happen is this something to do the SAP version.

Please help.

Rgds

Saj

DB:2.82:Idoc Processing Error - Communication Error Calling Xi Interface kc

Closed

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.82:Monitoring Error Messages In The Communication Channels zk

When I look at the Communication Channel Monitoring, I don't see any way to filter so that I can see messages in error, or choose a time period, message type etc.

Is there a way I can do such things with the Communication Channel monitor, or is there another way to flexibly filter and search for messages in the Communication Channels?

I ask this because in the Integration Engine has such tools, but what happens if I want to search for messages in error because of problems at the Communication Channel level? It looks like my options to search are a bit limited.

DB:2.82:Monitoring Error Messages In The Communication Channels zk

Then it is not Communication Channel Monitoring but rather Message Monitoring.

Regards,

Henrique.

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:Long-Running Report Prompts For Login After 3 Minutes fs

I'm investigating the deployment of my company's first Reporting Services solution. I've written a few small reports, all which work fine. I have one, however, that is very large (in TSQL the query will take almost 20 minutes to return about 1.3 million rows). It exhibits the most unusual pattern of failure. I goes like this every time:1) I launch the report and get page one.2) I select export to csv3) After 3 minutes my browser prompts me for my login credentials - twice!4) It runs for 3 more minutes5) The browser prompts me for my login - just once this time.6) It then fails with an HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.In the event log on the machine running RS, there's a warning that is logged at the same time I get my login prompts:Event Type: WarningEvent Source: W3SVCEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 1011Date: 7/31/2009Time: 8:52:36 AMUser: N/AComputer: XXXXXXXDescription:A process serving application pool 'ReportServerPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the World Wide Web Publishing Service. The process id was '3592'. The data field contains the error number.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.Data:0000: 6d 00 07 80 m..€ My setup:1) My local workstation is running IE8 under XP Pro.2) Reporting Services is running on a Windows 2003 Server Standard SP2 box. Reporting Services is SQL Server Developer 2005 SP 4.Thank you in advance.

DB:2.81:Long-Running Report Prompts For Login After 3 Minutes fs

The reporting services is crashing , so the solution will be to give more memory to SSRS. Or best solution is to upgrade to SSRS 2008 and use 64 bit version and use more than 16 g b of ram.~~ Mark it as Answer if you find it correct~~

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:Communication Channel Monitoring.............. 11

hi all,

in RWB componentmonitoring---communication channal monitoring uder the result of self-test option '''' are communication channels without errors is throuwing the error showing red.

how can i resolve this...........

regards,

krushi

DB:2.81:Communication Channel Monitoring.............. 11

Hi,

If your communication channel is in red ..You have not configured teh adpater properly..

Once again check your adapter configuration....

Regards,

vasanth.

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:Re: Implementing Obiee In Cluster Mode... 71

Hi ,

Thanks for u r help...

I have configured all the files from above mentioned link..

I stopped bi server of B and trying to login front end getting this error

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 12008] Unable to connect to port 9703 on machine LOCALHOST. [nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = LOCALHOST; port = 9703. [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=: (Number=-1) Unknown error 4294967295 (HY000)

can any one suggest me where i need to configure?

thanks..

Edited by: KSS on Sep 2, 2010 5:03 AM

DB:2.81:Re: Implementing Obiee In Cluster Mode... 71

Hi,

i have try to start presentataion service by point to shared path (on Window ; the folder is accessible ) but it's thow an error as below.

Could you please help me to sovle those case

Type: Error

Severity: 20

Time: Mon May 02 22:57:41 2011

File: project/sawserver/winmain.cpp Line: 74

Properties: ThreadID-13896

saw.sawserver.initializesawserver

saw.threads

Unable to find file \\vm2003\catalog\samplesales\root.

The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security. Please ensure that you can contact the server that authenticated you.

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:"Spotify Desktop Client Communication Failed." 7j

Hello,

since yesterday i can't log in with the destktop version of spotify. Every time i try to connect the browser shows me the follow error code "Spotify desktop client communication failed."

I have no problems to log in with the web player or on android.

A re-install the desktop version doesn't help.

Solved!

Go to Solution.

DB:2.81:"Spotify Desktop Client Communication Failed." 7j

I tried this, and like everything else. Nothing is working. When I enter my email and password, the log in window just goes away or shuts down.

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:Filevault Error Can't Login 99

Hi, after full instal of Leopard on my macbook ,when i get to the login window try to login as usual i get a message saying " file-vault protected home folder did not open needs to be repaired " i press ok then a message say's " You are unable to log in to the user account****** at this time " " Logging in to the user account failed because an error occured ".

Can anyone help..........Thanks

DB:2.81:Filevault Error Can't Login 99

I am surprised to see so many people have the same problem with the File Vault Error Login Denied issue.

Is there anyway to uninstall the 10.5 and back to 10.4 ?

I've try archived the first 10.5 installation and build the new account as the Apple Genius Bar staff suggested me to do but with no luck, still can't log in, and it took me almost 20 GB hard disc space to just do these two installations!! (6.5 plus GB of the 1st 10.5 installation and 11.5 plus GB for 2nd 10.5 installation and archives...)

It is always been a piece of cake to upgrade to newer OS X, but this time the 10.5 upgrade is a nightmare for me, please somebody please help us with this problem!!

PS. I am talking about my older PowerMac G4 upgrade, dare not to try on the newer 3G Dual-Core Xeon Mac Pro yet, cuz all my current projects are on this newer Mac...

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.81:Cucm Getting Database Communication Error xc

I have an environment with just 1 publisher, i changed the name of the publisher and now I´m getting this error when trying to login into my CUCM

Database communication error

Can someone help me on it?

DB:2.81:Cucm Getting Database Communication Error xc

Any time buddy!!!

Please remember to rate helpful responses using the stars and identify helpful or correct answers.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed f8

After creating a new printer in iprint using imanager I get this error

error: 36. I have others printers

created the same way that are currently working with no LPR messages

Netware version - 6.5sp6

Thank you

DB:2.80:Thread: Lpr Communication Failed f8

Things to check first with LPR Communication Failed

1. Does the printer support the LPR protocol?

2. Is LPR enabled on the printer?

3. Correct LPR Printer Name in the gateway load string?

4. Latest firmware on the printer network controller?

5....and so on...

There are some TID\'s about this issue in the Novell Knowledgebase.

Search for LPR Communication Failed and you will find.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Owa Time Out Issues And Was Errors mx

I recently applied updates to my 2K8 SBS Server, including .Net Framework and WSUS (via WSUS). Ever since this was done We have been experiencing performance issues on the server along with issues in IIS Application Pools MSExchangeSyncAppPool, SharePoint

Central Administration and WSUSPool stopping. All of these are reporting using .NET Framework v2.0.50727.

Event ID: 5011

Source: WAS

A process serving application pool 'MSExchangeOWAAppPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '8280'. The data field contains the error number.

