[转帖]TUXEDO11 in MP mode can't boot TMS_ORA on the non-master node_MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区_Weblogic技术|Tuxedo技术|中间件技术|Oracle论坛|JAVA论坛|Linux/Unix技术|hadoop论坛_联动北方技术论坛  
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 服务中心 | 经验交流 | 公司荣誉 | 成功案例 | 合作伙伴 | 联系我们 |
联动北方-国内领先的云技术服务提供商
»  游客             当前位置:  论坛首页 »  自由讨论区 »  MQ, Tuxedo及OLTP讨论区 »
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发起投票  发起投票 发新帖子
查看: 3020 | 回复: 0   主题: [转帖]TUXEDO11 in MP mode can't boot TMS_ORA on the non-master node        下一篇 
fendy
注册用户
等级:新兵
经验:51
发帖:58
精华:0
注册:2011-7-21
状态:离线
发送短消息息给fendy 加好友    发送短消息息给fendy 发消息
发表于: IP:您无权察看 2014-10-30 11:07:07 | [全部帖] [楼主帖] 楼主

I have my Tuxedo 11 installed on Ubuntu9.10 server as the master node (SITE1) and on CentOS6.2 as the non-master node (SITE2). The client program is using WSL to communicate with the servers. Tuxedo 11 has no patch, and both Tuxedo11 and Oracle10gR2 are 32 bits running on 32 bits OS.   On both node a TMS_ORA associated with an ORACLE 10gR2 database was installed. When I issue "tmboot -y", the servers on the master node booted normally, however, the TMS_ORA server and server that using TMS_ORA on SITE2 reported "Assume started (pipe). ". There is no core file for these servers on SITE2 and in ULOG on SITE2 there is no Error or Warning concerning the failure starting of TMS_ORA.   In order to check my servers and TMS_ORA works OK on SITE2, I used the master command under tmadmin to first swap the master and non-master node, and after the migration is successful, on SITE2 I issued "tmshutdown -cy" command then "tmboot -y" command. Surprisingly, all the servers booted correctly on both nodes. Then I migrate the master node back to SITE1 and the servers are still there alive and my client program can successfully call these servers which means the TMS_ORA and server using TMS_ORA on both nodes works fine.    The problem is, when I "tmshutdown -s server" (those on SITE2, either TMS_ORA or server using TMS_ORA), then using "tmboot -s server" to boot them (those on SITE2, either TMS_ORA or server using TMS_ORA) I got "Assume started (pipe). " reported and those server process didn't appear on SITE2.   It seems that I can't boot TMS_ORA on SITE2 from the master node SITE1 but can boot all the servers correctly if SITE2 are acting as the master node. Server that don't use TMS_ORA on SITE2 can be booted successfully from SITE1.   Can anybody figure out what's wrong? Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Orlando

--转自
北京联动北方科技有限公司

赞(0)    操作        顶端 
总帖数
每页帖数
101/1页1
返回列表
发新帖子
请输入验证码: 点击刷新验证码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
技术讨论