A process serving application pool 'SharePoint Central Administration v3' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '10416'. The data field contains the error number.Event

ID: 5011

A process serving application pool 'WSUSPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '6484'. The data field contains the error number.

I am also getting Event ID's 5009 5002 in the System Event Logs, referring to the same Application Pools. There are also frequent entries in the Application Event Log like

Event ID: 1000

Source: Application Error

Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 7.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e03238, faulting module isapi.dll, version 7.0.6002.18210, time stamp 0x4b806d59, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00000000000141ec, process id 0x2058, application

start time 0x01cb339b796f9ea8.

When users attempt to logon th OWA it is extremely sloww to load up the Login Page (even fromhttps:\\localhost\OWA) from either a client or on the server, when you do finally login it will display as normal. If you select a message it ends up

dropping out to the Login Screen again. Whilst this may be related users are only intermittently receiving synchronisations(email, contacts and calendars) on their mobile phones.

Your helpwill beappreciated in trying to resolve this issue.

DB:2.80:Owa Time Out Issues And Was Errors mx

I get the same error:

A process serving application pool 'MSExchangeOWAAppPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '2908'. The data field contains the error number.

When i get the login to the OWA i try to login, after 10-15 seconds, it looks like the page is loaded, but i get the login screen again and a message in the top of the login page telling me:

A timeout occured for the session, Outlook Web Access automatically closes the connection to the mailbox after a period of time without activity to protect your account against unauthorized access. Type username and password again.

Then the Event ID: 5011 is thrown in the event log.

We cannot access OWA anymore cause of this. It did work properly when it was first installed. I have no clue what went wrong and where.

Please Help

Regards Henrik

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Change User From Communication To System Type 9m

Hello,

I am changing the parameter login/password_max_idle_initial and this is affecting an user of type communication.

I need to know what can be the impact if I change the user from communication type to system or service type.

What do you advise ?

Thanks in advance,

DB:2.80:Change User From Communication To System Type 9m

Hello Jordy,

kindly use the search function before you post. A similar question has been discussed some days ago for instance.

Kindly refer to the rules of engagement.

Thank you in advance.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Communication Problem When Using Google Font Api 83

Hi

When I try linking to the Google fontnbsp&api I receive a communication error in BrowserLab. The page renders OK outside of BrowserLab in my usual browser and if I remove the link then the page works in BrowserLab (but obviously doesn't include the fonts).

I have tried increasing the delay time but still no luck.

Is this something that just won't work? I'd love to be able to use BrowserLab to help build out my site but can't at present.

The page in question is http://rockingdesign.co.nz.

Thanks for looking,

Tim

DB:2.80:Communication Problem When Using Google Font Api 83

Hi Mark, thanks for the quick reply.

I can see that you're rendering the screen OK and think that it must be an intermittent thing. I just tried again now and got the attached screenshot errors, but notice IE 9 was OK (whereas previously it wasn't).

I then tried again and all three browsers rendered OK. Its great to know that fundamentally it does work.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Tim

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Rt Communication Wizard Error 1055 7s

When i use the Real Time Communication Wizard i get this message: Error 1055 occurred at Property Node in RTCW Script NPL (TCP).vi-RTCW Wizard.viWhats wrong??? I get this Error in every VI but i´ve already re-installed RT

DB:2.80:Rt Communication Wizard Error 1055 7s

I solved this problem.With a new comm_wizard.llb from the Real Time CD all works fine. Seems that i have overwritten a subVI unintended.

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Disconnected Service, Want To Reconnect And Keep Same Phone Number... a3

I've been abroad due to traveling on a study abroad program. I was out of internet communication for the vast majority of the time and was unable to login and pay for my Verizon cell phone bill due to an error on the password not working and being unable to reset it. I'll be back in the United States on May 9th, is there a way to get the cell phone reactivated with the same cell phone number? I would like to keep the number since it is one I have had for over ten years.

DB:2.80:Disconnected Service, Want To Reconnect And Keep Same Phone Number... a3

Once a device is deactivated or closed out by a customer it is doubtful you can get that number back.

Good Luck

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.80:Thread: Remote Management Communication Error ps

Over the last couple days we have been getting the following errors:

Remote Managenet: Communication Error dialog box

We can click OK and log-in. Once the log-in script runs the desktop

never loads. All we get is a background image.

We can re-image the computer and everything works fine. Our desktops

have the Zenworks for 4 Desktop agent. We have upgraded our servers to

version 7 about 4 months ago. This is the first time we have had any

problems. The problem has been on several different desktops at 3

different schools.

Thanks in Advance

DB:2.80:Thread: Remote Management Communication Error ps

Carl,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your

posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options:

- Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at

http://support.novell.com.

- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the

correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies

and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team

http://support.novell.com/forums/

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:Vista Microsoft Program Activation 1c

I'm trying to activate the Microsoft power point on my computer, but the problem is that when the installation wizard for my trail try to install, I am constantly getting this report: A communication error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. After wait like an hour I still get this communication error, I even tried restarting the computer a couple of times and I still get this error. Can someone please help me?

DB:2.79:Vista Microsoft Program Activation 1c

Hi Shonin, If you are using Office 2007, go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA012334341033.aspx and follow the 'Activate by using the Telephone' steps. If you are using Offive 2003, go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA011187761033.aspx and follow the 'Activate by using the Telephone' steps.If you are unable to Activate by Phone or if it does not resolve the problem, please post your issue in the Office Genuine Advantage Validation Issues at http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuineoffice/threads Please be sure to include a Diagnostic Report and a detailed description of the issue.Thank you,Darin MSAttention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own.

If any post fixes your issue, please vote the post as Helpful. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:App-Fnd-01564: Oracle Error 3113 In Fnfkds_Raise_Kff_Structure_Compiled 37

Dear all:

When login Receipt -- Receipt Summary, query the record, show the error:

APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 3113 in FNFKDS_RAISE_KFF_STRUCTURE_COMPILED

Cause: FDFKDS_RAISE_KFF_STRUCTURE_COMPILED failed due to ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: SQLSTMT and was executed from the

file ERRFILE.

My environment is : oracle 11.5.9

database : oracle 9.2.0.8 64bit

platform: linux red hat 4.0

How can I fix it?

DB:2.79:App-Fnd-01564: Oracle Error 3113 In Fnfkds_Raise_Kff_Structure_Compiled 37

Hi Terry;

Please check below note which is similar error

PARGDR - Generate Draft Revenue For A Range Fails With APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 3113 [ID 757282.1]

Regard

Helios

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:Start At Login za

Error #2014: "Feature is not available at this time" is known to be thrown while setting StartAtLogin in the developement mode.

After installation it should be working without any error. I have two AIR applications - in one of them StartAtLogin works perfectly but in the second one doesn't - it throws Error #2014.

I have no idea why .

DB:2.79:Start At Login za

Error #2014: "Feature is not available at this time" is known to be thrown while setting StartAtLogin in the developement mode.

After installation it should be working without any error. I have two AIR applications - in one of them StartAtLogin works perfectly but in the second one doesn't - it throws Error #2014.

I have no idea why .

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:End-Of-File On Communication Channel jd

If we try to work intensively with Oracle Text index from several computers then error occures:

ORA-03113:

end-of-file on communication channel

Cause: The connection between Client and Server process was broken.

Action: There was a communication error that requires further investigation. First, check for network problems and review the SQL*Net setup. Also, look in the alert.log file for any errors. Finally, test to see whether the server process is dead and whether a trace file was generated at failure time.

DB:2.79:End-Of-File On Communication Channel jd

Have you done any of the things suggested in the "Actions" you quoted?

3113 errors usually indicate the Oracle background process has crashed, and there should be an entry in the alert log and an associated trace file.

You'll need to report these to Oracle Support to see if it's a known issue and whether there's a fix available. If you don't know how to access the necessary files. Oracle Support can help with that too.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:Unable To Login Bi Presentaion Server.Automatically Bi Server Shutting Down 87

Hi,

When I started OBI I am facing the below error. I have started Oracle BI server OC4j also.

Error Codes:

WH4KCFW6:OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC Odbc driver returned an error (SQLDriverConnectW).

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error

has occurred. [nQSError: 12008] Unable to connect to port 9703 on machine LOCALHOST. [nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = LOCALHOST; port = 9703. [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=: (Number=-1) Unknown (HY000)

Could you some one help me to fix this..

Thanks in advance.. .Its urgent....

DB:2.79:Unable To Login Bi Presentaion Server.Automatically Bi Server Shutting Down 87

Thanks for reply..

But I have started all the services and port is not being used by any other service.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.79:Cisco Cucm 8.5.1 Database Communication Error dd

Today we shutdown our publisher to move it's position in the rack. We shutdown via the Menus in OS Admin. On bringing it back up we got a Database Communication Error when trying to login to to CCM administration or serviceability.

After a bit of digging we have found via the CLI that the A Cisco DB service is not running. We tried to start manually but with no success. I have restarted the box but still get the same error. At the moment our Extension Mobility URL's are pointing to the Publisher and it won't let me change it to subscriber when logging into Subscriber and changing the URLs within Phone Services. So this means our users will not be able to login come Monday morning.

To compound matters I have just checked our backups and they have not been running for 8 months. Any time I try to run manually or check scheduler or History I get Unable to send network request to master agent. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down message.

I have raised TAC case but not heard yet and starting to panic that we are goosed.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

DB:2.79:Cisco Cucm 8.5.1 Database Communication Error dd

Hello Barry,

I hope to have someone from TAC to look into the database directly however if you could check solution2 mentioned in this below thread might help (if not performed), let me know if this help in order to recover from communication error.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-27232

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.78:Dont Send Error At The Time Of Login 3p

hi all,

i am getting Windows Dont Send/send Error at the Login in SQL * PLUS / Forms / Reports, Then If u press dont send SQL*Plus getting closed.....

can any one pls tell me, how to resolve this...

Regards,

Kalyan

DB:2.78:Dont Send Error At The Time Of Login 3p

Dear KK,

Try to launch any form/report/SQL*Plus/ Net8easy config/ but after doing the following:

for each shortcut of the above applications:

right click-- properties -- compatibility -- 2000

I hope this solution will help.

Regards,

Joe

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.78:Unable To Login To Airvision After A Given Time? 1k

This is a new problem that seems to have occurred for me with the release of beta 5 and 6.If I try to login via airvision after a few hours of run time it just hangs at the login screen...If I restart both the NVR and Airvision it does not help; I then get the dreaded "Server taking too long to start" error message... I have to restart the machine in order to be able to login again.What services does Airvision use for this process?

DB:2.78:Unable To Login To Airvision After A Given Time? 1k

Hi,if someone could explain (draw) where to typing sudo command that we finally start working AirVision 1.1.3.I have not found out where the command is entered.thanks

Read All 14 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.78:Owb Error xk

Hi All,

I have created a mapping to load a fact table. Mapping is running fine when it is straight pull from source to target and with a sequence operator.

As soon as I drag a lookup operator into the mapping, I am getting below error (end-of-file on communication channel) at the time of deployment.

Name Action Status Log

None INFORMATIONAL Closed Connection

FNDDW_LOCATION Create Error ORA-02011: duplicate database link

TEST_MAP1 Create Error Closed Connection

TEST_MAP1 Create Error ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Can anybody please help me out in solving this.

Thanks,

Chandu

DB:2.78:Owb Error xk

Hi All,

I have created a mapping to load a fact table. Mapping is running fine when it is straight pull from source to target and with a sequence operator.

As soon as I drag a lookup operator into the mapping, I am getting below error (end-of-file on communication channel) at the time of deployment.

Name Action Status Log

FNDDW_LOCATION Create Error ORA-02011: duplicate database link

TEST_MAP1 Create Error Closed Connection

TEST_MAP1 Create Error ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Can anybody please help me out in solving this.

Thanks,

Chandu

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.77:Sawserver .Exe Memory Consumption ≫1.5 Gb 9j

Hi All,

I get the below mentioned error in for which alert message is set as

SAWSERVER .EXE Memory Consumption 1.5 GB

The complete error message is as below:

[nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=recv: (Number=10060) A connection attempt failed because the

connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to

respond.

Regards,

Babu.

DB:2.77:Sawserver .Exe Memory Consumption ≫1.5 Gb 9j

Are you seeing any other problems due to this error? It seems like Usage Tracking cannot insert due to a database connectivity issue, you might want to check configuration for that. The error messages don't seem to have anything to do with the custom alert your Admins have set up though.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.77:Error In Remote-Communication jj

Hello BIA experts,

last Saturday my process chain aborted. The reason in the application log (SLG1) was:

Error in remote-communication with partner http://blade:30003/IndexCellTable.

At first I thought the rfc connection or the index service was not available, but in both logs are no entries for this time.

The system runs with Rev48 and this is the first time this error occured.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Jens

DB:2.77:Error In Remote-Communication jj

Hi Saurabh,

it was the right direction. I could find a message max. number of rfc connection exceeded. This is a bug in the BI kernel lower than 156. Its a internel counter bug in the kernel - note 1157026.

The value in the BIA was right.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jens

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.77:Communication Between Wireless Lan Controller And Ldap zf

Hi Friends,

I have one wireless lan controller in my network and 21 APs.

Also i have LDAP server in my network.

I manage all the user login database on LDAP itself.\

On WLSE I want to configure the LDAP parameters so that it will communicate with LDAP for wireless users authetication.

But the communication between WLSE and LDAP is not happening .

At the same time i getting ping response to LDAP from WLSE itself

Can anybody Help me out.

DB:2.77:Communication Between Wireless Lan Controller And Ldap zf

The basic problem is that the LDAP encryption methods (Crypt, SHA-1, SSHA) are all one-way hashes and LEAP internally uses a different one-way hash algorithm to encode the password. As the resulting hash value for the same password is different for each of the methods, and neither of these methods is reversible, there is no way an encrypted password can be used by the LEAP authenticator.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.77:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel While Compiling A Procedure ck

hi everybody,

when i try to compile a procedure in a remote database it throws

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

But , at the same time iam able run simple sql queries.

even i am unable to view the script of a table through schema browser of TOAD,

it throws ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel.

it could be a remote db server problem?

Guys help me out.

thanks

bala

DB:2.77:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel While Compiling A Procedure ck

Can u plz post ur procedure code for further clarification.

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.77:Rspor_Setup - Step 12 Error (Note 888687) 7d

I get error:- System failure during call of function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST- Please check note 888687 for details (section "Authentication errors in RFC-based ABAP to Java communication").- In note 888687 section: Authentication errors in RFC-based ABAP to JAVA communication it says:In the case of an RFC logon, you must configure the EvaluateAssetionTicket login module instead of the login module under evaluate_assertion_ticketSo in the Visualk Administrator server - services - security provider, I create a component called EvaluateAssetionTicket and set values for:com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModuleume.configuration.active - truetrustediss1 - CN=X85trusteddn1 - CN=X85trustedsys1 - BW7,800I still get error in step 12. Am I applying fix decribed in note 888687 correctly?

DB:2.77:Rspor_Setup - Step 12 Error (Note 888687) 7d

Had to do with SSO setup

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Import Failed Kindly Help!!!! am

Hi All,

I have tried importing 5 time using telnet, I have received the below message

every time, even I have exported succesfully again using same telnet login

to database server, then again importing resulted in same message.

db server is Oracle Release 9.2.0.1.0

few days back on sunday I have done sucessfully but now its throwing this error.

Kindly Help...

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 3113 encountered

ORA-03113 end-of-file on communication channel

IMP-00000: import terminated unsuccessfuly

Regards,

AAK

DB:2.76:Import Failed Kindly Help!!!! am

My dump file is correct I have checked and I am importing a Schema

a production schema not entire database.

Regards

AAK

Read All 5 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel 8s

Hi,

I have Oracle 8.1.7.0 running on Solaris 5.8 (64 bit) server. I have a unix user oradba, when I try to login in to sqlplus, I'm getting the following err:

but if I login as oracle unix user I'm able to login into the database thru' sqlplus. Any idea why I'm getting this error when I login into sqlplus other than oracle user??

Thanks,

Karthik

DB:2.76:Ora-03113: End-Of-File On Communication Channel 8s

Hi,

I have Oracle 8.1.7.0 running on Solaris 5.8 (64 bit) server. I have a unix user oradba, when I try to login in to sqlplus, I'm getting the following err:

but if I login as oracle unix user I'm able to login into the database thru' sqlplus. Any idea why I'm getting this error when I login into sqlplus other than oracle user??

Thanks,

Karthik

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Login Failed In Planning, Workspace 1f

Hi,

Some times we are unable to login and when i see services then i found shared services stopped and we unable to restart it as i tried twice.

Error message "You must supply a valid user name and Password to log into system" at the time of login in workspace.

Any suggestion??

DB:2.76:Login Failed In Planning, Workspace 1f

Hi John,

This happens again twice in a day, whenever we add any new user through shared services. Any advice?

Read All 9 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Please Tell This Path Setting In Dispatcher 1x

hello everybody,

i face problem regarding the path setting at time of

1)form action = path

2)in servlet dispatcher time (**)

when i call sevlet from html for login valid checking it work when valid login

but for invalid login i send dispatch(relative path) the same html file login.html again user go for login

that 2nd time he give me error servlet file not found (error like ..../servlet/servlet/LoginServlet)

please tell me how to set the path for servlet at dispatching time.

waiting 4 reply

thanx

nil

DB:2.76:Please Tell This Path Setting In Dispatcher 1x

hi

did you tryed with

getContextPath() ?

Archi

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Internal Error In Communication Channel jz

The error is a result of attempting to update the Default Device Credentials in Ciscoworks LMS v3.2. Should I proceed to open a TAC case?

DB:2.76:Internal Error In Communication Channel jz

DEP is a known problem, but I haven't seen it cause this. It is recommended one turn on DEP only for critical Windows processes.

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Restore Master Database With Sql 2005 Made An Error With Me mp

- First I made a full backup of master database

- Then I stopped SQL Server Service

- in cmd: cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\MSSQL\Binn

then sqlservr.exe -m

- I entered that single user mode

--- Problem here:

- I tried to connect to sql by sqlcmd -E ---

HResult 0xE9, Level 16, State 1Shared Memory Provider: No process is on the other end of the pipe.

Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft SQL Native Client : Communication link failure.

--- I tried to connect to management studio:

TITLE: Connect to Server------------------------------

Cannot connect to BISHOYSERVER.

------------------------------ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Login failed for user 'OFFICIALPROJECT\Administrator'. Reason: Server is in single user mode. Only one administrator can connect at this time. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18461)

DB:2.76:Restore Master Database With Sql 2005 Made An Error With Me mp

Stop the SQL server reporting services

and login using syntax

sqlcmd -E -S %SQLName% -QALTER DATABASE mssqlsystemresource MODIFY FILE (NAME = 'log', FILENAME = 'f:\sql05data\mssqlsystemresource.ldf')

Cheers !!!

Nithin

Read All 7 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Download Of Oracle9iapplication Server Gets Communication Error m1

So that we may better diagnose DOWNLOAD problems, please provide the following information.

- Server name

- Filename

- Date/Time

- Browser + Version

- O/S + Version

- Error Msg

URL is http://otn.oracle.com/software/content.html

double click get communication error.

using REDHAT 7.3 and NETSCAPE 4.79-1 lefthand column(database) will download and portions of application server will also just can not get at application server..

DB:2.76:Download Of Oracle9iapplication Server Gets Communication Error m1

So that we may better diagnose DOWNLOAD problems, please provide the following information.

- Server name

- Filename

- Date/Time

- Browser + Version

- O/S + Version

- Error Msg

URL is http://otn.oracle.com/software/content.html

double click get communication error.

using REDHAT 7.3 and NETSCAPE 4.79-1 lefthand column(database) will download and portions of application server will also just can not get at application server..

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Unable To Login Into Obi Ee d1

Hi Friends,

In spite of checking all the required connections, I still get this Login error.

Please make me understand, what could be the reason.

Note : I'm using SH schema from OBE

Error Codes: WH4KCFW6:OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC

Odbc driver returned an error (SQLDriverConnectW).

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 12008] Unable to connect to port 9703 on machine LOCALHOST. [nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = LOCALHOST; port = 9703. [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=: (Number=-1) Unknown (HY000)

Please guide me in resolving this issue.

Best regards

User622248

DB:2.76:Unable To Login Into Obi Ee d1

Did you confirm if the port is available?

Also check if the correct value is there in /etc/hosts

Message was edited by:

Cherrish

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.76:Re: Not Able To Configure Scheduler. Schconfig Failing With Error pp

Thanks turribeach.

Finally I got it configured, but after that I faced a new problem. Now when I ran the crypto tool and configured the same in instaceconfig.xml file followed by restart of services, the analytics web is not taking the default username and password Administrator/Administrator for login. It is failing with following error: -

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 12008] Unable to connect to port 9703 on machine LOCALHOST. [nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = LOCALHOST; port = 9703. [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=: (Number=-1) Error -1 occurred. (HY000)

The thing which I suspect from this error is port 9703 whereby my analytics configured at 9704.

Pelase help!

DB:2.76:Re: Not Able To Configure Scheduler. Schconfig Failing With Error pp

Turribeach -

Finally I got it working.

What I did was: -

1. Stop all services, run-sa.sh, run-saw.sh and run-sch.sh.

2. Clean all log files for these components.

3. In instanceconfig.xml file I modified server entry from server name:port number to server name been a default installation.

4. re-ran cryptotool to generate credentialstore file.

5. started the services and confirmed the things are working fine.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:[Solved] Kdm Login Failed, But Can Login Via Virtual Console 83

I followed the wiki path of installation X11 and KDE

Everything went well but the problem is I cannot login via KDM login screenFor every of two accounts I get Login Failed error, and at the same time Im able to login via virtual console

My config* not using xorg.conf

* rc.conf

DAEMONS=(syslog-ng dbus hal network netfs crond kdm)

DB:2.75:[Solved] Kdm Login Failed, But Can Login Via Virtual Console 83

Im having exactly the same issue as Martin77 - frustrating...

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Visa Serial Communication - Errors 77

Hi,I'm communicating to an instrument with a serial port using VISA Serial in LabVIEW 7.0. I have to say I also use a RS232 cable (USB-Serial) 'cause my laptop doesn't have a serial port. At an average of 1 time over 10, I get an error. There are 2 different errors I've gotten till now. I've attached pictures of the dialog boxes I get when an error occurs. Can anybody help me find why I get these error? ThanksPhil

Attachments:

Comm_error.JPG ‏22 KB

DB:2.75:Visa Serial Communication - Errors 77

The second error generally occurs if you have one of your serial settings off from the instrument's settings (stop bits, parity, etc.). It could also be caused by a problem with your converter. I won't name any names on a public forum, but I have run into at least two usb-232 converters which are really bad. You might try running your program from a desktop with a serial port and see if you see the same problem. As for the first problem, it might, once again, be caused by the converter (bad connection causing windows not to recognize it sometimes, etc). This error could also be caused by a programming error (i.e. closing a reference before it is configured, passing a null reference into the configure (this second generally happens if you are using a state machine or event structure with the "use default if unwired" option for your refnum terminal, never use this option for refnums or errors).Regards,Ryan K.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Login Error 87

Hai im trying to Login My OBIEE 10g analytics i got the following error

Unable to Log In

Error Details

Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=recv: (Number=10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. (HY000)

DB:2.75:Login Error 87

I guess it happens on login, because you use initialisation blocks that try to run queries against database when session starts.

If it's about OLAP data source, thern root cause of your issue can be:

- when you import metadate to Analytic Workspace connection pool data source should be in format like "10.0.10.50:1521:my_sid"

- then after data is imported you need to change it to connection name defined in tnsnames.ora (e.g. "MyTNSNamesDB")

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Do Browser Send A Error Report To The Website If Browser Fail In Set Up Communication Channel First Time With That Site 9d

Suppose i want to open some site using mozilla but first time browser fail to set up communication channel. When I attempt second time it successfully set up a connection then my question is that on the second time will browser send error report of first time to that site

DB:2.75:Do Browser Send A Error Report To The Website If Browser Fail In Set Up Communication Channel First Time With That Site 9d

What was the specific problem with the first request? For example:

The server reset the connection

Page didn't load (blank)

Security certificate error

et cetera

In some of these cases, the destination server might not know you sent a first request. And in other cases, that will be in the log. But I do not think Firefox sends any notification of problems with previous connections, the site would have to make an educated guess about the problem based on getting two sequential requests from the same IP address.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Thread: Client Not Connecting And Slpda 71

hi all

windows xp sp2

novell 4.90

netware 6.5 sp3

7 servers in the tree

error message

LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-890: The specified server is unknown.

LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-430: The following drive mapping operation could not

be completed.

The error code was 8884.

in our tree

slpda.nlmm is loaded on 3 servers and the rest of the servers not loaded...

when i type

display slp services bindery.novell at the servers console

on the 3 servers loaded with slpda.nlm

well the main DA server shows all the servers....

the 2 others only shows itselves

would it be okay to unload the slpda.nlm on these servers that only display

itselves on the display slp services bindery.novell command....

and follow the steps on

TID http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/se...?/10059981.htm

to have good communication on our tree?

and will it fix the login issue?

thanks for your help

DB:2.75:Thread: Client Not Connecting And Slpda 71

Hi there

You don\'t really need 3 SLPDA\'a in a 7 server environment...

One is enough, or perhaps two if you want to have redundancy.

Steps to configure SLP

1.) Create an SLPDA object (or two for redundancy)

2.) Create an SLP scope object and call it something like ACME-SCOPE.

Assign the scope to be serviced by your DA(s)

3.) Edit SYS:\\etc\\slp.cfg according to the following;

Server 1 with SLPDA.NLM loaded

DAv4 10.0.0.2 (TCP/IP address of Server 2)

Server 2 with SLPDA.NLM loaded

DAv4 10.0.0.1 (TCP/IP address of Server 1)

All other servers

DAv4 10.0.0.1 (TCP/IP address of Server 1)

DAv4 10.0.0.2 (TCP/IP address of Server 2)

4.) In Monitor on all servers select \'Server Settings | Service Location

Protocol\' and scroll down to \'SLP Scope\'. Enter your scope name configured

in step 2.

5.) Make sure SLPDA.NLM is loaded from AUTOEXEC.NCF on the servers acting

as DA\'s and that you don\'t load it on the other ones.

6.) Restart all servers, starting with the DA\'s.

Now it should work fine if your clients SLP configuration is correctly setup..

Good Luck!

Peter

hi all

windows xp sp2

novell 4.90

netware 6.5 sp3

7 servers in the tree

error message

LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-890: The specified server is unknown.

LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-430: The following drive mapping operation could not

be completed.

The error code was 8884.

in our tree

slpda.nlmm is loaded on 3 servers and the rest of the servers not loaded...

when i type

display slp services bindery.novell at the servers console

on the 3 servers loaded with slpda.nlm

well the main DA server shows all the servers....

the 2 others only shows itselves

would it be okay to unload the slpda.nlm on these servers that only display

itselves on the display slp services bindery.novell command....

and follow the steps on

TID http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/se...?/10059981.htm

to have good communication on our tree?

and will it fix the login issue?

thanks for your help

Read All 11 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Can't Login In Smc Console Installed In Windows mz

Dear All,

Kindly advice what to do to login to the smc console installed in Windows xp.

I receive the below error message when i trying to login:

" Communication could not be established with the server.

The Server version may be incompatible.

"

Your prompt response will be very Helpful.

Br

KABA Mamady

DB:2.75:Can't Login In Smc Console Installed In Windows mz

Hi Kaba-Mamady,

Take a look at the following forum posting for the solution of the same problem:

[http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5289614]

Pegah Garousi

Halcyon Monitoring Solutions

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Connect At Login? pj

How can I connect to the network (Ethernet) at login time? ... In 'Login Items'? ... or in 'Network Preferences'?

DB:2.75:Connect At Login? pj

The service is APN configured by my ISP. I tried to change the order, eg moving the service before Ethernet... it does not connect automatically... may be I should ask the ISP?

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.75:Having Trouble With Calendar Server With Sso In Communication Express dp

I have configured communication express with components calendar, messaging and access manager. I am able to login that but when i click on calendar ,it says "Aplication Error" NULL pointer Exception. I am able to access address book and options for all of them. i checked the am_sso.log , it has statement

com.sun.uwc.UWCMainViewBean init

SEVERE: UWCMainViewBean:forwardToURL(forwardtodefview) - null

Can anybody tell me how to fix that problem?

Thanks

DB:2.75:Having Trouble With Calendar Server With Sso In Communication Express dp

A similar problem was discussed over in the Calendar Server forum: http://forum.sun.com/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=101320 Check out the answers there (and the Calendar Server forum is probably a better place to ask this anyway since it looks pretty specific...)

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Import Failed In Development Tab For Sap.Com_Sap_Ess Component zj

Hi

Here we are facing the issue with ESS. The issue we are facing is "Import failed into consolidation for sap.com_SAP_ESS Component". Here is the log file details

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailureException received: Communication error [cause: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.]:communication error: VcmFailureException received: Communication error [cause: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.]

com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailureException received: Communication error [cause: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.]

at com.sap.cms.tcs.client.DTRCommunicator.writeChangelistData(DTRCommunicator.java:264)

Regards

Suresh

DB:2.74:Import Failed In Development Tab For Sap.Com_Sap_Ess Component zj

"There is no process to read data written to a pipe" seems to look like an operating system error?

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Spotify Desktop Client Communication Failed. dm

I've tried all steps mentioned by those but I still can't seem to login to desktop spotify.

The log in screen keeps trying to login as per attachment

Login to web player works without issue.

Following steps have been taken:

1) Login via facebook link results in following error: Spotify desktop client communication failed.

2) Login via username and password does not work

3) Login via device id and password does not work

Please help!

Attachments:

DB:2.74:Spotify Desktop Client Communication Failed. dm

Hi,

thanks for the response.

I did contact spotify support and received no response!

It's very frustrating.

I can connect to Spotify through web player as well as the desktop client on another computer, just not this computer.

Need some guidance as to what settings I can check to make this happen!

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Ora- 03113 And Ora-01031 Errors 7c

Hi all

Please help when i login through remote login with sysdba and i try to change the password for users I am getting this error

ORA- 03113: end-of-file on communication channal

On another database i cannot login through INTERNAL user getting error ORA- 01031: Insufficient privilages.

Please help

DB:2.74:Ora- 03113 And Ora-01031 Errors 7c

Hi Jagjit,

ORA-3113 may be the cause of n number of problem. few tips :

o check if you can connect from a different client.

o check the init.ora remote_login_passwordfile parameter. it should be set to exclusive.

just my 2 cents,

G

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Database Communication Error On Cucm Admin Webpage Login zf

Hi Guys,

We had installed a new CUCM8.5 on ESXI 5 UCS210 C series server. we have only one publisher and backup by SRST on single site on two 3945 router.

ISSUE: Suddenly CUCM service goes down. CUCM IP address was ping able but we were not able to login to cisco unified administration , servicablility webpage showing with error " Database communication error". but we were able to login to cisco unified OS administration page.

We tried to restart the server through cisco unified OS administration page it was not happening Using Vsphere client CLI console was not responding for CLI shutdown/restart.

We tried to power down the CUCM through VMware it was also not responding.

Finally we power down the server physically and started it again. Now the ESXi got UP and we power ON the CUCM VMware machine through Vsphere client.

Now the CUCM service got UP and all the IP phone from SRST mode got registered with CUCM, calls are going fine and we are now able to login to webpages.

But when we tried to login in to CLI console suddenly continues error was displaying

ERROR : " EXT3-fs error (device sdb1) in start_transaction :journal has adorted "

What is the cause of this issue?

how can we rectify this issue?

Please respond immediately it a production setup.

Thanks in advance.

Vigeesh Kalathil

DB:2.74:Database Communication Error On Cucm Admin Webpage Login zf

Hi Guys,

We restarted the server exactly same error we are facing " https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-23667 "

try this work around :

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_UScmd=displayKCexternalId=1030265

Or Upgrade the Bios.

Thanks in advance

Vigeesh Kalathil Mohandas.

Read All 17 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.74:Re: Oracle Idle Time z3

You may have issues that are not linked to timeout. Please check your database instance alert log:

$ oerr ora 3113

03113, 00000, "end-of-file on communication channel"

// *Cause: The connection between Client and Server process was broken.

// *Action: There was a communication error that requires further investigation.

// First, check for network problems and review the SQL*Net setup.

// Also, look in the alert.log file for any errors. Finally, test to

// see whether the server process is dead and whether a trace file

// was generated at failure time.

DB:2.74:Re: Oracle Idle Time z3

After setting SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME=10,our purpose seems to be satisfied.

I checked for more than 1 hour by leaving the session,but still the session is connected.

If still the purpose not achieved means,i will post it.

Thanks all.

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Scwm/Mfs086 9z

Hallo,

I have a problem with EWM-MFS. Every time when I start the communication channel in the warehouse management monitor, I get the following error message:

Internal error occurred in communication layer of PLC SPS

Message no. /SCWM/MFS086

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bahit A.

DB:2.73:Scwm/Mfs086 9z

Hallo,

I have a problem with EWM-MFS. Every time when I start the communication channel in the warehouse management monitor, I get the following error message:

Internal error occurred in communication layer of PLC SPS

Message no. /SCWM/MFS086

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bahit A.

Read All 1 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Appliance Login Failed In Addm fa

Hello Geeks,

I have successfully installed VMWare player and trying to run the community Edition of ADDM 8.2.

While playing the file in VMware and selecting the Network Adapter setting as per attached screenshot named "NAT".

After strating the player it starts all the services and later displayes an IP for appliance login(Screenshot "Appliance Login IP").

using the generated IP, when trying to login it is displaying error as

"

Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.For assistance, contact your network support team.

"

Please let me know whats is going wrong in it.

DB:2.73:Appliance Login Failed In Addm fa

I installed it on my own system and trying to connect it from the same.

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Using Console Externally From A Different Domain Fails xa

Hi,

trying to use the SCSM Console on a computer that is offsite and on a different domain. At login i do DOMAIN\Username Password, then when i login/connect i get the following error:

Date: 9/03/2011 11:08:53 AM

Application: System Center Service Manager Console

Application Version: 7.0.6555.0

Severity: Error

Message: Failed to connect to server remote.btsystems.com.au

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ServerDisconnectedException: The client has been disconnected from the server. Please call ManagementGroup.Reconnect() to reestablish the connection. --- System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfFaulted()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData msgData, Int32 type)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.IDispatcherService.Connect(SdkClientConnectionOptions connectionOptions)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.ConnectInternal(EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.Initialize(EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, SdkChannelObject`1 channelObjectDispatcherService)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.CreateEndpoint[T](EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, SdkChannelObject`1 channelObjectDispatcherService)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.ExceptionHandlers.HandleChannelExceptions(Exception ex)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.CreateEndpoint[T](EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, SdkChannelObject`1 channelObjectDispatcherService)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.ConstructEnterpriseManagementGroupInternal[T,P](EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, ClientDataAccessCore clientCallback)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.RetrieveEnterpriseManagementGroupInternal[T,P](EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, ClientDataAccessCore callbackDispatcherService)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.Connect[T,P](EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, ClientDataAccessCore callbackDispatcherService)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManagementGroup.InternalInitialize(EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, EnterpriseManagementGroupInternal internals)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManagementGroup..ctor(ServiceManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SdkDataAccess.ManagementGroupSessionManager.Connect(String server, String userName, SecureString password, String domain)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.Credentials.ManagementGroupConnection.ConnectWithCredentials(Exception ex, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfFaulted()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData msgData, Int32 type)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.IDispatcherService.Connect(SdkClientConnectionOptions connectionOptions)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.ConnectInternal(EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.SdkDataLayerProxyCore.Initialize(EnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings connectionSettings, SdkChannelObject`1 channelObjectDispatcherService)

DB:2.73:Using Console Externally From A Different Domain Fails xa

I had the same problem.

There was a time difference between the desktop and the server (more than 5 minutes) that was producing the problem. Once both equipment had the same time, I was able to use de console on my desktop.

There is something about kerberos and the diffence in time that affects de connection.

Regards

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Login Issue In Obiee 11g 9m

Hi Experts,

We are using OBIEE 11g

We are facing the strange issue while accessing the presentation services login page.

I had uploaded the RPD file using EM,it is working for 1 hour with out any issue.

After some time the fallowing error is coming. then we are not able to access presentation services,

I had observed all the services are down in EMCapasity manage ment tab.

Longing screen is coming ,but after entering the credentials ,it is showing login intobut not at all opening the window.

Error connecting to the Oracle BI Server: Could not connect to the Oracle BI Server because it is not running or is inaccessible. Please contact your system administrator.

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred.

[nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=Connect: (Number=0) Call=NQRpc: An unknown socket communications error has occurred.

[nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = SERVERNAME.com; port = 9706.

[nQSError: 12008] Unable to connect to port 9706 on machine SERVER_NAME.com.Please have your System Administrator look at the log for more details on this error. (HY000)

Thanks in advance.

DB:2.73:Login Issue In Obiee 11g 9m

Please refer

Cannot Log Into OBIEE: Error Codes: WH4KCFW6:OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC. [nQSError: 10058] A General Error Has Occurred. [ID 1083475.1]

Thanks,

Sunthar....

Read All 3 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Error In Communication Channel Javaxresourse.Resourseexception 1c

We are getting an error in communication channel javax.resourse.Resourseexception. We are send a payload witn size in excess of 10mb. I also have a message which is in delivering status for quite some time now after which our communication channel stopped working and startwd to give tthis error. Could it because of this message ? Or i need to increase size parameter . In which tcode or place wherei can see the permited file size. I am new to pi and and seeing this error for tje firat time . Request your help

DB:2.73:Error In Communication Channel Javaxresourse.Resourseexception 1c

Could it because of this message ? Or i need to increase size parameter . In which tcode or place wherei can see the permited file size. I am new to pi and and seeing this error for tje firat time . Request your help

Go to SXMB_ADM and click integration engine configuration - click edit mode configuration - see the tuning parameter EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT set and value of it. If it not set, talk to basis to set the this tuning parmeter and value desired.

Search SDN on this topic for further details

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Sql Error 9002 While Login Sap j3

Hi All,

Today we were upgrading ABAB and BASIS support pack . while the proccess was going we had an error "SQL error 9002 transaction log is full" after that session got terminate . now we unable to login SAP . We are getting this message "SQL error 9002 transaction log is full" at time of login . Now how do I login SAP and clear the transaction log. what is the solution of this problem .

Thanks in Advance

Jitendra Singh

DB:2.73:Sql Error 9002 While Login Sap j3

solved

Thanks to all.

Read All 6 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Commnunication Channel In "Red" as

Hi,

In Communication channel monitoring, one of the receiver CC had failed. The error was "Incorrect login while connection to FTP server". I stopped the CC, rectified the problem, started the CC again, and reposted the message. It processed successfully but the status of the CC is still shown in Red.

Appreciate some solution.

Regards,

Mateen.

DB:2.73:Commnunication Channel In "Red" as

Thanks for the info everybody. Another communication channel also failed and I rectified the problem and restarted, automatically the status of the pervios CC also got resolved.

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Hi Expert,"Communication Error With External Tax" While Creating Pers.Area d7

Hi Expert,

While creating Personnel area i got one error "communication error with the external tax system(VERTEX_MS0018) whats the reason?,its happening at the time of saving the address for personnel area and its only for saving US address.

Regards

Anish

DB:2.73:Hi Expert,"Communication Error With External Tax" While Creating Pers.Area d7

answered

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Please Help With Se Phase Listener To Ensure The Login Page Called First 87

Hi

I am trying to use phase listener to ensure the single point of entry for our ADF application. I have created a Logincheck class which implements phaseListener interface.

in the afterPhase() -- phase id =1 RESTORE VIEW

public void afterPhase(PhaseEvent afterE){

FacesContext context = afterE.getFacesContext();

NavigationHandler navi = context.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().getNavigationHandler();

ExternalContext externalContext = context.getExternalContext();

System.out.println("-- logincheck--externalContext" + externalContext.getRequestPathInfo());//.getRequestContextPath().toString());

String pathinf = externalContext.getRequestPathInfo();

if (!pathinf.endsWith("/Login")){

System.out.print(------Inside the test login-- is not a login) // this part is repeating at the run time.

navi.handleNavigation(context, null, "globalLogin"); // this will need to redirect the page to the login page if I run the home page for example.

}

}

but I come across this error :

------Inside the test login-- is not a login

LifecycleImpl _handleException ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RESTORE_VIEW 1

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response already committed

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.objectIfCommitted(ServletResponseImpl.java:1608)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.sendRedirect(ServletResponseImpl.java:834)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper.sendRedirect(HttpServletResponseWrapper.java:136)

-- logincheck--externalContext/commons/Login.jsf

Can anyone help?

many thanks

Edited by: Lang on Apr 13, 2012 7:40 AM

DB:2.73:Please Help With Se Phase Listener To Ensure The Login Page Called First 87

thanks Frank.

I have specified phaseId to be RESTORE VIEW at the beginning of the class.

public PhaseId getPhaseId() {

return PhaseId.RESTORE_VIEW;

}

public void afterphase()

public void beforephase()

Do I need another listener to check the phase id 6?

thanks

Read All 4 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Business Scenario Communication State = Failed kz

Hello Guys,

I try to configure Business Scenario Communication in NWA. I got Failed State once I activate it.

I have set the communication profile in NWA and now I want to configure business scenario communication, my problem is here that I don't find Service Definition which I want to use. Even though, I have publish the service in Service Registry it shows the service in SR. But it doesn't show me in Business Scenario Communication configuration.

In Business Scenario Communication configuration, Service Group is found which I have selected. This service group I have created at the time of creating Model in Webdynpro by using WSDL link. Once I activate the Business Scenario Communication configuration it shows me FAIL in STATE column.

Do you have any idea??

Regards,

Naeem

DB:2.73:Business Scenario Communication State = Failed kz

i close this thread. I need to open the other one.

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Two Task Communication Error During Login Of A Busy System zs

We have a busy database with alot of logins/logouts. We are getting alot of performance problems with logging in. So we turned on listener and server side sqlnet tracing. This makes the log in times worse. with tracing on it now takes 90 seconds to login.

so from the unix prompt we tried logging into oracle without using @database_name to avoid the listener. We get a two task communication error when we do this.

I googled this error and there are a laundry list of things that it could be. Any ideas?

DB:2.73:Two Task Communication Error During Login Of A Busy System zs

1st What is the version of the release you use

2nd Please try metalink with the error code

If you get ORA-03106 Fatal Two-Task Communication Protocol Error you need to contact customer support as you can see from the definition

Error: ORA 3106

Text: fatal two-task communication protocol error

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause: The communication path between Oracle and the user task has stopped.

This is an internal error message not usually issued.

Action: Contact customer support.

Coskan Gundogar

http://coskan.wordpress.com

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Unable To Login f8

hi all,

I am Unable to login from OBIEE answers into bipublisher it says,, contact administrator I am using Username/password as Administrator/Administrator

It was working till yesterday.. where I have to look for this problem ..

Please advice ..

Error message:

Oracle BI Publisher Enterprise

Error processing your BI Publisher request. Please contact your administrator to review the log files.

Error Details

Error Codes: S8VLP8HS

when I try to look in log file in C:\OracleBI\server\Log\NQServerlog

this is what i can read from that :

2010-09-27 19:18:32

[nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=recv: (Number=10060) A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

what is the solution for this ..... Please advice.

Thanks

newobiee

Edited by: user642877 on Sep 27, 2010 4:19 PM

DB:2.73:Unable To Login f8

Hi all,

I got the solution ...

i want to share the solution : step1 ) set the password for Administrator/Administrator

by step1 we can login but can not see the admin tab;

step2 ) In the C:\OracleBI\xmlp\XMLP\Admin\Configuration\xmlp-server-config.xml

Edit the property SECURITY_MODEL and change it to XDO. i.e. for example property name=SECURITY_MODEL value=XDO/.

Thanks to

(http://oraclebizint.wordpress.com/2007/11/06/oracle-bi-publisher-and-bi-ee-invisible-admin-tab/)

Thanks and Regards

Read All 2 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Restart Communication Channel With Error By Availability Time Planning dz

Hi folks.

I had configured ATP for communication channels and it is working fine. In a specific case my sender adapter is a SOAP that post a message to a file receiver communication but this communication is stopped because of ATP.

When this happens communication channel status become error because it is stopped and the ATP does not restart it automatically anymore. My doubt is to know if either this behavior is right or I need to configure something else.

Thanks in advanced.

DB:2.73:Restart Communication Channel With Error By Availability Time Planning dz

Hi Satish.

I will create an ABAP program to call http service (host:port/AdapterFramework/ChannelAdminServlet?party=*service=BSchannel=CCaction=) from PI to start and stop a channel.

Regards.

Read All 8 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Error When Installing Preview System zk

Hello All,

We are getting following error at the time of installation

ERROR

FCO-00034 An error occures during the installtion. Problem : Error in GUI server subsystem

Communication port connection failed. Check whether port 21212 is already in use.

Can anybody help us out here.

Regards

Ajay

DB:2.73:Error When Installing Preview System zk

Hi Jorge,

Even i am getting the same error.

FGE-00006 Attempt to open a communication port connection failed. SOLUTION: Check whether the port 21200 is already in use.

I am trying to install NW CE 7.2 Trial Version.

Could you please help me in resolving this issue?

where should i write this ./sapinst SAPINST_DIALOG_PORT=21213

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Read All 10 Posts

RELEVANCY SCORE

DB:2.73:Database Communication Error-Ccm6.1.2 Admin Page Cant Login Unity Admin p8

Dear sir,

Recently i tried to change the ip address for pub,sub unity. After changed, i can't login to ccm admin page(attached error message "Database Communication Error") but i can ping from laptop to ccm. Login to Os admin page of ccm (pub sub) are ok. I've changed the ip address for unity 5.0 as well but can't login to it. Please advise.

Thank you very much.

DB:2.73:Database Communication Error-Ccm6.1.2 Admin Page Cant Login Unity Admin p8

No problem, if you could post the 'show tech dbstate info' that would be helpful. You can also check the replicate status information by running the following command, this is also referenced in the Changing IP Address document:-

This example shows how to check this state by using the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System command line interface (CLI):

admin: show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"

==query class :

- Perf class (Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication)

has instances and values:

ReplicateCount - Number of Replicates Created = 344

ReplicateCount - Replicate_State = 2

Essentially, you are required to change the IP Address of either the Publisher or Subscriber within the CUCM Administration, if you have referenced your servers with IP address.

Once you have changed the IP address there, you are then required to change the network address via the CLI.

Please post the output of the command 'run sql select name,nodeid from ProcessNode' to verify that the subscriber and publisher show the same ip address entries.

Incidentally, when you installed the Subscriber did you add the server within the CUCM Administration before proceed with CallManager installation?

Rgds

Allan.

Read All 8 Posts

赞(0)    操作        顶端 
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发新帖子
请输入验证码: 点击刷新验证码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
技术讨论